RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General AU One Month of Wild Pride (Damnit, He's Hot) (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:59 PM
@Firestarter

Kalin wiggles slightly, biting his lip and bursting into the weight room, "Derek!" He squeals.

He'd gone out the afternoon before and gotten his nails done in a rainbow of colors. He'd then stayed at his parents house for the night. He'd been up early to get back here and see Derek before he'd leave for work.

While he hadn't gone crazy with the makeup, he still had a face full of color. He was planning on going out to a party with his friends, not just stay home all day.

He moves over to Derek, smiling as he leans into the wall. "Guess what today is?!!" He bounces excitedly, giggling.

Local Time:
11:59 AM
"Huh? Whoa!" Derek says, almost dropping the barbell on his face as he looks at Kalin. He was in the middle of bench-pressing when his little minx scurried in and it caught him off guard.

Looking over his love's attire and make-up, Derek smiled and set the barbell into place before sitting up.

"Hey baby, what is it? You certainly look all dressed up for something."

Local Time:
Kalin squeals and kisses Derek's cheek, "It's June 1st! The official start if pride month. Here, I got you something." He bites his lip, "I know you're not gay, but you're bi, and it's good enough."

He hands Derek a rainbow shirt pin, biting his lip, "I thought you might wanna show your support now that you've dipped your toe into the community."

Local Time:
Kalin laughs, "Pride month is full of paries. Some of my friends invited me out to a gay bar for one of their parties, so I'm going. Don't worry, we'll stick together and I'll text you every hour what I'm doing. I'll even send you pictures." He kisses Derek's cheek.

"Tho, this early, well probably start with a breakfast at Alex's place and then chill for a few hours, since the bar doesn't open until noon."

Local Time:
11:59 AM
"I slept okay I guess. The bed was too empty without you." He says as he walks into the bathroom. He kicks off his shoes into the closet and slides his shorts off, standing completely naked for a moment as he heads into the bathroom and turns on the shower, "How was it at your parents house?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom