RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Digital Hazard In the Realm of Arceus

Local Time:
9:30 PM
"Oh my, would you see that, some one is quiet hungry. "
as he spoke, the old man would sudden press Olette's head down with some force, thus bottoming out, where his sack rested against her lower jaw. her nose in his flesh, as the cock filled her throat, and slightly bulged it. this would indeed be some real experience for the idea of what she would gain out in the real world. however more then that, now adding his own force upon her even more. the man was relentlessly throbbing, and pushing against her bobbing head, loving the sensation of Olette's tongue, and teeth against his hot thick shaft. it would not be long before the first thick load would be forced down her throat, however it would be up to Olette if she would attempt to milk three or more loads from this man for the bonus reward promised or stop at one or two for the agreed bundle of goods.

Local Time:
As she fektvrhe pressure and the tension , her throat full of his filthy cock as she started to flex her throat, trying to keep looking up at him as she tried to milk out the rest of his cum with her mouth, her tongue squirming and her head shaking and bobbing as he felt her drill running down his groin.

Local Time:
Suddenly feeling his first massive release, the professor would sudden press Olette's head completely down, holding her down like that. as his balls churred, and his seed shot down her throat, and filled the young lady's mouth. loving this sensation, and her oral hole with such pleasure. once the last bit squirted into her maw, the old man would release the young lady's head. however this would allow her to pull away from his cock or continue working it at her own pace, all the while Olette would discover this man's rock hard boner, even after the first release was far from smaller by any means. his full thick size at full attention ready to continue for at least another round or more. yet all she was obliged to give was one full round, which she had now endured and given.

Local Time:
She leaned back, her mouth still finally of his cum, but she forced herself to gulp it down, swallowing it all and opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue to show him as shevgasped fir breath. "I-i did what I said I was-" She panted. God she was wet. Her pussy was tingling and lively from the intensity, practically she used this man just to get herself into nearly the horniestvshe had ever been. "I think i-should get my things and go-"

Local Time:
"tch, well if you don't want to try and earn a few extra rewards, I guess we have to settle our debts then. "
saying this, as he rubbed the back of his head, once Olette would get up, the professor would get up and follow her. as he directed the young lady tours his locked stock room, which housed all his supplies.
"first you might want to bag your current supplies, then we into the locked lab, and get you the special bonuses I think you more then earned. " as he spoke saying this, the man had his own plan for Olette, not planning to let her go with out sating his darker thirst. but for now it would seem as though it was going as far as the now very horny Olette had planned.

Local Time:
as she got herself dressed, the old man would smirk, as he suddenly took hold of her shorts, only then look away. " Oh come now, you can put these back on before leaving, if nothing else, let this old man enjoy the lovely view of your body some more. " saying this, as he would point to the locked room, with a key pad on the door. in it was the storage, and experimental room housing his supplies of units, and prototypes. however as this would be the destination, the wicked man would wait until she was in front of the door, before he would go to pin Olette against it, wanting to trap her legs apart, and rub himself between her ass cheeks.

as he planned for this part, awaiting the right moment, the professor would take more from her, then they agreed on, however he would need to be patient for Olette to present the ideal position or instant for the old man to strike pinning her between him and a hard surface.

Local Time:
Olette looked ready to argue...but shrugged at his explanation. She was nice to look at and knew he would be in need for something to appreciate in this mostly male town. "Fine fine, but I expect to get an extra pokeball for the last show!" She teased as she spanked herself in front of him and walked towards the door. Her underwear was actually not as lewd as the rest of her...they were actually teddy ursa themed.

Local Time:
as she would soon be before the door, Professor would be right behind Olette before long, as he would appear to be reaching past her to unlock the door. however the instant the door clicked to open. this would be when he made his move. suddenly pressing the young lady against the strong door. his body behind hers. moving to spread her legs, as his one hand moved to pull the trainer's undies down enough to allow his glistening and moist erect cock between her ass cheeks. despite now having fully ruined her cute undies.

"Oh you will get far more then one could ever think possible from this lab, such a wonderful and healthy body, I will make sure to enjoy and remember our time together until your future visits. "
saying this, the wicked man showed his more aggressive colors now. as he began to tease, and pin her in a position where her legs were spread, with his own against hers. the arms could reach behind her, but could do little to free herself. However little did Olette realize, that by unlocking in the door, by the time he began to penetrate her, it would open allowing the man to land ontop and pin the young lady onto the floor in a prone bone like position, however until then, he went to teasing her neck with his lips, and her ass with h is cock after having ripped away her cute teddy undies.

Local Time:
"Professor-we didn't agree to that- s-stop!" She said as she felt him tear away her undies and pin her against the Doorway. She started to struggle, trying to fight back from between him abd the door. "If you want more- you have give more too- remember!" She said still thinking he was bargaining rather than outing fir something darker

Local Time:
" oh their will be more, nothing to worry about that, "
as he said this, right as Olette felt the hard tip begin to push into her, stretching the tight entrance, despite how slick his cock was from her mouth, or how moist her lower region was. the older man began to take what he wanted nice and slow, as his hands pressed against her all the more. the sensation could not be mistaken, however it might not be so bad if her mind imagined a wild monchoke pinning her instead of this man as he began to take her roughly and slowly at first, wanting to enjoy Olette, but at the same time showing a bit of a gentler assault for an unknown reason. Most likely due to how he watched over her growing up, and now the girl which he had spent so much with over many years was a fine young woman for him to enjoy before his eyes.

Local Time:
She shut her eyes in pain, her body was so tense. "This wasn't-what I agreed to-" she hissed out again as he tried to force his way inside her tight backside, the hole desperately trying to remain shut. She was going to have her opportunity to offer a virgin hole up to some savage pokemon stolen by a human! She couldn't break free, her, but she only could try to pretend that the reality was different. "You-need to slow do professor- it hurts-" she said hoping it would bring him some pause.

Local Time:
As she hissed in pain while talking, the older man sheathed himself completely into the depths of the young lady. before starting to speed up. his hands holding her in place, as the professor would begin to take her. filling how Olette's tight depths practically devoured, and suffocated his thick monstrous rod with in her lewd bowels. filling with moist, and hard impacts. the older man would enjoy this all the more, then he should, all the while, the door finally began to loosen. meaning very soon, Olette would lose the support for her body and fall onto the ground with the older man ontop of her, and with in her. landing in a way to force the young lady into a prone bone position under him, which would allow for the assault to get much faster, and rougher. however to her dismay or perhaps enjoyment, the pain would begin to subside, and pleasure creaked into her abused frame.

Local Time:
As the door fell away, and the pair fell to the floor, Olette was pinned down to the ground and onto completely in the mercies of yhe Proffessor as his urges to take her backdoor overwhelmed anything else. The force of his thrusts made her fry out breathlessly over and over, the pain slowly melting away and she gripped at anything her hands could find for support as she was starting to enjoy the feeling. She wasn't super happy with it, but. She knew humans and monsters were different. She may have been hoping to offer a pure set...but if she found a larger beast, she would probably feel just as much a tight fuck hole as it wanted. She didn't completely surrender herself in her assault, knowing she would extract extra from the old man fir this shameful act. He would be lucky if she even came back for his support without using her pokemon to scare him a bit.

Local Time:
Enduring this lustful assault, the young lady would finally feel it, the growing pleasure, each strike deep with in her causing more and more enjoyment for her flesh. even though her mind did not want this. however under the older man, and now on the floor in the lab. if she looked around, Olette would be able to spot many very expensive, and one of a kind pieces of equipment, which could become hers for this action. as the older man having lost himself in the pleasure of her flesh, had not thought about how it would become very costly one way or another. however it would not be much longer before the warning signs of his seed preparing to flood and heat up her lewd depths. all the more leaning in to kiss and assault her shoulder and neck as he violated the young beauty.

Local Time:
Olette gasped as she felt the professor thrusting faster, the greedy desire to cum inside of her making himvrougher with her. She looked around, too low to get anything as she sawcall of his prototypes abd devices. She groaned abd moaned helplessly, her toes curling Ana's she squirmed around underneath him.

Local Time:
Once the sounds began to escape her lips, the cute moans, caused the man to get even faster. moving into shallow rapid thrusts. causing loud echoing smacks. the way he went at her, would give the mental image of being taken by a feral hound like pokemon. as the man was moving not to make himself nut in her depths. but it was becoming obvious he wanted to try and force her to hit a release with him, to make them both hit the all time pleasing high, however the young beauty, Olette despite how rough or enjoyable this had become. her body would be left in an unnaturally heated state by the time the old man was done with her. as the young lady's dream of being fucked by wild monsters would seem to come to her mind, as if his anal assault was like a pleasuring warm up for her time to come in the woods.

as all this went on, if Olette added some motion on her own, it might help push the professor to nutting even quicker with in her tight depths.

Local Time:
As he picked up the pace further Olettes voice rang out louder, in clipped moans, her bodyvwas stirring up hotter and hotter as she pushed her face inti the cold floor. With her vision blocked she only could imagine one thing. Getting viciously violated by some sex crazed Mightyena that had only one desire to sate and would use her body however it pleased to do it. She couldn't get any more turned on, her body felt like it was on fire, but her partner wasn't the right kind to put it out. The professor heard something gush faintly, the slickeness between Olettes legs as she moved her hands to stroke he folds, her hips rolling back against his thrusts to smash herself back against him. Was she finally seeing things the way he liked it?

Local Time:
It would not last much longer before The professor would begin to swell, throb, and pulsate with in Olette's tight, molten depths. as he railed her like their would be no tomorrow at this point, even getting to a point, where his upper body lifted a bit. only to pull her own body off the floor a good bit. to allow her breast to sway and hit the floor, as he pulled her arms back at this point with each thrust into her. changing the position slightly, as it seemed to hit all the right spots if she wanted it or not.

"Well now, look at this, such a love sight and sensation, This will be worth wild for both of us, and if you come back at least once a month or so, I can make it worth my favorite trainer's wilds more and more each time. "
saying this in a lewd, dominating tone. the older man would soon begin to release his thick hot baby batter, as it shot it's thick gel like fluid all over her insides, filling Olette. enough to cause a new sensation of being pushed over the edge, even if she did manage to climax, one time would not be enough for a proper pokemon breeder. however with a human one time could be seen as satisfactory, if not for herself at least for the one who ruined her precious brown star from any potential poke partners first time to claim.

Local Time:
She moaned out as she felt him drag her up, rutting up into her frim behind so hungrily, the swell of his cock inside made her drop her head. "MmZ- you-owe mE for it now-!" She cried out as she felt his load surging inside of her, her eyes rolling back as she fekt her body come just up to the edge. Her body shook abd her slit was dripping, but her own dark lusts kept her release hostage as she gave a depraved whine while he finished inside of her, her hole clenching and milking in him like she was climaxing around him..mwhen she really was hungry for more. She went limp in his grip. "You-lied." She panted as she looked at him. "How can I trust you ?" She asked.

Local Time:
"I did not lie, but I also couldn't resist such a lovely young woman. " as he spoke, pulling her back to his chest, and sitting their with Olette in his arms for a bit.
"I did say I would make it worth your wild in return, and as such, You can have the pick of your liking of all my prototypes. I will not stop you, but I will warn you if any of them are still defective, or under productive testing. "
saying this, as it seemed like Olette had this old man wrapped around her finger for the moment, however more then that, this would be the chance for her to set up a kind of long term deal if she wanted to milk more support from the holder horn dog, as it would obviously cost her, sessions like this in the future, however she could come out on top so to speak, and perhaps even get some payback later once she has some strong pokemon under her control. for how Olette would feel how this man pulled her into his embrace, soothingly caressing her, while unwittingly keeping her heated body even more so on edge. which would make the new trainer even more alluring to the wild life she would soon encounter once she left the town.

Local Time:
She hummed at him, he could tell she was still upset with his decision to jump her like that. "Next time, don't tear my underwear." She said with a pout as she walked towards some of his gadgets to take a look. "You'll have to give me some good assurances for a monthly visit. It's not like I have a Flying Type yet." She said

Local Time:
as she spoke, the professor would smile, as he sat their.
"well for your goods, show me your choices, and as long as their functioning, they will be yours, However if they are not ready for testing that will not be allowed to be taken, due to risks of bodily harm or harm to the creature you might be trying to capture. "

as he said this, and heard her comment, about not having a flying type the older man would smile, before he spoke up.
"I have a special ball which will only work on flying types, but it will give you high odds of capture, it is in the safe, one of the unique proto balls which have yet to be presented to my colleges. "
as he said this, not realizing the specialized flight ball, the pink ero or lewd balls he had in his safe would all become hers, however the lab was full of special supplies, including some very expensive, and valuable rare candies. not even apologizing for how he acted upon her, but instead requesting that she goes commando next time she visits, as the older man admitted he could barely control himself with such a beauty before him.

in the safe, there were three very unique balls, the pink, reverse heart marked ball, and the succubus like mark ball, as well as the ball with the odd emblem of air on it. the one specialized for capturing a powerful beast of the same gender, one for the opposite gender, and the last one specifically for the flying type creatures. through out the lab their were several love balls, luxury balls, even some net balls, and great balls. some hyper, and super potions, as well as antidotes, and rare candies. which all could be hers, thanks to enduring this old man's assault.

Local Time:
Olette hummed at his answer. "Thats extra for commando, hon." She said playfully as she pulled out some of the balls, starting to pack them away in her bag as she bent over. "Hmph, what are these for?" She said as she pulled out some of the candies, acting a bit innocent of her knowledge, seeing the different look of them.

Local Time:
"If you want to try them, make sure only pokemon eat them. their to help expedite growth of weaker creatures. But I must ask you to make sure to leave a few of them for my experiments. still trying to mass produce these rare items. " as he spoke honestly telling her about the rare candies, and how he was trying to figure out how to artificially make these odd candies in a timely fashion.

as he was finally getting back up, the older man smiled, as he watched Olette move through out his lab, taking what she had earned so to speak, however her naked, and well abuse body was enough to keep the old man excited, and erect, however he did not move to assault her again. having taken what he wanted against her wishes already.

"well then, until you get a flyer, how about when ever you get a chance to visit I will make it worth your time and effort, once you have a flyer, and came come back more often, we can then set up for once a month or once every two months hmm?" as he spoke up, making his odd offer, if she did take his offer, Olette would be better off then most trainers could dream of being set up for their adventurer, which most ended up in failure due to lack of funding or support.

Local Time:
She smirked at him. "Professor, don't tell me you're trying to make me some little girlfriend of yours hm? I might grow too much for you." She teased as he explained his offer as she put some of the candies in her bag, leaving a couple for him to use. "And what happens if humans eat a candy? Something bad?" She said curiously

Local Time:
"well besides belly aches, diarrhea, and potentially being bed ridden for a few weeks. I know for one reason, I tried one, to see what would happen. "
as he spoke saying this, revealing he was his own guinea pig. yet not responding to how she might grow to much for him, but instead smiling at this idea.

"If you grow to become to much woman for me, then I guess I will have to find some loyal pokemon to help sate you now wouldn't I?"
saying this in a playfully lewd tease, not realizing this playful threat would end up enticing the trainer a bit more, as professors always had their own personal hidden team for battles.
which this old man was no exception. as if the old rumors were true, he had a few legendaries hidden in his collection of allies.

however he would smile as it seemed like Olette would soon be done collecting her goods, and ready to get dress, to head out on her adventure, despite now being forced to go out in commando. due to her cute undies having been ruined, and needing to head to another town to buy some new ones, yet this could help her, in the master plan of seducing monsters.

Local Time:
"Yikes. Got it, not for human consumption." She muttered as she made sure to drop the candies in a special pocket in her bag so she wouldn't forget. As she listened to his answer to her joke she hid a smirk of interest, instead turning around as she started to put on her tights again, to dress herself. "What a dirty idea Professor!" She said as she slipped on her her shorts next. As she put her shirt back on, her nipples practically were still visible and erect, though her cropped jacket made it harder to notice. "You've been looking into the deep end of the internet."

Local Time:
"heh, we will see once you return, I am sure we will have more fun, perhaps even something mind blowing will be ready for you. "
as he said this, the old man would get up and move tours the now dressed Olette. as he would suddenly take a hold of her, pulling the young lady into another strong, and very potent, kiss,
as this one would break. his eyes looked into her own.

"I do admit you are far more of a wild beauty then any one could ever hope to play with. make sure you stay safe out their, and I want to hear success stories on your visits. " saying this, as he would release her from his embrace, once the man forced a second leg weakening kiss upon her, before wishing her all the best for this new adventure. Little did ether of them know, that with how turned on, and ripe her body was now, it would not be long before Olette would find herself enjoying some wild monsters as she desired, perhaps more then she could have planned for.

Local Time:
Olette pulled back from the kiss, her eyes were glazed over now as he pushed the edge one more time and her body was quivering slightly, probably giving the old man the impression that he had her body hooked on him rather than the other way around. "MmM- yesh- ah-" she swallowed her drool that had started to pool on her tongue. "Il-i'll see you with plenty of research- and I'll be careful- nothing to worry about. N-now I really have to go!" She said as sge suddenly turned and practically scampered out of the room. The professor nearly could make put a massive glistening wet patch in between her shorts , a slight shine to her tights as she escaped him.

Olette practically was B lining it straight from the professor lab, pausing as she got to the edge of town and on the road. She bit her lip, her bodies excitement only held by the last strings of hesitation. This was her first journey in her own. It cost her a few things...and her ass was clenched, slightly sore but in arguably a nice way despite how it happened. She pulled out her pokedex, hitting a few buttons to start up a video recording as she found a small sentiment touching her as she took her first steps out of town. "Hey Mom, it's my first time leaving town....eh-on an adventure. I'll be thinking of you, and everyone back home! Take care of yourself! I'll be back now and then to check up on you so don't go getting ideas about selling my room or something! Haha...ah...i...um." She flushed slightly as she wiped her face. Hoping her mom didn't recognize the signs of her...facial abuse as she was about to say her next words...then again her mom was a professional. "I love you Mom!" Sge chirpped before cutting the video off to send it to her as she started to wade inti the tall grass, clicking around trying to find the send functions on it as it enveloped her up to her belly. 'Damn I really should have looked at the instructions on this thing.' She thought as she hit another button, but it only connected itself to the internet. Oh. Well atleast she wouldn't be without her favorite website. Her bodies tingles flared up briefly, making her whine fanlintly ti herself as she gave up on her video quest. She was too horny to think that hard about anything...as she wandered into the woods, she stopped and got out her backpack, pulling out her most useful tool of all. She fished out a toy, a squirter shell themed vibrating egg, connected to a small remote. She glanced around as she hovered over behind a tree, starting to slide her shorts down and her tights to push the egg against herself and try to tape it on. May as well finish what the Professor couldn't!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom