RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
11:50 PM
Derek snickers and shakes his head, "When you are constantly meeting with older businessmen who only drink Scotch that is room temperature, you get used to it." He smiles and kisses Kalin's cheek before helping him get dressed. "Do you want to bring anything else with you, maybe even bring Stary along?"

Local Time:
Derek blushes and nods softly, "Yes...I did, but I had left her before our first um...time together. See I...had been noticing your looks more and couldn't stop seeing you in my head. Even when I was with Angelica in...that way...I was thinking of you. So after I left Angelica I um...watched videos to kinda...educate myself incase I had the chance to be with you."

Local Time:
Derek sighs and looks down, "I was going to do that on the way to the lunch with Mr. Richards, but then that elevator fucked up and things quite literally got hot and steamy in there and then...yeah." He looks up at Kalin sheepishly and gulps softly, "I had been trying to build up the courage to ask you out for at least 2 weeks before the um...elevator happened."

Local Time:
"Oh come on! I didn't mean for that to happen! I had wanted to take you out to a beautiful dinner and do things the right way, like you deserve, but nooooooo the elevator wanted to break on a hot day and make things even hotter in the elevator." He groans and flops back down on Kalins bed, "Do you have any idea how fucking nervous I was in that elevator with you before things got steamy?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom