RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:41 AM
Kalin glares at him, "Stop being mean." He carefully pushes Derek back slightly while pulling the shirt off slowly and dropping into the water, his legs letting go for a moment, only to wrap around Derek's middle, and his arms around his neck. Kalin presses his face into Derek's neck, "A week of separation and only one night back together. I don't want you playing these kinds of games yet. . ." He mumbles.

Local Time:
1:41 AM
Derek smiles and holds onto the edge of the pool with one hand while wrapping his other arm around Kalin's waist. "Okay baby, I'm sorry." Derek kisses the side of Kalin's head before gently pushing them off into the middle of the pool, easily treading water for the both of them while Kalin held on to him.

Local Time:
1:41 AM
Derek smiles and gently pets the back of Kalin's head while using his free arm to hold Kalin up tightly. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you. Just keep holding me like you are now." Derek slowly swam back to a slightly deeper spot and treaded water so Kalin could enjoy the feeling of being weightless in the water.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom