RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Cursed's Characters

Local Time:
3:57 PM
Hello! I'll be making edits to this when I get the chance but I'll keep this for all my active characters. If I don't have ref pics up for them, I'll be drawing them soon! I apologize for any formating mistakes. I'm still learning this forum stuff.

Name: Elizabeth Kingsley
Nickname(s): Ellie, Lizzy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110lbs
Appearance: Long waist-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, slim but fit figure, full hips, modest bust.
Elizabeth can come across as the typical rich brat, but she's incredibly cunning and calculated. She's been doing things under her father's nose for years, making private business deals and...coercing people into getting what she wants. She somehow manages to get information or dirt on someone she is interested in. When Elizabeth likes someone, she will go out of her way to spoil them and do kind things, though she doesn't make it a big deal. When not dealing with the business, Elizabeth is in college for business. She's on the varsity cheerleading team(shocker) and is ridiculously smart. Despite her cold personality, she's very kind to the people her father employs in the house. Elizabeth is quite fond of older men, married or otherwise.

I tend to play Elizabeth as a dom, but I don't mind if there's a power struggle or some guy wants to put her in her place. Elizabeth can either be played as a regular human or for more sci-fi styled rps I do play her as an immortal with telepathy.

Name: Hadeon Erebus
Nickname(s):
N/A
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Height:
6'6"
Weight:
250lbs
Appearance: Jet black hair with a couple streaks of grey, strong jawline, almond-shaped dark brown eyes, tanned skin, well-toned.
Hadeon can almost always be seen in business attire. He's the owner of a large pharmaceutical company that makes incredibly good money. Hadeon doesn't like mixing his personal life with business and prefers to keep them as separate as possible. Though, bending his partner over his desk doesn't really count, does it?
Hadeon is very no-nonsense and is rather stoic when on the clock, though he does have his moments of being sweet. That's only in private, of course.

Hadeon is dom and top but doesn't mind if his partner wants to have a little control. He can also be played as human, but Hadeon was made for a superhero plot. He's got a "demon" form, super strength, and the ability to produce fire for those plots.

Local Time:
Name: D'Artagnan
Nickname(s): Dart
Sexuality: Homosexual
Height: 5'5", human. 10', monster
Weight: 105lbs, human. 400lbs, monster.
Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Dart is a "monster under the bed". While monsters come in all shapes and sizes, they all prey on human. However, Dart is uninterested in eating humans. He'd much rather raid the pantry for the good snacks. Make a nuisance of himself by moving random things, growling from the closet, and grabbing a dangling foot or hand once in a while.
Dart has a problem. A witch by the name of Estella has bound him to her. She treats him pretty much as if he were some pet. He had the freedom to go wherever he wants, whenever he wants, but if she calls, he has to go. D'Artagnan hates Estella with his entire being and has been looking for a way to break the bond between him.

In bed, Dart is a bottom. He's kind of a brat.
Edit to add: I'm now opened to him topping.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Name: Princess Thaddea of Bretton
Nickname(s): Teddy, Addie(prefered)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 125lbs
Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Youngest of five. The cherished daughter of King Kilrich of Bretton. Serene, collected, and as sweet as autumn honey. Truly her kingdom's jewel. To her father, there's no kinder and delicate princess. To the knights, however... is a different story. The Rose of Bretton has an appetite for men. Unfortunately, the king trusts very few men around his only daughter and is incredibly selective of who her personal guards are. This doesn't stop the princess from trying to slip away, of course.

I have a few plot ideas for Teddy!

I love the idea of a knight being assigned to her due to his shining referrals from his commanders. Unfortunately, the princess really gives him a run for his money but how persuasive she can be. If the king were to know, surely the knight would be executed.
There are a few more ideas I have but we can always discuss if you're interested!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom