RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Spark of Inspirations!

Local Time:
4:14 AM
Dying for some world developing plot and so much drama we are drowning in plot bunnies! I love a detailed and meaningful post, totally understand if it takes you time to write up a post, I am a fast at replying so do not feel pressured to do the same if it hinders the quality of your writing. I have always been more interested in those of fantasy, supernatural, and passion love affairs or triangles. Usually I play female characters while my male characters still need work meaning I am always down for one on one male and female or doubling up. Any plots you have in mind, toss me a pm and we can come up with an addicting rp.

Interests currently:
Werewolves (always down)
Princess kidnapped by hoard of ogres
forbidden loves of the supernatural (wolfxvamp, humans with any supernatural, elfxvamp)
Mafia arranged marriage
Detective and serial killer shape shifter

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom