RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Tutoring isn't so bad (Open)

Local Time:
7:32 PM
The rabble and rumble of the lecture hall echoed and bounced about, giggles and gossip of the newest influx of students that had come into the campus grounds from an all-girls university. The Ratio of the class had changed, making it mostly young women as the professor's early class and his night classes. The buzz rattled about the lecture hall, from the top rows down to the base with the professor's desk and his shelves of books and stacks of papers with a door placed behind the set up for the professor's entry. The blackboards were positioned at the sides, flipped about to hide their words while new students crept in. The room was well-kept, the floors well polished and shiny, the windows clear to and out looking over the wider campus grounds down 5 floors below them. The room hushed as the professor's door opened up. A tall man striding in as scattered shushing and giggling staggered out little by little, he had brown hair that was medium-length, dark-rimmed glasses, and he was in a striped button-up shirt, black pants, and a gray tweed blazer. His face brightened, smiling softy and warmly to the front row as he closed the door and stepped forward to the center of the lecture floor. He raised his gaze trying to look at each of his students, perhaps 80 or so students in total.

"Good Morning All, I am Professor Ueno Motoyuki!" He said as he raised a hand giving a wave. "Welcome to English Lit." He added as he stepped back and laid his hand on the right blackboard flipping it slowly. On the board were large red chalk letters, 4 Large Letters, slapping his palm against the board as his warmth shifted to a stern face, his eyes focusing in on the top of the room as students cam trickling in, making them pause to look down at him. "And all of you that cross my threshold now! I require you to look at this board! To step further and take a seat, I want you to read this aloud and say your name!" He said as he drew a finger underneath the letters. L-A-T-E. "Afterwards, you will see me after class!'

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom