RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP The Perfect Partner (RedCoat)

Local Time:
3:47 PM
Flux gave a slight wave, walking as casually as they could. They have outside clients that could buy up some time, and have Flux picked up and brought to them. It wasn't unheard of...but on the inside, Flux felt their soft core tremor with nervousness. Would they have to lie? Say they would come back? Would they? As they came down the stairs, Flux moved through the spa, trying to go unnoticed....they shifted forms, becoming a Bunneary, dressed as one of the staff that handled food and drinks for the customers.

Fur soft brown and long puffy ears dangled over his shoulders, a somewhat Androgynous face with a slim build. He melded a few desires together instinctively.

Local Time:
Flux slipped out of the front door, starting to feel their body tremble with the sense of fear. Where would they go? Where should they even start? Flux looked at the street as they hit the cityscape, getting a swift feeling of confusion and anxiety without a guide as they saw just how many people were moving around. Hustling and bustling. Flux felt someone run inti them as they drifted into the sidewalk, the Ditto flinched and came back to the world. "I'm sorry-" they said quickly starting to turn and move into the crowd again.

Local Time:
8:47 PM
The girl shot him a look that was a mixture of pity and confusion “Oh my gosh, you really don’t know how things work, do you?” She opened the door and led him inside before speaking again “Look… it’s not safe, you out there. Wild ‘Mon will get caught and used to battle, or worse. And in your case… you’d probably end up in a brothel, either working or being some deviants sex doll.”

Local Time:
“I was planning on letting you stay overnight then taking you out of the city, to the area the wild Buneary frequent. You’ll do better with your own kind.” She replied, even as Flux would see the walls covered in research papers, as well as an article specifically about the attraction of Ditto to every other ‘Mon

Local Time:
“Well, yeah. I’m a Pokémon researcher! In training…” she added the last part in a soft mumble, slightly embarrassed, but when he approached the Ditto article she looked up “Oh, you want to read it? It’s one I wrote, but a lot of it is hearsay… I haven’t actually been able to study one…” and as he read, he’d note the frankly incorrect aspects, such as speculation that Ditto’s transformations were entirely aimed at copulating with another, whilst also talking about pheromones that they apparently exuded to better influence the Mon around them.

Local Time:
"Some of these facts on Dittos are....inaccurate." He muttered, blushing with a mix of frustration and embarrassment at its implications. "Ditto's don't transform just to...ahem...have fun with other mon." He said rubbing his neck. 'They do that for humans if they live in a brothel' he thought. "They transform for plenty of reasons...and they don't have pheromones naturally, they have no glands because they have no stable form."

Local Time:
"Uh-Well I uh-I knew one a long time ago, they worked...um in the city" He said trying to lie. Her intentions seemed harmless enough, but he really didn't want her to get mixed up with the brothel he just left. Flux would have to go back...or they'd decide he had to do more than fuck for money and start pimping him out to science labs.

Local Time:
"Ah, Well I didn't say that-" he said but she could tell something was up with him, just slightly off now that her emotions had heightened and started to simmer down. His emotions shifted with hers, but not like he was reacting, it was like he was unable to keep from copying hers. Unless he was another kind of trickerster mon...but they tended to want to make trouble, not mirror someone crying iver it.

Local Time:
As soon as he transformed she squealed in delight, moving closer and asking them random questions, like what was it like eating food, had they ever been a flying Pokémon, did they enjoy the sensation of transforming and a thousand others. By the time she was silent, she’d filled nearly 10 sheets of paper with observations and comments about Ditto, and the sun was setting.

Local Time:
Flux folded their arms as she was organizing her papers, and they looked out the window to the setting sun. Her list was almost exhaustive, honestly after the mixture of questions about digestion, reconstitution of their goo, how far they could expand or shrink, Flux had almost begun to feel a bit shy about just how much she wanted to know. "Is that all?" They asked

Local Time:
(XD omfg she's out here with a jar of pickles and a toothpick in her fridge.)

Flux moved after her, listening to her opening and closing her cupboards. "Are uh, you alright?" They asked as they noticed the increasingly desperate look crawling iver her face. "You seem panicked, im sure you havesomethingin here to eat." They added as they moved to open up the fridge.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom