RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Blind Seer (Open)

Local Time:
2:50 PM
"Darkness, light, darkness. ...light." a boy says to his healer as they hold his head steady in the confines of the medical care hut. The Healer had a wooden spoon, testing his vision. ..or lack thereof. He was blinded from birth, his mother believed that he could see too much too soon...in truth, it was to mask her affairs within the tribe from his father. Unfortunately, the boy was scarred and blinded, his eyes fully white and the skin around his eyes was a dark red and black. The tribe named him 'True Sight' both for his deformity and also for his abilities. His hearing was wildly heightened. ..but he could also see the chi of others, While he couldn't ever truly see he could tell more than most. He groped about in the hut, touching the edge of the bed pad. "Nothing has changed." He added as he closed his milked-over eyes. "The Scarring still hurts in the cold...."

The Knockdf

The Knocker
Local Time:
The healer, a weathered woman with kind eyes, gently held the wooden spoon in front of True Sight's face, moving it back and forth as he listened intently. She had cared for him since he was a baby, knowing his story all too well. She nodded as he spoke, a sense of sadness in her expression.

"I know, True Sight. The scarring runs deep, both physically and emotionally," she murmured, her voice soft and soothing. "But your abilities are a gift, a different kind of sight that most cannot comprehend."

True Sight's fingers traced the edge of the bed pad, a frown marring his young face. The memories of his past burned as fiercely as the marks around his eyes. His mother's betrayal, his father's ignorance – it shaped him in ways no one could understand.

As the healer finished her examination, she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You are strong, True Sight. Your true sight goes beyond what the eyes can see. Embrace it, let it guide you through the darkness," she encouraged, her words a beacon of hope in the dimly lit hut. And in that fleeting moment, True Sight felt a glimmer of light amidst the darkness that enveloped him.

Local Time:
True Sight pushed himself up slowly as she spoke to him, his hand sweeping lightly to the walking staff that was propped aside for him. "I see what cannot be." He said as he grasped the staff, leaning on it. His head turned towards the healer, the blackened scar tissue that scaled around his eyes akin to that of a crocodile's skin. Thick and rough. "All I have is to embrace what i am." He said as he sensed the glint of the light, his unseeing stare turning towards it.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom