RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

New to online RP

Local Time:
7:47 PM
Hi and hello! Online Roleplaying is pretty much in my opinion straightforward, and here we welcome all types of roleplaying~

We mostly use 3rd person here (the general masses do, but if you prefer to rp in 1st that's okay too, I'm sure one of us won't mind replying to you like that :3 ) For rp'ing the general rule of thumb is that if someone posts a topic your interested in (as in, a thread titled with (open) you can always post in that thread saying you're interested or PM them directly.) Most rps here are one on ones, meaning just two participants, unless stated otherwise and that 'group' rp can be found in the gathering hall. Unfortunately group rps are a bit difficult to maintain from personal experience due to people being in different time zones.

If you're not sure about something in the thread, you could always pm your rp partner and discuss further on how the plot/characters should go. If you want to, you can also include a basic character sheet for your character at the end of your first post. It's not mandatory, it just gives the readers more of a visual in their head better than a description could. A simple character sheet would look like:
  • Name
  • Appearance
  • Background
Unless you're more familiar with D&D type of roleplays then you can always translate that (and character sheets) to online roleplaying too. (We also have a section for D&D where you can roll your dice!)

I know I was rambling but I hope this helps somewhat, I'm always free to dm, although I haven't been active as of late due to my own rps coming to a screeching halt- but if you wish to rp I'll give you recommendations on who in my opinion are great rp partners :)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom