RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP The Man Kept His Socks On (Knight_of_None)

Local Time:
3:05 PM
Billy sat back in his English class, propping up his books as he copied over Lyrin's answers for math and science, not focusing much on the class at hand for the moment. He was going to bide out his time a bit more. In the back of his mind, he had things to consider, enjoying the idea of buying some little outfits for the new addition to his little crew. Perhaps something fun for Lyrin to wear as well. If Lyrin only acted right as well...he talked back too much, and having to keep dangling hos family over his head would be so...repetitive. But that was what the gym would be for. He'd just have to make sure everything was just right.

Local Time:
2:05 PM
Lyrin went through the rest of his morning classes like clockwork, nothing of note happening throughout them. Math and English were the same, and Art started a new project. He felt unusually tired by the time lunch rolled around. He got his food and started eating it, making his way to the gym

He was curious about what Billy wanted, and he didn't know how he felt about that. Would the larger boy hurt him? Or have Zach and Micha do the dirty work? Would the goons ever be in the gym?

He shakes his head, finishing the shitty school burger and tossing his trash into a nearby trash can and pushed his way into the gym.

Local Time:
Lyrin saw Billy waiting around the gyms doors, looking rather impatient about it really as he pushed the gym door open. "Come on." He said as he grabbed Lyrin by the collar, pulling him along into the darkened gym. Billy brought Lyrin along, opening up the storage closet and shoved him inside of it. He glanced around as if someone was watching and stepped inside quickly. He had been rough with him...mostly out of haste really, but his usual bullying tactics were about the same anyhow.

Local Time:
Lyrin blinks, barely moving his feet fast enough to keep up with Billy's longer strides as the boy drags him, "Billy- What are--" He grunts as he trips over a stray ball in the coset, wincing slightly as his knee rams nto a metal basket.

"What the hell!" He gasps, his hand going to grasp his knee. At first he thought the other boy was going to lock him in the closet and then he steps into the closet. What the hell was happening?

He huffs, feeling a little to ruffled and steps away from Billy, "What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to lock me in the closet and walk away laughing instead of joining me in the closet?"

Local Time:
Billy turned slowly as Lyrin demanded an answer, still wound up on the secrecy. Less so from his goons. Micah and Zach were well aware of Billy's particular needs and interests, his brand of torment and firm whip hand made them see it better to keep their mouths shut on it. "What did you just say to me?" Billy said as he started to step up oto Lyrin, no goons in sight , his hands only grabbed up Lyrin again and pushed him against a rack of gymnastics horses.

Local Time:
Lyrin blinks once, wincing at the press of metal against his back, "I asked what you're doing. Im curious." He tilts his head slightly.

"Typically, you'd lock the person in the closet, not lock both parties into it."

He turns his face away, his hands coming up to push at Billy's chest, wanting his own space.

Local Time:
Billy snarled as Lyrin spoke, the smaller boy feeling only tense muscle as he laid his hands on Villy to try to push on him. "No no, you chose your words!'Billy says as he only dragged Lyrun up close, trying to make space only seemed to make his Bully angrier. He pushed him back agack, grabbing on his collar with one hand, jutting his finger under his chin. "You said you were in the closet- you making some fucking pass at me?"

Local Time:
Lyrin clears his throat, "Wh-What? I am literally in a closet, Billy." He closes his eyes, shifting his chin away from Billy's touch.

"And why the hell would I be attracted to a guy who threatens me abd my family not so subtly?"

The fact that Lyrin may or may not find Billy's looks attractive was totally besides the point. He glares at Billy through the corner of his eye

Local Time:
"you think you can distract me?" Billy said as he grabbed up Lyrins chon , forcing him to look at him, the two of them barely an inch apart. "You're not pretty enough for that. But I'll let you try to earn a little goodwill from me." He said as he started to pull Lyrin around and shoved him over, slamming his back into the soft gym mats on the floor. "How much do you care for that little family and life of yours, Fairy Boy? Would you suffer for them?"

Local Time:
Lyrin stared at Billy, 'Not pretty enough?' He almost scoffs and shakes his head, he didn't care what Billy thought. Billy was just a jackass hough on his own money and God-complex. "Earn?"

He let's out a soft omph sound when his back slams into the mat, looking up at Billy, "What- I- They're everything to me. Billy, what are you doing?" He sits up, shakinbhis head slightly.

Local Time:
(XD Lyrin: how dare you not think I'm pretty-i mean-)

"I did say you can do better things with your mouth didn't I?" Billy said as he looked down at Lyrin. "If you really want to help your family right now, i know how you can be of use to me right this second." He said as he stood over him, blocking the boy from the door. The racks were walling them in, heavy equipment and discarded gym apparel hid their voices. The only thing that lit the dim room a bit was a small window that was high uo the wall. Even then the gym was a separate building than the rest of the school. "All you have to do is exactly what I say and I'll even consider giving you money for all yiur hardwork.'

Local Time:
(Exactly his thoughts. Like: HOW DARE- wait, I would actually have to care what he thinks of me to be offended-)

Lyrin's jaw dropped open and he scoots back across the mat, "Wh-What? My- Billy-"

He hesitates and then sighs, his shoulders slumping slightly, "What do you want?" He mutters, crossing his arms.

Local Time:
"You're already failing to do what I asked. Maybe I should add no questions to my orders and see if you can handle that better." He said rolling his eyes. God he was being much more patient than he had been in the past. But ripping the shirt open on the first time would be only more eye catching. "I don't want to ruin it."

Local Time:
"Take it off..." Billy said, despite himself his voice lowered, and his eyes wandered over his body. "And keep your eyes shut." He reminded as he chewed his lip, his blood warming again, his heart thumping faster by the small amount of obedience. It wasn't the direct control that made his body start to get excited. He could get that physically, it was Lyrin all on his own. How he looked. Billy wanted to grab him again, but he held back, only coming up close in front of hi, eyeing his mouth.

Local Time:
Lyrin opened his mouth to protest and then just breathed out a sigh and pulled his shirt off. His light skin was starting to flush a light pink, his shoulders, neck and cheeks getting that light color, just barely noticable in the dim room. He fingers gripped the fabric tightly, behind his back. He wanted to cross his arms and cover his chest, but he had a feeling. . .

Local Time:
"Good boy..." Billy reached out and put a hand against his shoulders gently, stroking over them slowly, his touch....much softer and careful than it had been moments ago. "Keep those hands behind your back for now." He said as walked around him, admiring him, his fingers dragging over him lightly, before stopping to blindfold him.

Local Time:
"No talking." Billy said sighing. "I already told you, you can't distracted me with your body." He said as he stroked his fingers through Lyrins hair gently. His blinded subject heard something perhaps only more concerning. He heard the sounds of pants unzipping. "This is just me testing your abilities to earn some money from me." He said cooler as something warm drew up , Lyrin could feel the body heat reaching out to him.

Local Time:
Lyrin bites down on his lip, going silent. He shifts uncomfortably on his knees, hearing the sounds around him, he could feel his heartbeat pick up, racing. He didn't know if it was panic, or something else.

He stays still, not know what Billy was doing and terrified of what could happen.

Local Time:
He whimpers softly, leaning forward slightly and opening his mouth. He knew, or could very well guess what was happening, and he didn't know what he could do. He knew he should stop it, most definitely stop it. But. . . The ofer of money hung in the air.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Billy smirked wider. "Remember you have to earn it." He said as he brought him forward, Lyrin feeling a warm round tip press on his lips, rubbing against him lightly. It was throbbing, pulsing against his lips hotly as it wedged its way further. The shaft felt thick, pushing to fill the boys mouth cautiously.

Local Time:
"Shhh, don't fuss." He said almost as if he was trying his best to smooth Lyrin, being....careful perhaps with such a sensitive organ in the jaws of his victim perhaps. He gently guided Lyrin, sliding the boys head up and down his shaft, caressing on his hair. "Mmm now keep this pace."

Local Time:
Billy hummed lowly to himself with the softly pull, the sucking make him shiver slightly as Lyrin tested the waters. His fingers threaded gently through his hair again, petting him softly with a light touch. He gave a faint sound, a sift groaned of pleasure. "Thats good Lyrin..." he praised softly to him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom