RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, There's Kids Now! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:11 PM
Derek smiles and gulps softly as he holds Kalin's hand, "Yes, Thank you very much for all of your help. We are more than excited to meet them."

The Mistress smiled and walked over to another door in her office before slowly opening it. There stood a young girl who was no more than 4 years old with light brown hair that was tied into pigtails with pretty pink bows and green eyes that almost matched Kalin's. "This is Demi. She's 4 years old. Go say hi to your new daddies, Demi."

Local Time:
Demi tucked her hands behind her back and stepped a little closer while looking up at the red haired man with big, glistening eyes. "Hi..." She says in a sheepish voice. When she turned and looked at the hulking man with black hair, her eyes widened and she stumbled back a step. "Wow....you're really big!"

Derek chuckled and squeezed Kalin's hand tightly, "Hi there, I might be really big, but that's so I can protect you."

Local Time:
Demi turns to look at the bigger man and tils her head to the other side, "Der-ek...daddy Derek!" She says happily, bouncing on her toes lightly.

A tear threatens to fall from Derek's eye as he smiles at Demi, "Yes, sweetie, I'm daddy." He reaches out and gently pats her head before looking at Kalin, trying not to cry.

Local Time:
Derek smiles and he watches Kalin and Demi walk back to her room to gather her things, taking a moment to let his tears fall while he finalized any paperwork. "Thank you against Madam Mora. I promise that Demi will be well taken care of and loved until the day Kalin and I die."

The Mistress smiled and filed away the paperwork before patting Derek on the arm, "I know she will be. Now go after your daughter and your husband."

Derek wiped his tears away and nodded before quickly catching up with Kalin and Demi.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom