RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Royal Shelter From the Storm (BlueBird)

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
3:00 AM
Name: Aiden Quill
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Middle prince of the kingdom of Anroma

Siblings: , in his 20s, crowned prince
, age 10, youngest prince

Lighting flashed followed by thunder crackling loudly. An exhausted prince awakened with a start in his massive bed. Sweat dripped from his face which he paid no mind to upon seeing a figure shift in bed beside him. Not recalling anyone joining him earlier that night he was suddenly startled. He tossed the maroon sheets off of him and hopped out of bed, reaching for the small lamp beside his bed. He turned it on and immediately calmed down upon seeing his younger brother. "Elliot..." he mumbled softly, his brother groggily sitting up.

"Aiden, what's the problem~?" Elliot spoke with a soft giggle, a curious but tired look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" he asked the other. The storm had scared his brother and Aiden's room was the closest when he ran out of his bedroom to find someone to cuddle with.

With a small sigh followed by a light laugh, he shook his head. "Go bug Luca, okay? He's the better protector from the monsters creeping about." He laughed a little louder at Elliot's horrified expression, the younger prince jumping off of the bed and flying out the door. Aiden, highly amused by his brother's reaction, followed him.

Upon leaving his room they passed by the stairs. Something caught his attention downstairs and Aiden paused for a moment.

"You must leave now. No one is allowed inside uninvited." A guard spoke to a stranger standing outside in the pouring rain.

As Aiden leaned over the railing of the stairs, he caught sight of the stranger's face. Handsome. Very, very handsome. Before he knew it he was already heading down the stairs and to the foyer. "Stop. Let him enter. Can't you see it's a terrible storm out there? You should be ashamed of yourself." He was all talk yet he had no plans to have the guard punished. "Sir, what is your name?" He asked the stranger as he stepped closer, catching the pretty different colored eyes. The poor thing was soaked. He urged the male to enter. "We have plenty of room if you require shelter." He would get a guard to run a bath for the man as well. He didn't want him getting sick.

Local Time:
Nazir shivered a bit as the guards refused to let him come in, "Just for tonight." He said pleading to the guards before a good looking man with brown hair welcomed him inside, "My name's Nazir your highness." He said bowing his head slightly.

He pulled back some of the loose hair from his face and let out a small smile, "I just require shelter for the night. Thank you for your kindness." Nazir said slowly walking inside the castle.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
Aiden grinned at the male, nodding. Nazir, huh~? "Not at all. Prince Aiden," he said with a bow, "at your service~." He looked to the guard that was still there, "Charles, please show Nazir to his room. Any room, I don't care. Draw him a bath and find him a change of clothes," he ordered. Nodding to Nazir, he waited for the guard to close the door and lead them up the stairs and down the hall.

Aiden made a mental note of which room the stranger was placed in. The "Green Room." It was a beautiful room; green floral wallpaper adorned the walls, and a large queen-sized bed was centered in the room against the wall. Everything had a green touch to it, including the sitting area by the fireplace across from the bed. A desk sat beneath a window and an old chest was at the foot of the bed. It was empty, of course. "Please, make yourself at home. Don't be afraid to ask me for anything," he told the other, making sure that the man would ask Aiden instead of a servant or guard. Charles didn't say anything or correct Aiden as he made up Nazir's bath.

Figuring it would take a bit to fill up, he happily plopped himself down on the edge of the bed, completely disregarding the fact the male may want some privacy to get undressed. How could he simply go back to sleep knowing there was a very attractive stranger in his palace~?

"Mmm... Are you hungry? I can get a nice, hot meal made for you," he asked.

Local Time:
Nazir followed the man they called Charles into a room. The room was decorated extravagantly Nazir looked around and took in all the details before he turned back to the Prince and watched make his way to the bed.

"No your highness, I'm not hungry, not for food anyway." he said with a slight smirk as he started to take his shirt off, "Are you always this welcoming to people showing up at your doorstep?" Nazir asked tilting his head slightly, "Or am I special?"

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
Aiden’s head tilted to the side at the other’s choice of wording. “Mm, what are you hungry for?” He asked teasingly. The male started to strip, not asking the prince to leave. Sure, Aiden loved using his status to do as he pleased, yet if the other wanted privacy, he would comply. Sort of.

“Our doors are always open for those in need,” Aiden explained, nodding. “Though, you are a very special case.” He grinned mischievously. “Would you mind if I joined you in the bath?” He couldn’t help himself. He had just woken up not too long ago and was already raring to go.

Local Time:
(I thought I replied, so sorry!)
"I'm hungry for a little fun." Nazir answered turning his back towards the prince and picking up the set of clothes they put out for him, "I don't mind sharing a bath with someone as handsome as you." Nazir said a smirk playing on his face, "Maybe you could tell me why I'm a very special case while we get cleaned up."

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
(No worries! I made you wait so it's fair :3)

Aiden perked up at the mention of fun, the other was obviously interested in messing around much like the prince. "Well then, I'll just have to provide for you~." Once he got confirmation he could join the other, Aiden happily slipped off the bed and started to remove his night clothing. "Ah, much better." He mused, walking into the bathroom to check on the bath. The tub was filled and the temperature was perfect, so he turned the faucet off. "After you," he motioned for the other to enter the bath first. Once he was, Aiden climbed in after him, sighing happily as the warm water surrounded him. "Mmm, you feeling better?" He asked as he sank further in the tub so his shoulders were covered. "Now, for why you're so special. Not everyone who steps through these doors is as handsome as you." He said with a wink.

Local Time:
Nazir walked into the bathroom and took off the rest of is clothes revealing his thick 8'' length and went into the tub and watched the prince followed after him. Nazir eyed him with a smirk on his face, "So much for subtle flirting hmm?" Nazir teased as he swirled the water with his finger.

"What kind of fun would you be willing to provide for me?" Nazir asked leaning back in the tub, his eyes never leaving Aiden's. He was interested to see what the other would say, hopefully they were thinking of "fun" in the way Nazir meant it.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
As the other was fully nude, Aiden was able to admire his naked form, especially his quite impressive shaft. The bath was large enough to comfortably fit both of them, plus another person, though adding another wasn't needed. He sat there in thought, letting them wander as he mentally went over the many things they could do. "I can certainly do a lot, yet... As you're our special guest for the night, I'll let you pick what we do." He suggested with a wink, letting Nazir pick whatever.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
Aiden didn’t resist as he was pulled closer. The prince happily shifted closer, even climbing into the other’s lap. Straddling his hips, he pressed closer into the kiss. He allowed the tongue to slip inside, the prince groaning softly in response to a few tongue swipes. Reaching between the both of them, he wrapped slender fingers around the other’s thickness, stroking him. He chuckled softly into the kiss, hoping he had surprised the male.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom