RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Will be out for a few due to surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Time:
7:53 PM
Just as the title states. I’ll be having surgery on 8-16 at 7 am my time. It’s a laparoscopy (laser, minimally invasive) to see whether or not I have endometriosis. For those who don’t know endometriosis is:

A disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that lines the uterus grows outside the uterus in places where it doesn't belong.
With endometriosis, deposits of tissue that act just like the tissue lining the uterus develop outside the uterus. This tissue thickens, breaks down, and bleeds with each period. But the blood has no way to leave the body and becomes trapped.

And this can cause a lot of chronic pain, I also have pcos which can cause painful cysts on my ovaries from time to time, but the surgery is to diagnose me if I have endometriosis. This chronic pain has been going on since I was 16 and well if it’s not endometriosis I don’t know what to do afterwards.

So if I’m gone a few days after I just wanted to let y’all know. I’m most likely taking a few days off of work after tomorrow so I’m pretty certain I can be online but with the pain meds I may be more sleepy than usual haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom