RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A real crowd pleaser

Local Time:
11:32 PM
In the town of Krensthorpe, there stands a mill. The Miller, a seasoned hand, lives there with his wife and daughter. Like most millers, he is not the most respectable of men. It is said that Sshady figures go there to fence loot, and it is true that the Miller always has a little more coin available than one would expect. At any rate, it is not the Miller we are concerned with, but his daughter. She has spent all her life at this mill, and she knows more than a little about the characters who show up. Her father being permissive, she spends a good bit of time at the tavern and in other disreputable locations, enjoying the attentions that she gets there.

@RedCoat

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
4:32 AM
And attention she gathered. She was, by far, the most attractive girl in the small town and every evening she’d be plyed with beer and wine by any adventurers who desired to enjoy the pleasure of her bed, be they human, elf or tiefling. Some nights were worse though, and on those she could always try her luck in the towns lesser frequented bar, it’s patrons more likely to simply take her without foreplay. This evening however, she’d find herself sat at a table with a human bard, his lithe body and soft voice charming to see and listen too. And the plentiful booze certainly didn’t hurt his chances with her…

Local Time:
She leaned forward on the table, listening raptly to the story the bard was telling. “And what happened next?” Although not entirely feigned, the interest was a little exaggerated for the benefit of the bard. She knew her work, and the view she offered as she leaned in was quite impressive. She reached for her ale, took a drink, and licked the her lips, waiting for him to continue.

Local Time:
He met her eyes with a roguish grin “Well, my dear, then I finally gained the upper hand, knocking my foes hammer from her hand and, with a simple slice of my sword, I cut her armours straps and left her defenceless, the only clothing left her tight leather beneath!” He took a long drink of his ale and then gestured wildly, splashing what was left over her large chest “After that… well, I could tell you, or perhaps we could retire to my room and I could show you…”

Local Time:
She laughed, eyes glowing. “Why not? After all, I need to know if you are actually as skilled with this ‘sword’ of yours as you claim to be.” She grinned roguishly and stood, not caring about the beer splashed on her clothes. She wouldn’t be wearing them long anyway. “We shouldn’t walk out too obviously.” She glanced around, knowing there were some rougher sorts that would be getting jealous. “I’ll meet you upstairs.” Giving him a last wink and flirt, she flounced out, carrying some empty glasses to drop off at the counter on her way. A few minutes later, she was up by his room.

Local Time:
The door swung open, and the first thing she’d see was the man stood naked in the doorway, his ‘sword’ still dangling limply between his legs, at an impressive 5 inches, but the moment he saw her it began to swell, soon standing proud at nearly 10. His grin was wide as he pulled her inside by her breasts, using them as oversized handholds.

Local Time:
He tilted his head, a soft breath escaping his lips as her hand brushed against him, but then when she spoke he moved quickly, disrobing her and pinning her to the bed “My Swordwork, madam, is second to none… as you are about to discover!” And with that he pressed his head to her slit, moving slowly so her body would produce the lubricant it would need to have his full size.

Local Time:
She squealed excitedly as he took control. She bent over the bed, moving so she was readily accessible as he made short work of her clothes. “That’s a good sign” she thought. “He doesn’t fumble with women’s clothes anyway.” She chuckled softly, then let out a soft moan as he was pushing at her entrance already.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom