RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
5:49 AM
Kaolin grins, leaning forward and kissing Derek before gently wrapping his hand around Derek’s glass, his fingers curling over the other’s as he lifts his glass to his own lips. He takes a sip and then wrinkles his nose, “I still don’t understand how you drink that.”

Local Time:
3:49 AM
Once Derek's pants are low enough, he pulls Kalin off the counter, standing him up before turning him around to bend forward over the counter. "You're mine, only mine." Derek kisses his way down Kalin's back, slowly kneeling behind the other to spread his ass cheeks apart before starting to lick and tease Kalin's ass.

Local Time:
3:49 AM
Derek pulls back and slowly stands, continuing to stroke Kalin's cock while using his other hand to slowly push two fingers inside of the other's ass. He leans forward and presses his lips to Kalin's ear, speaking softly, "You just can't get enough of what I don't do to you, isn't that right Kalin?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom