RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ship of Claws. (Crazy)

Local Time:
11:25 PM
(Uh…tbf they only had Willow before we jumped into this thread XD and if you’re referring to Alfie..that’s her cousin)

His eyes followed her and he moved to chain her up properly before he re-situated himself and his clothing. He turned and walked deeper into his quarters, moving some chests and some gold coins, obviously looking for a suitable collar for his newfound pet.

Local Time:
7:25 AM
As he dug around he’d find three collar like items. One was attached to what was basically a bunny suit, the soft silk would wrap tightly to Willows form. The second was thin and silver, clearly meant more for a wolf to wear, as a Vampire could snap it with ease. The third was golden, and had a pair of twists dropping from it that would snare around the wearers chest, making their breasts stand up and outward like a push-up bra.

Local Time:
He glanced through them and shook his head, he didn’t like any of these options, he was just looking for a simple collar, not a whole outfit for her. He then got an idea too that he would dress her in another short sundress as well. But if she was a vampire..how had she been able to withstand the sun? Unaware of her wolf genes too.

(Eh no matter, I guess that plot is over and done with now)

Local Time:
(We can go back to it later.)

As he’d look across he’d see the daylight ring on her finger, which explained it. When he’d turn back to the pile, he’d find the thick leather collar and leash he’d wanted. Now he just needed a shorter dress than the one she’d been wearing… well, unless he’d want to rip it strategically to shorten it.

Local Time:
He found the collar and grinned to himself, moving towards the hung up dresses he had collected over the years, more as souvenirs than anything else. He picked a particular scandalous one, the lace and corset at the bust would help perk up her breasts and the shortness of the length would leave little be imagined. Turning back to Willow he grinned. “Now then, are you ready for your collar?”

Local Time:
She nodded to him, her tongue hanging out as she stretched her neck to make it easy for him to place it on her, even as she saw the dress and flushed, knowing exactly what he’d use the short skirt for “I’m ready! Your pet desires your collar around her neck!”

Last edited:
Local Time:
And with that, he released her bindings, and had a leash on her collar for now, pulling her forwards to him. "Good..but for now, I'm keeping this leash attached for easier access.." he smirked, Liam obviously enjoying this. She would notice he did 'lose' his pirate accent and was talking more civilian like.

Local Time:
(Yeah that’s gonna happen I figured! That’s why I tried to keep it on the left and the send on the right, we’re gonna have to get used to it lol (btw I was not notified of the bump, essentially it’s like taking the last post posted and ‘republishes it’ for the current day of bump. So it’s fancy send button with an added feature. Also heading to bed after this, I have a headache XD)

Liam looked down at her, “Mmm…” he hummed in thought, “I would like to showcase you off to my men..” he says next, smirking a little, “They do like to watch, even if they can’t get any of my treasure for themselves.”

Local Time:
(Understandable Crazy. Have a good sleep :) )

She smiled wider, nodding to his words “Am… am I one of your valuable treasures?” She asked softly, waiting for him to drag her outside to fuck however and wherever he wanted infront of the crew. With his enhanced senses, he’d be able to scent the fact she was already starting to drip from arousal, the short skirt and lack of panties making it perfectly obvious.

Local Time:
Liam gave a low growl, “Yes,” he confirmed, “And anyone who touches the captain’s treasure shall be severely punished..” he spoke, scenting her arousal already but decided to not act just yet. He turned and pulled her leash to make her follow him to the door, opening it up, and outside she’d find the ship lighted by torches and fire pits, the moon was no more than a scratch in the sky, the sea water a dark midnight blue. Most of the crew had headed to bed, but the ones that stayed up turned their heads as their captain made an entrance with his new pet. Thankfully the warm summer air was still present, and Willow would feel a breeze every now and then.

Local Time:
Liam watched, smirking to himself as the breeze blew up what little skirt she had on with her dress. "Come now, pet.." he spoke, pulling her towards the helm of the ship, wanting to put on a good show. There was where the rudder lay, knowing the spokes on it could be used for something other than steering.

Local Time:
He pulled her up there further, and once there her he reached forward and began to unscrew one of the long spokes. He held it up to Willow. “I am going to be using this,” he stated and looked around briefly. “Mm.. but you’ll have to be suspended.. he hummed to himself, going to gather some ropes next. He came back and smirked, “Are you ready for this?” He asked.

Local Time:
When he got back, he'd find Willow's slit dripping in desire as she nodded heavily. He'd also note that she'd tied her leash to the wheel herself, apparently she'd been so excited to be bound up she'd deliberately done it to herself "I'm ready Master... your dirty vampire whore is always ready for anything her master wishes to do to her!" She told him, pressing her back against the wheel and hoping he'd tie her to it upside down, so he could easily shove the spoke inside her body.

Local Time:
He chuckled from her eager anticipation, "Oh, I have a better idea," he spoke, moving to throw the ropes over by the nearby posts, and carefully undoing her leash and bringing her where he wanted. He then suspended her in the air, the ropes - surprisingly soft thread used- were there to hoist Willow up in the air. Held up enough to easier access for Liam's hips, and he moved towards her legs that were spread apart by the ropes. Wielding the spoke to the wheel in his hand he brought the bulbous end to her slit first and began to rub her slowly, teasingly. He then began to move the knot like end inside of her, hearing a soft pop when he did, the size of it wasn't that much wider than Liam's shaft.

Local Time:
Willow squirmed around in the ropes as she was slowly lifted above the deck before him, her dripping slit being brought up towards his midriff “Ahn, master! Don’t tease!” She squealed whilst he ran the spoke against her, the noises she was making shifting to moans as he pushed it inside of her.

Local Time:
(I’m gonna say this once and it may affect your outward opinion on me but, I too know how this feels, obviously not a wheel spoke, but a very similar shape from a stool in my house 🫥 )

Liam smirked more, and continued to push the bulbous spoke inside of her. “I’m not teasing,” he growled lightly and began to pull it out, before shoving it back in within her once more, soon beginning a steady yet quick pace on her.

Local Time:
(I mean… eh. TBF I was thinking one of the slightly bulbous handles that Ships wheels have.)

She continued to squirm, drool starting to trickle from her lips as she shook her head “Ye! Yes you are Master! Your teasing your pet by making me imagine that it’s your cock, when it isn’t!”

Local Time:
Honestly that made him pause slightly, before he sighed and pulled it out, before teasing her ass with the now lubed up wheel spoke. “Then I shall place this here for the time being?” He hummed, the lubed end of the spoke began to easily insert itself into her ass- knowing full well he was teasing her, but claimed not to be.. he just prefers hearing her beg.

Local Time:
She gasped as it pushed into her rear, her previous anal experience making it quite easy, but the solid wood was very different to the normal, softer cocks “Ahn~! That’s perfect master! Now please, fill my dripping pussy with your cock and cum inside me like I’m your breeding whore!”

Local Time:
He didn't need her to beg anymore, his buckle was already undone, his pants down so his cock could reveal itself and stood up full attention for Willow. He had inserted himself deep within her dripping pussy, easily able to maneuver the spoke out of the way of his thrusting. He knew he was putting on a show, knowing that his crew was definitely watching the pair.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom