RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Blood Lust, Love, and Magic (HoneyBunny)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
8:21 PM
Closing her eyes, Lumina tried to tap into her powers to receive a vision of the future, but was returned with darkness. Dammit- she cursed to herself as her eyes reopened. She sighed and put out her meditating candles and incense, going to stand. She went to the barred window and looked out to see a half moon rising in the sky. It had been nearly a decade since she had come to serve the vampire lord- she had been sought out for her magical prowess- but at the cost of her family. Against her will she was taken to this extravagant coven, threatened that if she resisted, her family would be killed. The vampire lord who was once human- has been fighting with his twin brother, who commands the west region of this country, and who also unfortunately turned to lycanism. She wasn't entirely sure what the feud was about, but she guessed it was rooted in family matters. Not to mention that they were now both different supernatural species, bound to hate one another and kill for power.

It was silly, she thought, why couldn't Lycans and Vampires get along? Together they would be an unstoppable force against any other supernatural - and especially the humans who had begun to rise up in protest and sent out their own hunters. But what did it matter, she knew there was no escape, even if she wanted to- her magic power had been waning for a while now, and she knew why. She hadn't been able to go to the moon pool - a sacred place for mages alike to draw more power from their source, the moon. And without that- the hopes of having a mage on their side, the vampires would lose. The werewolves were increasing in numbers month by month it seemed. And the threat of the war coming to their coven was all too real.

Like it or not, she knew war was inevitable between the two species, not to mention the now self aware humans who posed more of a threat the longer the days passed.

Yet one factor remained, she began to want to stay here, ironic as it was- for she had found a trusted ally, a friend- Romulus, a knight who had been nothing but kind to her since she had arrived. And she knew that even as human as he was like her, she was worried that his father- the vampire lord- would do something rash, turning his son like him, but that wouldn't happen...right?

(@Honeybunny reply when you can! Also normally my posts aren't this long, just to get things started.)

Character Profile:
Name: Lumina Petrova
Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Background: Grew up in a small family in the countryside, but at a young age she and her family relocated to the human kingdom. Her father had then become the royal mage for the human king. It was only when the vampires invaded the kingdom and made it their coven that they took Lumina hostage at the age of 13, after killing her father who refused to lend his powers to aid the supernatural- with the threats of killing the rest of her family if she didn't agree to serve the vampire lord.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
10:21 PM
Romulus walked through the hallways of the castle avoiding his father knowing that King Brutati was in the meeting with the other high ranking vampires, talking about how to secure more of the castle if Uncle Silva sent anymore Lycans their way the castle will be protected. King Brutati needs more numbers of vampires since his brother is getting more Lycans every month. Brutati will round up several dozen humans to turn them and keep them in the castle to train them if the castle is attacked.

Romulus mother was a human but died at child birth, but she had fulfilled her duty and presenting a male heir to the castle. Romulus blamed his father for letting her mother die. He never liked his father but his father wanted him to become a vampire like him, Romulus refused not wanting to be like him and be a monster. Romulus did the best thing and had himself be a knight for his father's royal guard protecting him and any person in the castle.

Romulus walked down the hallway where Lumina's room is at the far end of the castle since Brutati took her as a prisoner for his castle so they could have an advantage on the Lycans having a mage on the vampire's side. Walking up to the door, raising his hand to the door as he knocked three times to let her know it was him at the door. Waiting for her to let him in.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Lumina perked up at the sound of the knocking, and she went to the door, opening it and smiling when she saw Romulus. "Romulus.." she breathed out, grateful to see him. She had told him about her waning powers, and he knew his father wouldn't let her go- but if he wanted a strong mage...he would have to give in one way or another..

Local Time:
Stepping inside the room, it wasn't small nor big just enough for her to be satisfied and walk around her room. Closing the door he said" My father is in a meeting trying to double the guards so if Silva sends a pack at the castle we will be ready, and also I can take you to the moon pool tonight since he will be busy for several hours tonight, I will be going with you so no other guards will ask questions." Looking at Lumina, he knows she hasn't been out of the castle before unless supervised.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She blinked as he relayed all of this to her, and he could hear a sigh of relief from her. "Thank you," she spoke, knowing going enough would be dangerous. Especially with the threat of werewolves lurking around, waiting to pounce at any given moment. The moon pool was sacred, and she was certain she would be able to harness her power more, even if the moon wasn't full tonight.

Local Time:
Romulus smiled and said" we will use the servants entrance and exit to use so you won't have to see a lot of guards tonight. I am ready when you are." Extending his hand to hers ready when she was, hopefully they won't run into any Lycans while they are out.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Lumina reached out and took his hand, nodding to her friend, and she couldn't help but give out a little blush. When they started to move, she followed close behind, leaving the castle and heading to where the moon pool was. It was exactly a thirty minute walk, surprisingly they didn't run into any danger along the way, and once there- Romulus could see the moon pool shimmering as if moon dust was mixed into the waters.

The water was hot like a hot spring, and offered many healing benefits to whoever used it. Lumina drew away from Romulus, and undid the pouch she carried, laying it down on the soft moss by the bank of the pool. She looked up at the hole in the cave, knowing the moon would hit the water shortly, and as she prepared, Romulus would have a hard time drawing his eyes away from the outfit she was currently wearing- low cut, and pretty sheer- her gentle, soft curves would be able to be seen.

Local Time:
Romulus followed close to her letting her show the way since he didn't really know where it was. After 30 minutes of walking he seen the moon pool shimmering in the night. Romulus watched Lumina walking to the bank waiting for the moon to hit the pool.

Looking at Lumina he wanted to look away to give her privacy, but his eyes stayed glued on her not wanting anything to happen to her but he couldn't help notice her curves in the dress she was wearing making her outline irresistible to not look at. Drawing in a ragged breath as he stared at her. Taking all in her as he waited for her to take a dip in the pool, oh how he wished he could join her in the pool, wrapping his arms around her while they swam and soaked in the pool. shaking his head from the thoughts needing to focus if there is any danger around he can be prepared.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She had marked herself with magical sigils and as the moon began to hit the pool- it began to glow. Lumina stood, and let the dress from her fall- revealing her nude form- but only her backside. Romulus would be able to see scars from the whipping she had endured when she had been younger- although faded now, it had been punishment from his father.

Lumina then began to wade into the water, the warmth filling her up, and she took a soft gasp, closing her eyes and allowing herself to open up- metaphysically so she could receive more power from the magic of the moon.

Local Time:
Holding his breath not wanting to gasp at Lumina's backside as he saw her beauty. He was close enough to see her now faded scars from her father, wincing in pain as he was there when she got her beatings from his father. Sighing he wished he could have done something so she wouldn't have gotten whipped, but he knew his father was cruel and he would have been punished too. Sometimes he would take the blame when she got in trouble so he would take the hits instead of her.

Sitting on the ground near the bank letting his eyes roam the surroundings and landing his eyes on her naked body submerged in the water.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Her entire body was covered with the water- the glow surrounding her like an angelic being, and she let herself relax a little- the water washing over her. She then looked up to the moon- and could see clouds covering it. For this she frowned, but no matter- she already felt magically stronger than she had been before she dipped into the pool. Her golden hair straightened out when the water washed over it, and she slicked it back slightly, glancing over to Romulus. But she had caught him when he was glancing away for a time. She trained her gaze on him, her eyes lingering too long on where it shouldn't. If she wasn't careful, she'd get moonsickness, an uncontrollable want of desire for the man that sat across from her. Mages only got it due to being in the moonpool, and the magical nature of the moon heightening what was already there. It could affect anyone, not just mages. If he joined her perhaps- he would get that as well.

Local Time:
Looking back at Lumina seeing she was at peace that he never seen her in a while, he knew she loved talking with him but he knew she needed this more than ever since her powers was getting weak. He wanted to make her happy and knew this would make her happy, he just wished he could make her happy, but due to his father he would find her if Romulus let her go and he would get punished for that.

Sighing he leaned back on his hands looking at Lumina in the water enjoying herself, feeling a desire to join her in the water. Leaning forward again he asked" How is the water?" His eyes lingering up and down her body.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She didn't notice his eyes, but she hummed gently in return, "The water? it's amazing..." she turned and looked towards him now, the water touching places where he could only wish to feel. "I feel my powers heightening...I'm due to come out of here soon...but, why don't you join me for the remainder? You won't interrupt the process.." she assured him.

Local Time:
He smiled as she said she was feeling much better and her powers heightening. Standing up slowly as she ask him to join her for the remainder of her ritual. Glad he wasn't wearing his armor just his leathers just in case they ran into any trouble. Undoing his leather top, tossing it to the side his arms was firm and muscles while he had a six pack his chest was cleaned shaven due to him being a knight and wearing armor it made it uncomfortable of having chest hair. undoing his leather leggings tossing them to the side, his legs wasn't as bulky but had toned legs from running around the castle every morning so he could get faster in running with the vampires.

His naked form shimmered in the moon light as he slowly stepped into the water, walking down in the water towards Lumina letting out a sigh feeling the warm water engulf his body letting all his worry wash away in the water, giving Lumina a smile as he stopped a foot away from her letting the warmth of the water wash his tension away.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She averted her gaze from his naked form, blushing softly as he came close. "The moonpool is amazing," she breathed out, floating nearer, but unintentionally so. "The power it holds..for mortals and supernaturals alike-" she began and wondered where his thoughts were going. "there are several moonpools like this one strewn about the countryside, but some are reserved for other clan's rituals like lycans..we mages know which ones not to go to."

Local Time:
Nodding his head as he floated towards her feeling she was also floating towards him as he leaned his head back letting his body float up lazily floating into the water feeling the warmth around his body. Closing his eyes he said" I know you needed this to get your strength back because it is who you are, to replenish your strength to help us, I don't know how you feel about the war between my father and his brother, I wish we can live in peace and show the humans that they won't be a threat to each other or anybody, but I know they want power to control everything because they want the power." Sighing as he drifted towards Lumina.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She remained in silence as he spoke, and she gave out a soft sigh. "I don't know how to feel about the war.." she admitted. Lumina glanced to him again. "I know the war affected me and my family..and even though I am in servitude, I am thankful to have come to know you," she admitted further, blushing slightly when she said that.

Local Time:
Giving her a smile as he stood up slowly from the water, he swam to her and said" I am glad that I got to know you too, it makes me happy to have another human that isn't us d for cattle for the vampires, my father didn't care that my mother died after giving birth to me just let her die because he had a male heir, apperently he had forced himself on many women to get a male heir, if they had females he would kill them along with the mother or use them to make more soldiers for him or try to get a male heir that he seemed fit and I guess he chose me to be his successor but I refused." Giving a heavy sigh he sank until his head was poking out of the water his golden eyes looking up at Lumina.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She was shocked to hear, and when he dipped down she blinked and regained her composure. When he looked to her she shook her head slightly, “You really need to learn how to breathe- and pause in between your words-“ she reminded him, but she really wasn’t scolding, more like an endearing reminder. He always seemed to ramble at times she noticed, and she wanted to get his mind off of things too. She moved closer to him slightly, almost close enough to wear they would be able to touch each other if they so desired..

Local Time:
Looking at her he smiled bashfully lowering his head and said" Sorry about that, I do that when I am nervous or I guess when I talk to someone." Looking back up to her he said" I talk like that when I like someone." Feeling she had moved closer to him, his golden eyes looked at her as he gave her a smile moving a slight closer to her. Biting his lip wanting to ask her something. Leaning towards her inches from her eyes as his eyes stared at her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She noted him staring, and she couldn't help but blush. "Is there something on my face?" she asked him, wondering what in the world he could be thinking about..she then searched his gaze, hoping she wasn't mistaking what she could decipher, did he hold affection towards her?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom