RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Write with me?

Local Time:
2:50 PM
ABOUT ME:
⍣ I have almost 8 years of roleplaying and writing experience. I am 20+ and a female!
⍣ my timezone is GMT+8:00.
⍣ I mirror post lengths- but I do prefer we keep it around 200-1000 words because I can't keep up the will to do novella lengths all the time
⍣ i do not like using realistic face claims it's kind of weird for me, sorry! i prefer if you don't as well
⍣ i am on MOBILE please be patient if i have my typos, thank you
at the moment, i am only looking for f/m roleplays
please provide a writing sample to your introduction so I will find out if we'll match c: Thank you!
send a pm! I will not be responding to comments here anymore. You may also ask for my Discord if you wish to rp there.
⍣ ghost friendly! Honestly, I understand the pain of telling someone you're not interested anymore. Yeah, I'll be a bit bummed especially if I love the roleplay but no need to force yourself c:
Pairings
➳ italics are my preferred roles;; just some ideas for us to use. Cravings are labelled with *
---
➳ Demon x Human*
➳ Royalty x Criminal
➳ Yandere x Obsession*
➳ Athlete x Artist (writer/painter/composer)
Themes
➳ Angst ;; romance ;; survival ;; horror ;; fantasy ;; apocalypse ;; modern ;; psychological​

All plots can be edited/tweaked any way we like! Please treat them as mere bases of the story and not the whole <3
Poem Inspired Plots
plot 1
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.​
;; addict/abused/criminal/gang member x someone who has been living a life full of love and happiness, "you don't understand me, you're different", i love you but you keep shutting me out, let me in, please

plot 2
If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you
Little by little
If suddenly you forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you​
;; unrequited love, taken for granted, love brought on by a dare/joke, i love you but i get tired too

plot 3
I want
To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.​
;; angst with a happy ending, hopeful x hopeless, i love you but im scared, i want to be with you and i want to make you smile

plot 4
Tonight I can write the saddest lines
I loved him, and sometimes he loved me too.​
;; special forces x nurse, i want to keep trying but i'm getting tired, don't leave me, i'm down on my knees just please stay, the universe hates us, you never see me, ghost/death x mortal

Song Inspired Plots
song 1;;
Get a load of this trainwreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet
But little do we know, the stars
Welcome him with open arms​
;; you're that new kid and you're such a mystery and i'm a curious shite, you come from an abusive background and i just want to give you sum loving, just angst angst with fluff to make up for it

song 2;;
Move a little closer
So I can breathe you in
Wrapped in this enclosure
How long has it been
Feels like we can stay forever
In each other's arms
So lay down on my shoulder
I'll keep you safe from harm​
fluff; childhood friends to lovers; married; healing; you’re always quiet and misunderstood, never speaking up for yourself, you’re innocent and naive but everyone seems so scared of you or finds you intimidating, until I met you.

Random Blurbs from Tumblr
;You're a well known CEO of a business who graduated from Harvard and everyone sees you as cold, distant, and strict but in reality you just really don't know how to socialize with people and then there's me, the new intern who keeps trying to talk to you whenever you're out for lunch alone, not knowing why people don't want to come near you.​
;We're coworkers both trapped in an elevator and the rest of the world outside gets flooded by zombies.​
;I sneak off in the middle of the night at our summer camp and I bump into you. Thinking you're a ghost, I accidentally kick you too hard.

;It's prom night but then there's zombies.​

Personal Preferences: vanilla/light bdsm/teasing/foreplay/praise kink/size differences​

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom