RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:35 PM
Derek sighs and wraps his arm around Kalin's shoulders, pulling him closer, "I'm still getting over that nightmare, that's all. So when you made that joke it just hit wrong." He smiles down at Kalin softly and uses his other hand to gently caress Kalin's cheek, "It's okay though, I know you're just joking."

Local Time:
3:35 PM
Kalin hums and lean into Derek, smiling softly, "Well. I'm yours, you don't need to worry, babe." He grins and hooks his index finger into the waistband of Derek's pants at his hip, pulling the fabric slightly.

"Is there anything I can do to make my boss feel better?"

Local Time:
Once they get to the Ferris wheel, Derek quickly ushers Kalin into the cart and closes the door. He looks around and notices that the windows or only slightly tinted before giving Kalin a sly grin as the Ferris wheel starts to turn, "Get undressed for me, Kalin, and remember that these windows are only slightly tinted, so everyone will see you if you don't lie down on the floor."

Local Time:
"You're right, but that's the fun part," Derek thrusts his fingers deeper into Kalin's ass and presses on his prostate. "I want to see just how close we can get to being caught." He then pulls his fingers away and rubs the tip of his cock against Kalin's entrance before pushing his full length into the other.

Local Time:
Derek starts out slow, pulling out almost entirely before thrusting back into Kalin's ass. He leans down and nibbles on the other's neck, panting groaning softly. He then starts to pick up the pace as he slams his cock into the other with quick and hard thrusts, "You like getting fucked by me in a public place don't you?"

Local Time:
Derek smirks and thrusts harder into Kalin, making the cart shake just a little, "Good boy." He reaches between both of their bodies and grabs Kalin's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts, "Cum for me Kalin, otherwise everyone at this park is going to see me fucking you when they open that door."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom