RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The land between heaven and hell (Luna)

Lunaboo

Like to be top or bottom prefers fantastic
Local Time:
11:26 PM
(tysm)

Luna didn't see Asterion and she kept dancing then another demon boy runs up and hugged Luna "Hi sis" the demon said Luna gave him a big smile "Luna why are you near the edge" the demon looked at Asterion from afar "uggg u never let me be" luna wined

Lunaboo

Local Time:
the male demon stayed quiet "HI im Luna and this is my brother Asher whats ur name." Luna said so excited to meet an angel Asher looks at Luna "STOP TALKING TO THE DAM ANGEL!!!" Asher yelled

Lunaboo

Local Time:
Luna gives Asterion a smile then looks at her brother and sticks her tongue out at him "don't mind my brother he's a dick" luna said then ducked due to Asher trying to hit his sister when Luna ducked her foot moved into the angel side.

Lunaboo

Local Time:
Luna looks down and finds her foot on the angel's side and slides back to her brother "Luna let's go" The brother starts to walk off thinking Luna was behind him. "I just wanted to see what the angel side looks like and its awsome" Luna said as she said that her eyes lit up.

Lunaboo

Local Time:
Luna gasps and then looks around... no demons in sight she softly grabs his hand and whispers "show me everything" she takes a step toward him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom