RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Better left Unseen.

Local Time:
10:17 PM
Christopher loomed over her, his lips finding there way to her neck, nibbling in her and kissing in her again. He drew up his nightshade, drawing back to pull it off and toss it aside , laying with her near bare, as he pulled her legs apart slowly, , stroking her slit through her undergarments

Local Time:
He brought himself closer, kissing her on lips again as they embraced wmeachother,. His hard member was rubbing against her, the hear of his blood coursing through him. Christopher's hands moved to draw her undergarments off her completely, to lay her bare before him.

Local Time:
He admired her body, looking upon her soft skin, from the intensity of her her gaze down to her supple lips. He leaned over her slowly, touching her chin. "Are you ready?" He said gently, knowing this moment, all of their fire, was also greatly important. He would treat it as such. He shifted his hips, drawing himself against her slit. His tip kissed against her, starting to ease its way spreading her slowly.

Local Time:
Christopher moved slow, pushing against her, penetrating her, spreading her further and further. He leaned forward, resting his head against hers, breathing gently, as he pumped his hips, thrusting steadily in and out of her. His eyes affixed to hers, intense, intimate, like he was trying to see into her very essence.

Local Time:
Christopher groaned outlook as she locked around his member, squeezing him so tightly, his thumb moving faster as she scratched his back,. He felt only the overwhelming pleasure around him, the connection she was allowing between him. Every instinct urging him to keep going and going, rutting her with all his intensity as the bed creaked more abd more.

Local Time:
As shevwrapped her lehsvaround his hips bracing him against her, Christopher blushed slightly to himself at just how powerful a lock her legs had mad around his wait. He knew her mind was certainly made up. Christopher closed hisceyes his face softening as he crashed into one last time, giving into the feelings he had fir her as she squeezed him, starting to unleash his seed into her. His hips bucked almost helplessly as she hung onto him.

Local Time:
Christopher slowed to a stop, looking to Clars as she had her legs bound tight around him, he nuzzle closer to her, holding her warmly still. "My lady, you are so noisy" he teased in her ear softly. There is was again, her totle.title.. but it was wrapped with such a sensual time now, it wasn't to raise her higher than himself when it came from his lips. It was Luke he was using it to pull her up her skirt while they were fooling around during a party he was bathing in the comforts he felt. Nothing could harm him right now, her father could burst in and fire him on rhe spot and he would have only kissed her one last time.

Local Time:
Christopher blushed at her words. "Clara- your so sudden." He said as he taken aback by her words. He leaned closer. "Aren't I suppose to be the one saying such things." He said as he composed Jim again. "Now what can I ever say when I tell this story in the pub hm?" He whispers amas he touching her face. "Just....that I said yes?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom