RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:15 PM
"Shut up! You're probably the one who convinced him to leave me for someone else!" Angelica turns and starts coming at Kalin with an enraged glare and her hands curled into claws.

Just before she can Slap Kalin across the fave, Derek rushes out of the car and grabs her wrist. "Get the fuck out here and stay gone Angelica. Don't make me warn you again." Derek says in a low and dangerous voice while maintaining a collected composure.

Local Time:
Derek growls as he glares at Angelica, tossing her slightly to the side while standing protectively in front of Kalin. "I said to leave. I owe you nothing, Angelica. Leave before I have you arrested as Ted for harassment."

Angelica glares at Kalin before scoffing and storming off. Derek turns around once she is gone and places one hand on Kalin's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Local Time:
Derek's cock twitches in his pants as he imagines Kalin sucking his cock, making him growl softly. "Thank you, Kalin. Make sure to send over any reports that correlate with those meetings so I can be prepared." He winks at Kalin before walking into his office and closing the door behind himself.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom