RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Dark Lord, and His Pet, A Draconic Bride to Be Ruined

Local Time:
9:01 PM
Her gaze falling upon the creatures within the walls of his castle drew her to the conclusion of not being a fan of crowds made her all the more uneasy, more so watching a servant like creature scurry off toward the kitchen downstairs. When feeling a hand take hold of her own made her tense up, ripping her hand away from him as she glares his direction "We?" she scoffs with a shake of her head "Just show me to the wash room or whatever and I will meet you in the dining hall" crossing her arms over her chest.

Local Time:
"Oh, no no, their is nothing better then sharing a nice warm wash. besides nothing will happen, so no worries. "
as he said this snapping his finger, as a strange and oddly over whelming black flame energy serpent formed. as it moved to lead the way tours the massive hot spring like wash room.
the demon would enjoy this, as it might make things worse in the mind frame of this all powerful, yet ill experienced dragon. he would smirk to himself. thinking if she remained with such a powerful
and fiery passion, this would be an ideal playmate, and could perhaps become something more in the due nights.

it would not be long before the most impressive looking artificial hot spring would be presented to them.
"Well then would you prefer to slip in first? or perhaps a nice cool soak before going into the hot spring to wasg up?"
saying this as he motion his arm to a small stone chair, with a bucked of crisp clean water.

Local Time:
Frowning to the point of there being a hot spring he wished to share with her, not an ideal fashion to bathe, clearly this demon did not want to part with his new toy any time soon. She follows after him mostly pouting until their arrival to the spring where she ignored him and took a seat upon the edge of the spring to dip her feet in. Sure he already saw her naked but wearing clothing felt more right, more comforting and she did not enjoy the idea of bathing around him. "Why can't I just have my own bath?" questioning him.

Local Time:
"Oh that is simple, as you are washing up, I will be able to see if your mana will react to the unique bathing chamber we have. do not threat once the first session is over. You will be able to wash up, and
keep yourself clean, and comfortable in private. it is only for our first session. " as he spoke up revealing how this washing chamber had unique demonic, and holy attribute magic infused into the water to fully heal, and
restore any who washed in it. he would be their just encase her own core, or mana ether depleted from the odd mix of energy or began to go out of control. once he knew she could be safe alone in this unique spring he
would give his dragon her desired privacy, however little did ether of them know, if her mana, did go out of control, it would be her who could then fall into a heated state, and claim the demon in a different way with a over whelming
haze of mana, and dragonic might, even if it would only be temporary. however if things went successful, the strong, proud maiden would be able to endure this wash, and earn her freedom of private washing when ever she so desired.

Local Time:
His term of session made chills down run her spine, glancing his direction as she slips into the water, wading in until reaching her hips where she halted to turn toward him, the weight of her dress allowing it to tightly stick to her skin outlining every curve. Her already overflowing mana came to life as he could see it already eating away at the energy in the water mixture, healing any internal or external injures she obtained without realizing due to how on edge she has been since she awakened. Soon the water began to bubble around her as thought boiled from how hot her body was becoming "What does that mean?" she questions looking down to the water than the demon. Her wings spread out, lifting her out of the water in an istnant before anything worse happened, her mana had begun to spike but once she removed herself it returned to normal.

Local Time:
scratching his chin, the demon would wave his finger, as a small wave of golden energy shot out, and hit both the water and Aria.
as he smiled gently, pulling out what almost looked to be a strange purple aura from the dragon's pure looking body and took it into his palm.
as he felt this odd, yet delicious mana. " very interesting, see what happens now, with the alien like mana removed from your body, it should be fine. "
as he said this, the demon would watch intently. unaware himself that this odd other worldly mana he found delicious was actually due to her origin being from a different world.
however once it was extracted, it would take some time for this unnaturally powerful and pure mana to regenerate with in her, due to the now mixed draconic, and demon mana swirling with in
the dragon's body around her core. however it would reveal to this powerful maiden that she would need to have this odd mana extracted, and the way to know if the odd almost poison like mana her body
generated was built up to a dangerous level would be the reaction of the water. however with it extracted, her clothing would vanish with the next dip. as if her own body would be consuming the mana which
formed the clothing.

Local Time:
Her wings shifting her body from side to side she felt as those she froze in the air as her mana was snatched from her core that he held into his hand, she stares toward him with such confusion then back down to the water. She was reluctant of course but she slowly dipped back into the water to find her mana had balanced itself out due to his actions. Once wading in the water she covers her chest finding her clothes had washed away which she was quick to blame the demon lord but he seemed pleased with the wild mana he currently held in his hand. "So what is that exactly?" questioning him as she hurries to cover her entire body up to her neck in the hot spring.

Local Time:
"this is a rare kind of mana. it is naturally poison to any one other then a demon race. for us it is a rare and delicious treat. I never expected one such as yourself to produce such a dangerous poison. "
as he spoke not hiding anything from the dragon. it would also reveal why the water reacted to her, like it did. However for the dragon it would show that her so called new master would be both
useful to her, and as well as annoying. as it was, the demon would stick around for a short while. before it was clear nothing would happen, as he would then turn to face away from her.

"sense everything seems to be safe for now. I shall let you have your momentary private moment. enjoy the wash. "
as he spoke saying this, it was clear he would not be far from the bathing chamber's entrance. but at least now she would be able to enjoy some peaceful washing time at the moment.

Local Time:
Staring toward him as he explains what happened and what he held in his hand she lets out a small hum guessing it was for the best since she could simply enjoy the water now. She sways in the water, smiling to the lightness of her body and how relaxed her muscles had become but she kept an eye on him until he finally left her be. Rising from the water she bathes herself to rid the blood and grim from her skin, scrubbing her nails through her hair to rinse it out as well. She would test her swimming abilities for quite some time before at last departing from the water to dry off. Looking down at her body as she uses a spare towel to dry off, closing her eyes she focuses for a few minutes to finally remake her clothing.

Local Time:
as she began to remake her clothing. unaware of why, the first few attempts would end up being the oddly lewd, and showing outfit the demon had formed on her prior. However with in a few tries she would eventually be successful
in forming her desired appearance. yet it would become more and more apparent, that this odd lewd outfit on her, would be almost like a play suit which would always form first, or perhaps more so form under her desired outfit.

As she would be drying off, and prepping herself to leave the wash chamber, all clean and presentable. Aria would hear the voice of her new unwanted demonic lord, and master. as he was speaking to another over whelming dark voice.
"Yes, that entity was a healthy young dragon, no She is now under my protection, part of my domain. Remember our deal, you dare threaten any of my kin, and our peace treaty will be over. hero king or not, we both know unlike your past heroes,
you are to weak, I only kept this peace treaty to honor my late friend, and your father. " as the demon spoke unaware his conversation would be over heard by Aria, she would only hear half of it. however the way he spoke, and the tone would reveal to
this dragon, that if this demon had not found her. the hero's kingdom and the humans would have come to slay her. however with how things played out, would they be as dangerous as this demonic lord? regardless she could continue to listen in, or make her own
actions. as they were due to have a dinner together.

Local Time:
Cracking the door open at first to see if he was standing guard before fully allowing herself through the door once to halt when hearing his voice drawing her eyes to roll as she expected him to notice her presence immediately but clearly he was busy in a conversation. Standing in the doorway with the corner leading into the hall way keeping her hidden as she over heard his speaking to someone named Hero King which sounded like a stupid ego title though was serious how he quickly reminded about a peace treaty. Maybe it wasn't so bad he had claimed her core, better than being slain and her head upon a wall in the great hall of Hero King. Clearing her throat she steps out to pretend as though she just exited the wash room, her stomach growling for some food.

Local Time:
"Well then, shall we take this chance to grab a bite to eat together? or would my lovely new playmate desire something more first?"
asking this in a playfully wicked tone, the demon offered his new draconic maiden his hand to walk her to the dinning hall where a small feast was awaiting them.
one set up to welcome the new maiden to their home, and becoming apart of the castle's family and staff. however this was but the first day, little did Aria know her
demonic host, and owner would have something much more planned for her when the full moon rose upon their little fortress for her first night in this domain.

Local Time:
She kept her hand to herself eyeing him with what he could mean by more as they head toward the dining hall "You are weird" she comments as they walk. Her wings down tucked against her back than out and ready to take off at a moments notice, she was beginning to relax and trust him in small bits. At least she can eat up some warm food, she was starving it felt like.

Local Time:
As she spoke of needing some food, the wicked demon would walk his dragon to the feast which was prepared for them. even taking the time to pull the chair out for her, and push her into position of the table.
as this would be done, Aria would see an interesting side to this fiend. unaware that this night he would claim her, and take the strongest dragon, not just as his pet or servant, but as a concubine to his side, and
one who could inherit his kingdom if the time ever came for it. however she would need to be broken first, and then rebuilt to be an ideal demon queen in a dragon's body. however for now, it was time to relax, and
enjoy a hot well prepared meal. This would also give her a chance to question her new master about anything she wanted to. be it from the bits she over heard, or even more so the potential position she could be in,
or his plans for her, let alone a great number of things, as the demon's only concern for the moment was to ensure aria was clean, well fed, and healthy for what would come next.

Local Time:
Pausing in the room that revealed food laid out on the table before her, she could not believe such a sight, her fangs glistening as she grinned ready to dig in but was guided to take a seat instead. She was confused but still reached out with her hands, not minding any source of manners as she chows down on whatever she could reach. Whose to say she was not using him until she could figure out how to escape from here, even with a hero king on her tail she can survive. Sure he had a contract on her core but she was stubborn, untrainable like most dragons took a powerful being to control a dragon, especially one as young and new as she was. Her face and hands were a mess but she was satisfied with half the table of feast in her belly. "So, where is my room?" she questions him wishing to catch some sleep after such a meal.

Local Time:
Chucking as he saw how she looked, and how messy this majestic dragon was. the demon would move to simply clap his hands before speaking up.
"I see, very well, as it is, we are going to be sharing a bed. Shall I take you their to get some shut eye, while I finish up some work? or would you like to see what
will you will be given to help with, starting tomorrow before your slumber?"

asking this, the demon revealed with out hesitation that he planned to keep her close, perhaps to close, however he even had a job in mind for the power house dragon.
as he gave her a choice to be given a glimpse of what her new task will be for the following day, or to go straight into the room to get her post feast siesta going.

Local Time:
Taking a napkin to wipe her face and hands she was not all that surprised she would be sharing a bed with him, he clearly desired to keep her close as to why she had yet to figure out. Looking over to the doorway she lets out a hum "I would not mind a glimpse of what would be my daily duties" she admits. Better to know what is expected than be caught off guard tomorrow possibly leading to a break down since she did have a short fuse.

Local Time:
Hearing this, the demon would smile, before moving to take her hand, and lead Aria to the training grounds.
"Starting tomorrow we will begin the training sessions. as I will place you in charge of our female soldiers. being the strongest female in our land,
you are naturally the perfect candidate for that. as well as the only creature which can stand to my own power. and in due time perhaps surpass it. "
saying this with an evil, and playful look. the demon would take his time to guide her to the impressive, and intimidating ground with gold, silver, and platinum
walls, training dummies, and even unique mythril grade weapons. it would be like an ideal hording room for a dragon, however this room was made this way to give
a lavish, and enjoyable atmosphere for the training of their unique soldiers. however little did Aria know, that this would also be the room to create a nightmarish memory in the day to come.
however she would get to mess with all the different kinds of weapons this day, and find one she could enjoy using. however her true talent is using her raw magic and power.

Local Time:
Ripping her hand from him, he clearly did not get that she was not a fan of that while following him to another section of his palace, an area that sparked her greed and possessive side to see al the pretty weapons and more. Her eyes dilated as she wanders, touching very few here and there, not even listening to him about taking charge of the female soldiers. Her wings spread out as she picks up a few shiny things to hold on her arms, a big smile on her face as she looks for a spot to pile them in.

Local Time:
unable to hide his maniacal laughter with how Aria was acting. the demon would kneel down, before using his evil mana to generate the shiniest, and rarest looking head size gem one could ever see.
as it was a blend of so many colors, and rare materials.

" "well then, perhaps a payment for each session will be in order. my cute little dragon how does that sound? You work hard for me, every session you can have one of these shiny objects, and we will
grant a room for your personal horde of loot hmm?"

saying this, as it would appear she could begin to start her own stash of treasures as long as she lived with this demon, a treasure collection to make any dragon or king jealous.
however as he said this, the overly rare, and mana infused giant treasure made by the demon king would be but the first payment for aria's future hard work as a teacher and mentor for female warriors.
yet more then that, she would become his, and all would be able to see it, in his mind. thus any treasure would be worth the price to make this rare and powerful dragon his bride, and pet at the same time.

Local Time:
She paused hearing him laugh at her which drew her eyes to narrow as she growls, steam coming from her mouth as he made fun of her but instead she dropped all she found when he held up a treasure she did not expect. Nearing him as he explains how she can earn it through her sessions and duties with him "Very well, sounds like a deal" humming in a pleasant tone. She reaches out in aim to snatch from him but was to focused to asked what these sessions entailed, if others were different from battle, teaching, for he intended her to be much more for him. A dragon of her standing being a pet of his, along with mothering a child with their combined power but he had a long way to go for that triumph.

Local Time:
as she went for the gem, he would purposely pull it just out of reach. causing Aria to have to stand on her toes, her breast would press into his chest.
as the demon playfully did this, so he could steal a kiss from her right their. one which would then reward her with the gem. once the playful and unplanned kiss was given.
"it is simple, you will help me develop our female warriors so they can defend themselves on the battle field, as I do not trust the natural desire of my men to control themselves. around the opposite gender,
when not being supervised. "

saying this, the demon would smile, as he would make quiet the reward for Aria, even if she didn't want to admit it. her true job was to be his baby factory, and pet of a bride. however she was also so powerful
that not using her unique skills would be a crime in his own mind.

Local Time:
Seeing his hand whisk out of reach above his head so she head to reach up on her tippy toes, she did not expect him to press a kiss against her lips which was shocking to her also left her flustered. Now with the gem in hand she stares toward him as he continues to explain her status of teaching female warriors as though what he just did had not even occurred. "Uh huh" she hums keeping her distance from him now as he just hinted an unsettling thought by his kiss and the need of her sharing a bed with him. "is that all? Training others and working on my own abilities?" she questions him.

Local Time:
"No that is not all, but that is where we will start. A bit at a time, after all, DO not need to over do it, all at once do we?"

saying this to her, if Aria read between the lines their was a definite warning their, however if what he spoke of was true, then she would
be able to safely deal with all his antics, and earn more treasures in a short amount of time, then any dragon could hope for. However as things were revealed to her,
in their own right. Aria now knew she had an oddly playful and perhaps perverted master, but one which could grant her the kind of rewards a dragon such as herself could enjoy, and perhaps
she could milk extra rewards from him through other means in the future. however for now, she would know what would be expected of her to start with, or at least what one would think was expected for now.

Local Time:
She hums guessing he had no reason to lie of her duties, clearly he was some pervert who enjoyed teasing females, unaware of the sexual drive the lord has while she was a pure powerful dragon for his taking since no demon will touch her. "Alright, good point since I exhausted myself earlier today but good sleep will help" guessing this was the little session for he was being very distant like.

Local Time:
"Well then, do you want to keep your first gem on you? or shall we take into our room for now. so you can place it in the room as your personal keep sake?"
as he said this, with a wicked and gentle tone. the wicked demon would motion to lead Aria to the largest, and most glorious looking room in the palace like facility.
one which would put even this training ground to shame, as it would be their shared room, and a room a dragon like Aria would truly find enjoyable. one which would
tickle her fancy for a treasure horde of a room. however this room would be both a treasure, and a prison for the dragon once her true duty began to be forced upon her.

Local Time:
Her eyes narrowed his direction when he used the term our room, the thought still made her uneasy but she really saw no way to get out of it. With a nod of her head by his question to going up to the room she holds the gem close to her chest, no way would he get to touch it again. "I am ready for bed anyways" admitting to him as she follows him once more, hopefully she will figure out the lay out of this place quickly though again, he may never have her out of his sight.

Local Time:
Once they got to the massive, master bed room, the demon would smirk before opening the door. showing Aria a room even shinier, and more like a treasure room then
even the training ground she was in prior. as he opened toe door, and gestured for her to enter first, the demon had a playful, yet wicked smirk on his face. in his mind he was
deciding if he would take her this night, or the next day for all to see. as his mind thought about it, enjoying the thought more and more of ruining her in public, versus in private
for their first time. thus this night would need to be a gentler, introduction to her new role in this world of the demon lord's power struggle, and domain growth.

Local Time:
Entering the bedroom she smiles seeing it was just as shiny as the weapon training center, a grin grew as she spots a perfect corner to set her gem down, in a bent over position right before his eyes. Unaware of his plans for her were being decided that moment of whether to take her now or wait until tomorrow to ruin her before the eyes of his subjects and kin. He could play out an attempt now to see her reaction though she may brush it off as him being a perverted demon lord until he made his plans clear to her. That pretty little dress hiking over her ass as she bent over to position her gem just right in it's new corner where she plans to bring it some friends soon. Her virgin pussy, tight and taught right in his line of view.

Local Time:
Seeing this view, the demon smirked to himself, moving upon his dragon as she presented herself to him. the sharp playful claws sliding to touch her tight tender spot, in a playful manor.
as he leaned over her, and did this at the same time.

"So then, this will be the start of your treasure horde. we might need to make you a special treasure room just for yourself, once you start to get to many pretty little stones. "
as he spoke like this, his claw followed up with two fingers sliding along her tender folds, and teasing the dragon suddenly with enough touching to cause a shiver through her spine.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom