RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ship of Claws. (Crazy)

Local Time:
5:36 AM
Willow yawned as she sat on the dockside, her loose floral clothes and long skirt flapping in the breeze. She’d been there for a while, enjoying the sight of the ships sailing around, the tall masts and colourful flags drawing her eyes.

Of course, such a pretty young woman sat alone and vulnerable on the dockside would draw eyes, especially from a certain crew, whose captain had been looking for a new ‘pet’.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
9:36 PM
(So...considering her father has blonde hair..does she 'dye' it? And remember I was going to play the 'nice' slave owner XD)

There was a young man, who had been apart of the misfit crew and it's cruel captain for quite some time. He knew the captain was looking for women to satisfy him, but it was considered bad luck to have a woman aboard the ship, at least that's what he was told in rumor.

They had just docked, in a port that was a town populated with werewolves and daywalkers alike (vampires with sunrings) word had gotten out that there was a local coven who had merged with a wolfpack ages ago, considering how fast the world was changing around them..people were meant to adapt.

But his captain, refused such a life, hated that werewolves were 'no longer the top of the food chain' anymore, so he put it. So he had taken to the seas, banded some outsiders like himself..and began pillaging and taking what wasn't theirs. Benjamin knew that all too well. His captain had stolen into his small village one day, abducted him and forced him to join his crew, or else his mother would pay more than she already had. If the crew just...stood up for themselves, and overtook the captain. But they were afraid.

Ben's thoughts drifted as his captain yelled out some orders, and jumped down to the docks, and Ben could see his captain's eyes close in on a young woman who was watching the ships go by.

(I'll find photos for them both soon)

Local Time:
(Ooh, so one bastard, one nice guy? TBF though, I might play Willow as a total masochist.)

Willow yawned again as she dangled her legs over the dockside, closing her eyes and generally ignoring the world around her. She was the perfect target to be kidnapped and taken aboard by unscrupulous pirates. Which was entirely her plan, the floral dress and dyed green hair designed to attract attention as she sat there, letting the skirt flap up just enough that both Ben and his captain could catch a glimpse of her panties.

Of course, this was something she’d engineered too, before she’d closed her eyes she’d seen the Werewolves watching her, from the ship that was docking. A vessel that’s hull didn’t match its flag, clearly pirates using a false name to hide. And right now… she was desperate for it to be. She’d always wanted to travel the seas, but no ship would take her on as crew, so she’d resorted to baiting her own kidnapping, in the hopes she’d be able to see the world. Her sexual ‘tendencies’ didn’t hurt either, having experimented as she grew up amongst her very liberal coven, finding herself to be quite masochistic.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Of course Ben was helpless as he saw his captain, Liam head over to the lady. Liam stopped in his tracks and he looked down at Willow. “Now, why is a young fair maiden like you doing about here?” He asked, his usually drunken voice was sober for once.

Unfortunately for both Liam and Ben, they had no idea what this women had in store for their crew, and Benjamin figured the captain would take her hostage anyways, despite it being broad daylight.

Local Time:
“Oh? I just like to watch the ships go by” Willow replied, opening her eyes and looking up at the captain, just waiting for him to grab her. Inside her mind she was just screaming ‘PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!’ As she shifted around a little, making sure he got a good look down her top to her bound up breasts, wanting him to grab her already “I wish I could sail on one, but they all say a woman is bad luck…”

Local Time:
Liam laughed a little at her words, “Women are bad luck,” he agreed and couldn’t help but ogle a little at her chest. “But if ye want to come aboard..I’d have one condition,” he spoke, wondering if she’d accept his offer.

(Jokes on Willow, Liam is the nice one and Benjamin is the sadist XD )

Local Time:
Willow gasped and moved to her knees as she started to stand “What condition?!” She nearly squealed, her eyes widening in delight “Tell me!” Wow, this girl was either so desperate to go to sea she was ignoring the red flags, or she was really oblivious to exactly what was happening.

(So, she’s gonna start calling Ben daddy real quick?)

Local Time:
(Oh my god XD)

Liam had to refrain from a wide grin, this young maiden was all too gullible and willing. “Ye will have to be mine woman, I’ve been looking for a lass like yerself..” he leaned in quick, drawing his blade and using the tip of it to move her head up towards him, “I promise riches beyond compare and the finest wine you can drink..” he had no clue Willow was a vampire, given a daylight ring to survive the sun’s rays.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
She bit her lip as his blade pricked the underside of her chin “I… your woman? Would… would I be allowed to be on deck?” She asked softly, knowing that wouldn’t be the case, but pretending to be the oblivious girl he clearly believed she was “And… wine sounds nice…” she turned her head away to look at his ship, opening herself up to be ‘knocked out’. If he struck her, she’d just pretend to be out of it whilst he dragged her aboard.

Local Time:
"Only if you behave," he spoke, and all too suddenly he knocked her out with the hilt of his sword, watching her collapse and he hoisted her up over his shoulder quite easily. He then turned and boarded his ship, bringing her to the captain's quarters and chaining up her ankles only.

Benjamin had no other choice but to watch his captain capture the maiden and he sighed, shaking his head. Bringing a woman aboard a ship of werewolf pirates was not a good idea...but to bring a vampire?! Did Liam not scent her? Perhaps his senses were dulled to how much rum and wine he drank.

Local Time:
He was leaning against the wall and watching her, waiting for her to wake and when she did he gave her a grin of pointed canines. "Fair maiden, ye have found yerself amongst a ship of werewolves," he spoke, chuckling and moving forward. "Now.. best behave, and I won't be cruel to ye.." he had malicious intent behind those eyes of his, they turned a brilliant gold and Willow would be able to scent how strong his werewolf pheromones were.

Local Time:
She shivered in fear as he approached, knowing he’d be expecting to see that, but she had to bite her tongue, his thick pheromones filling her nose and making her want to present herself to him “I… I’ll behave, I promise! I’ll be a good girl!” She started to remove her dress, expecting he’d want to see underneath it, her black panties and the bindings on her breasts nice and easy for him to rip away.

Local Time:
He raised an eyebrow at the gesture, and he chuckled, "Well...you certainly are willing..." he spoke and took his sharpened nails and easily cut through her binding, ripping through them. He then reached his hand up to hold her chin, looking into her eyes, "I bet you taste finer than rum.." his pointed canines were out, he clearly wanted to taste her blood.

Local Time:
As he cut through the bindings he’d find her breasts were a nice D cup size, and as he looked into her eyes, he’d note the odd, slightly pink colour but whilst he was so attracted to the idea of her blood he’d probably just ignore it. At this point, Willow was basically drooling as his Pheromones continued to overwhelm her mind, making her nod to his words “Mhm… I hope I do for you!”

Local Time:
He noticed the pink in her eyes..but also figured it could have been the lighting. No matter, he would feast on her blood anyways. But- her blood would be a dead giveaway for what she was. He lengthened his fangs and sank atop her shoulder, growling lightly as he did so, and began to see her memories, who she was and how she got here..of course, he didn't see everything, but as he was pulling away, his chin stained with her blood he smirked widely. "A princess..a coven full of sin.." He surely had hit the winner's pool, and clearly was excited about defiling this princess..

Local Time:
She gave a hiccuping moan as he bit down on her shoulder, knowing the memories he’d see would show him exactly how to make her submit, as well as her blood being heavy with his pheromones, the air starting to tinge with a sweet smell as her lower lips started to leak in desire “I… I am! I’m a slutty princess! I wanted… wanted this! I need you to fuck me like the dirty whore I am!”

Local Time:
"No need to ask.." he chuckled and flipped her over on her hands and knees- the chains on her ankles tugging slightly, and his breath could soon be felt against her panties- where her slit was. He dipped his tongue up and against her hidden folds, keeping her thighs apart so she wouldn't close up on him.

Local Time:
He noted her urgency and pulled back, unbuckling his trousers and letting his impressive size free- pulling her underwear off and down- well, ripping it basically. He then lined himself up and didn't waste any more time, pushing into her awaiting slit with a moan of his own, loving how wet she felt- the coolness of her body was a reprieve from how hot he always felt.

Local Time:
She whined loudly as he pulled away from her dripping slit, before giving a delighted cry as he ripped her panties away and shoved his hot, thick length inside her wet pussy, her moans hiding the fact she was still a virgin there, but he’d know she’d only ever sucked dick or been fucked in the ass from her memories he’d viewed drinking her blood.

Local Time:
He didn’t waste anymore time, and his thrusts were powerful and quick- drilling into her like he hadn’t had any women in a while. He moaned as he pumped into her, Liam looked down at Willow’s face, knowing she was a virgin by how tight she was and how she reacted but..he knew she has had experience.

Local Time:
(I kinda feel bad for Ben. He’s gonna make this whole plan to save Willow from being a slave, and she’ll just be “Wait, what do you mean being raped? I love it”)

Willow squealed as he increased his pace, her face getting redder in tandem as he forced her tightness apart, his thick length just about pushing into her womb, his tip finding the empty space as she squirted hard around him “Oh my gods, harder, please! Use me like the slut I am! Fill me with your seed! Make me the mother of your pups!”

Local Time:
(I know, I feel bad for him too XD)

His eyes grew slightly wider at her begging for him to fill her up with his seed, but he did want to keep using her as his personal toy.. "You'd love that? Then that's what you'll get!" He growled out, pushing harder, making sure his length was pushing into her womb each time. Grunting, he could feel his knot begin to form, and he knew it would prevent him from pulling out of her entirely..

Local Time:
As his knot started to form she gave a cry of utter ecstasy and came around him, her slit going tight and squeezing his cock even harder, making utterly certain he’d stay inside her and fill her with his seed. Even if she couldn’t give him pups at that time, the feeling of giving her the thick stuff would make him feel great.

Local Time:
She could see him thinking about this. “Hm. Leashed up next to me..” he gave a thought, and smirked a little. “What, would you mind being bred out there whenever I wanted- in front of everyone?” Truly, from where she was coming from..he knew her being ‘public’ would not be an issue.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom