RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
6:03 PM
~~~~6 months later~~~~

Derek takes a deep breath while standing at the alter, trying to remain calm as the music starts and the audience stands. Everything he and Kalin picked out foe the decorations was perfect, the food was the best they could've ever hoped for, and the day was perfect.

Local Time:
8:03 PM
(~prefect noises~)

Kalin grumbles, slightly irritated at Maria's pestering and swats at her, "I'm fine. I swear, if I walked down the isle in my pajamas, Derek would think I'm the handsomest thing in the world."

"And sexiest, I know how you sleep, Kal." Amaria mumbles, "Nude."

Kalin laughs and pushes her away, "Go sit, it's about to start!" He looks at his father, smiling.

Local Time:
Kalin smiles, and takes his father's arm, relaxing slightly. everything was perfect. Kalin had eventually settled on a black suit with delicate silver embroidery accenting it, left his hair mused (because, honestly, he hates it combed), and shiny black shoes.

The music plays and the French doors open, and Kalin walks out. (Cause days what u do)

Local Time:
Derek's eyes widen as you sees Kalin, feeling his heart melt at how good he looks. Tears fill Derek's eyes while a wide smile spreads across his face. Even though he wanted to run and lift Kalin into his arms, being able to watch his little minx walk towards him was one of the best feelings he could've ever hoped for.

Local Time:
Derek chuckles softly while giving Kalin's hand a loving squeeze.

"The couple has prepared their own vows, which they will now recite to each other." The officiant says before taking a small step back.

Derek turns to face Kalin while a wide smile and takes a small breath before beginning, "Kalin, the day you came into my life was the best day on my life. While I didn't know it at the time, you had stolen my heart and laid your claim on me with your warm smile and your firey personality. Nothing makes me happier than to know that I will have the honor of providing for you and being able to love you for the rest of our lives."

Local Time:
Kalin blushes slightly and looks down, before looking up at Derek. He takes a deep breath, hesitating before reciting slowly, "The moment I met you, I knew my life would never be the same. Your kindness, your strength, and your unwavering love have been my greatest sources of joy and comfort. You've shown me what it means to be truly loved, and for that, I am forever grateful. Today, I promise to stand by your side, to support you in all your dreams, and to love you with all my heart, every day for the rest of our lives. Together, we will create a life filled with laughter, love, and endless memories." He ducks his head slightly, flushing.

"Durprised I remembered all that-" He mumbles.

Local Time:
Derek smiles and laughs the tiniest bit before cupping Kalin's cheek with one hand, lifting the other's face to meet his.

The officiant steps forward and smiles softly, "Derek, do you take Kalin to be you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold through sickness and health, 'til death do you part?"

"I do." Derek says, feeling his world finally coming together.

The pfficiant turns to Kalin and smiles again, "Kalin, do you take Derek to be you lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold through sickness and health, 'til death do you part?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom