RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP A Dream of Stardom (Open)

Local Time:
7:24 PM
Alonzo flushed slightly as she jumped into dirty talking him, but his hips pressed forward, slipping into her folds as he spread her legs before him. His thrusts were slow at first, yet firm, making sure she felt every clap of his body. He was mindful of the camera still, framing himself around her so they they both were clear enough to see on the camera.

Local Time:
6:24 PM
"that's what I meant" she said before going to clean herself up.

The director would go up to him grinning "that was great kid! You did a fantastic job go freshen up and drink this" he said holding a glass to him "it's good to refresh in-between sessions " he said not revealing that the drink would make him act more femenine

Local Time:
7:24 PM
"You-i-" he looked at his other hand, still holding the condom. "Heh. Right. Rookie move." He said tossing it aside. "I'll go freshen up." He said starting to drink the water he got, heading backstage to get refreshed. As he stepped backstage, the word of the drink he sucked back, the thirstier he felt for it. He finished the glass and sat in the make-up chair, his skin feeling warm. 'Damn. did I overwork myself or something?' He thought as he started to sweat and squirm. "Hey, can I get some more water?" He asked one of the staff, holding out the glass. "Uh..hm...I need to get something lighter to wear, I feel kinda hot...is the AC on?"

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom