RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Smutty ideas here

Local Time:
3:03 PM
Hi I’m guy I’m looking for some rps. I have some ideas here that I’m willing to explore if anyone is interested. Also I only play male dom characters

1. Priest x party- healer joins a party of males and assists them with dungeon runs. The healer however has a secret, their religion requires them to mate with anyone to regain their mana
  2. Sugar baby x sugar daddy- a rich girl is cut off from their family and is struggling to make ends meet. She meets a good looking guy and offers her a home and to help with her financial situations. However she will have to provide special services.
  3. CEO x new hire- a ceo is visiting one of his companies and finds an interesting new hire. He offers her a better position. Unbeknownst other she will find out that’s this job
  4. Teacher x Student- A perfect student is caught cheeting on a test and is pulled in by the teacher. The teacher mentions for her to retake the test durring break but the student offers a diffrent alternative. she offers sexual favors so that this could be swept under the rug. The teacher is shocked but it is revealed that the student has been taking some special lessons and wishes to test these skills on her teacher. the idea behind this is that the student is a quiet but kinky girl.
  5. Witch x Demon/knight- ther is a witch that lives in a the forest comes across a Knight or demon. the witch helps them but it comes at the cost of giving up her free will to serve the individual they saved.
  6. Demon x Elf: An elf wishes to live a life of luxury and tries to make a deal with a deamon, the demon accepts and the elf is able to find a nice and easy life. however the deamon returns to fulfil his end of the bargin. (setting would be modern for this one)
  7. Streamer x Fan: a Adult streamer is starting her stream journey however she only has one fan. this one fan has shown up for her adult streams for a month but there is no growth happening. So the streamer hires the fan who happens to be well verse in streaming as her assitant in both tech and content creation. will the fan be able to get the streamer to be popular?
  8. Gal X Nerd- A Nerd is constantly bullied by a gal. After a while the nerd finds out a secret of the gal that she is also abit of a nerd as well. The nerd promises to keep the secret for a price. what that price might be can be discussed
  9. Wizard x Assitant: A Wizard recently took on a new assitant she tends to be a bit clumsy. one day she finds an old tome that gives here great magical power however it makes her more and more lustful. How will the wizard deal with this.

If I have anymore ideas I’ll add more.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom