RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Dragon's Pet

Local Time:
1:41 AM
@sexy kitten

Blackblood was flying a patrol around a group of abandoned and derelict villages where she reigns over the souls of the creatures she's encountered in them. There is a rumor that those who entered the woods where the batlike dragon were rumored to be had never come out, But beneath the horror stories, she herself was just afraid to be seen by anything else for fear she would be killed or hunted. Like the rest of her kin. As she flew above the largest of her villages, She saw what appeared to be a young werewolf sniffing around. She cloaked herself in the darkness and used glowing piercing red eyes to watch her for now. She may have to put on her dominant ruse to prevent being killed

Local Time:
i was looking through the windows of some of the buildings looking for one with a bed in it desperately needing to lay down having been injured from a being attacked by a rival werewolf clan

Local Time:
Blackblood snarled and hissed as she pinned the werewolf down. surprisingly the dragon was being gentle with her. But still looked ready to kill her if she tried anything. She sniffed at the young pup curiously likely getting a sense of who this intruder was in her domain

Local Time:
Blackblood noticed the injury and sniffed at it curiously. Was the smell of blood tempting? Yes. However, she wasn't that dominant normally so she got off and soon returned with a medkit that was left behind by the last victim. She opened it with her three tails and started to tend to the wounds carefully

Local Time:
Blackblood chittered soothingly as she picked up the sleeping werewolf and carried her to her lair. When the werewolf awoke she found herself in a cavern with Blackblood seeming to guard the entrance. The large dragon looked almost as afraid as she did

Local Time:
"I see. Well i assure you you'll be safe here" She apain met the wolf's gaze slowly hypnotizing her once more. this was more to make her less likely to want to leave as she had decided to keep her as a "Pet". She just couldn't risk her existance being leaked to the outside world.

Local Time:
Blackblood chuckles and lifted the wolf's chin to meet her gaze "I don't wear any dearie. I have Scales and short fur" She said soothingly as her eyes again glow. She could see the werewolf begin to relax as she began to climb on top of her. as Blackblood did so, She looked much more attractive to the werewolf

Local Time:
Blackblood purrs and nods "always my dear" she gently began to sniff between her legs and then began to insert an appendage she used for breeding other females. A trait of evolution she's had to adapt to being the last of of her kin. It wasn't a dick, but a protrusion above her own vaginal passage that worked the same way. It was like a tentacle

Local Time:
Blackblood purrs and to lock her in as her loving "pet" she sank her fangs into her neck knowing the trance leaves the pup too numb to feel it. Her fangs inject a venom into her that will slowly erase her memory of the outside world and make her think Blackblood was her only mate

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom