RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fae's Current Characters (OC's Only)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
11:51 PM
Vanessa
  • Height: Unknown
  • Weight: Unknown
  • Race: Witch
  • Appearance:
    6ef8d58f-aed1-4f4d-9795-5a7ca1f20591-jpeg.418
  • Family: Only her coven, she does not know of her parents.
  • Background: She has served the Lycan clan as an ally, and she had been wounded in battle. Her longtime friend, Ber - was able to help her in recovery.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Dislikes: Unknown
  • Kinks: Fortunately this is known, and it heavily emphasizes on the breeding kink lol.
Link to thread:

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Raelynn
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Race: Vampire (born)
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
    A08DA861-FFA0-403A-BEAB-16251C14FFD5.jpeg
  • Background: Daughter of two Vampire nobles, she has lived most of her life in the mansion. She has yearned for more than what she had been given, and ever since meeting one who had caught her fancy, has hoped for one day have children of her own.
  • Family: Her mother and father, and one younger sibling- a brother. (to be introduced later to keep the thread going).
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Prefers to spend most of her time in the gardens of the mansion, usually found with a book in her hands. Although she has a cellphone, she prefers paper over digital- but will admit that she has read digital, knowing how many books she can carry now in one small device has her beyond thrilled.
    • Dislikes: Those who present themselves as genuine, good hearted individuals but are secretly terrible and have horrible ideals and talk behind other’s backs.
  • Kinks: None, as she has remained a virgin for far too long.
Link to Thread:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Damon Morningstar
  • Height: 6’5 / 195cm
  • Weight: 185lbs / 83kg
  • Race: Human Presenting
  • Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

His ‘normal’ eye color is an icy, intense flame blue
  • Family: Hades and Persephone
  • Background:
    Damon was born in the Underworld, spelled Daemon at first. Persephone was very surprised on giving birth to a red inky black skinned babe. But nevertheless she loved him all the same. Growing up, Damon began to learn magic and just shy of his 18th birthday, opened up a portal to another dimension (aka the earth we know). He had opened the dimension to the time of Adam and Eve. Being the curious creature he was, he ventured forth. Soon learning that his cousin, Jesus- aka Zeus’ demigod son had been given dominion over this realm. And of course, Damon wanted to have some fun and mess around with his cousin. But soon they both came to an agreement that Damon would play the bad guy and Jesus would take all the credit and praise. Damon didn’t mind, either way he got his own underworld or hell, you would call it- and basically lived there for over half of a millennia- but that didn’t mean he wasn’t busy. He became Lucifer- the famous ‘Satan’ written in some old manuscript, and quite preferred to listen to all of the rumors.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: warm coffee smells, leather smells and the smell that occurs just before it rains- since residing in the human world for far too long he has also developed a preferred taste for spicy food.
    • Dislikes: that he has no other choice but to go back every now and then ‘manage’ Hell but thankfully his minions/lesser demons work for him in that regard.
Link to thread:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tamara
  • Height: 5'6
  • Race: Synthroid (Transferred Human Consciousness)
  • Appearance:
30bd452d-14d1-4cba-9d91-2b27ef885a17-jpeg.658

• Family: Deceased
  • Background: Tamara had it easy as a child, but as she grew up she contracted more and more health issues- eventually leading to a very sickly life. She had undergone human transfer of consciousness to a synthetic body, not wanting to be sick like this all the time anymore. Unfortunately she also has an abusive boyfriend, who personally hates man made synthroids.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: The smell of bookstores, leather and coffee -- prefers stormy weather and early fall weather.
    • Dislikes: The hate that man made synthroids receive, feeling like they've been mistreated by those who still claim that they're 'human'.
  • Kinks: being loved and appreciated
Link to thread:

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom