RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt A Few Thoughts..

Local Time:
2:09 PM
When it comes to roleplaying, I very much enjoy the kind of "in the thick of it" feeling. I love drama, action, intensity, suspense. I love the build up! With that being said, let me give you some guidelines.

Pairings:
FxF
MxF
MxM

Writing Expectations:
I try my very best to be a detailed writer to give a lot of material for my partner to work with. I will typically write lengthy paragraphs for my posts as long as my partner is giving me enough to go off of in return. I truly enjoy in-depth writing and complexity. I want to be able to visualize what is happening, I want to feel the story. I can do solely smut stories but they don't scratch the same part of my brain that a good story does.

Character Combinations:
Mafia/Gang Member x Innocent Woman (Craving)
Rich x Poor
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Elemental x Opposite Elemental
Jedi x Sith (Planning Needed)
Husband x Wife x Mistress
Husband x Wife x Master (Craving)
Soldier x Captive (Craving)
Royalty x Peasant
Shapeshifter x Human

I am also open to other ideas! I'm not big on fandoms because I am a bit forgetful and trying to keep up with correct lore and what not gives me anxiety buuuut I am flexible!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom