RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:40 PM
Kalin sighs, holding Stary close and running his fingers through her fur. “I love you too, baby. . .” He mumbles, kissing her forehead. He set her down, grabbed his keys and almost walked out before turning back and grabbing his shoes. He cursed softly, he’d done that every morning, not having the energy to make coffee as his steady system slowly crumbled. He’d have to leave them by the door.

He goes down, smiling at his neighbor and climbs into his car before driving to work. He slumps in his seat, sighing.

Local Time:
10:40 AM
Derek climbs into the car and rubs a hand over his face as he looks out the window. He needed to find a way to talk to Kalin and figure out exactly what they were going to do.

While on his way to work, Derek stopped by the local cafe and bought a coffee for himself before thinking to himself for a moment. He then bought a coffee for Kalin as well and sighed softly. Once at work, having gotten there just before Kalin for once, Derek placed the coffee on Kalin's desk and walked into his office.

Local Time:
After a few hours, Derek takes a deep breath and walks out of his office and stands in front of Kalin's desk. If he was going to enact his plan, he had to do it now while he had the courage. "Mr. Rorena, I need you to accompany me to a last minute luncheon with Mr. Richards. We are in a bit of a rush so we need to take the elevator instead of the stares. It should be fixed already."

Local Time:
Once the elevator doors close and it starts its descent, Derek waits for just a moment before secretly hitting the emergency stop on the elevator, making it jerk to a stop again just like before.

"Fuck!....I guess it's still broken." Derek says in a pissed off tone to sound convincing.

Local Time:
"Put yourself in my shoes Kalin! You went to the club dressed like a damn snack and didn't even tell me you went there! I at least told you I was going on drive after our small argument. I had to go to the club myself and walk up on you and that prick kissing." Derek's voice starts to crack as he relives that moment in his head.

Local Time:
12:40 PM
“Well I’m sorry! You told me I could go where. Ever I wanted. I didn’t know you were my jailer now. I was pissed off and stressed out. I made a mistake. But I didn’t try to lie. And according to you, and anyone else interested in me, I always look Ike a snack. I wasn’t even wearing my normal clubbing clothes. But how do you think I felt, getting shut out?” He crosses his arms, glowering now.

Local Time:
"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU! Do you have any idea how worried I was when I drove up to the club?! I didn't know if some fucking guy the same size of me would try to hurt you or something!" Tears start to slowly roll down Derek's cheeks as he paces around and takes a deep breath to calm down. "I just wish you had told me you were going to the club so I could be on alert for you. After seeing Keith grab you the way he did that day it made me really protective over you. I just...want you to be safe." Derek looks up at Kalin with a heart broken expression. "I had just given you a key to my home so you could come in whenever you wanted when that happened, can't you at least try to see why I would be so hurt?"

Local Time:
"Shhhhhhhh, It's okay." Derek wraps his arms around Kalin gently and caresses the back of his head with one hand. "I'm sorry. I should've given you the chance to explain. I was just so hurt that night and I didn't want to explode on you if you came inside the house. Please believe me when I say that I was just protecting you from myself."

Local Time:
Derek bites his lip softly and runs his hands down Kalin's sides before gripping his hips. "Well I wouldn't want that now would I? I guess I'll just have to take a few days off during the week from working out." Derek smirked and leaned his face close to Kalin's "Maybe you can help me find something else to do to....pass the time."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom