RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:32 AM
"This is just one of my properties, Kalin. Bring my assistant you should know that from the emails that come from international locations." Derek teased and winked at Kalin. Derek had been getting emails about his international properties for years, something Kalin had always been able to see.

Local Time:
"It is but isn't. This is where I have my privacy and peace. I have another property just on the outskirts of town that I use mostly for large gatherings. Remember the giant mansion from the Christmas party last year? The one that looks almost like a castle?" Derek said as he carefully carried Kalin to the living room, laying him down on the couch and running his hands up Kalin's sides.

Local Time:
Derek laughs and kisses Kalins forehead. "There aren't enough hours in the night for that, we would need at least a day or two, not like I'd have a problem with that." Derek smirked and slowly started moving inside of Kalin again, having still be inside of the young male after being in the kitchen.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom