RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Family Matters

Local Time:
4:26 PM
Hey everyone, Fae here making an informed update to everyone here (and to my rp partners this is for you too).

So, my dad has had some health problems as of late, both my mom and I along with my boyfriend had to take him to the hospital last night. There were no open beds, and it would be a four hour long wait. My mom figured he might have been dehydrated but, with a fever of 101, an insanely high heart rate and blood pressure- along with being a liver transplant patient, on top of being almost 80- it was cause for concern.

After figuring for the 4 hour wait was too long, my dad wanted to go home. So, we took my dad back to his home and around 4 am my mom tried calling me and my boyfriend, but we didn’t respond. She got through to my older brother- and he came to help. My mom mentioned to us later this morning that my dad had an accident and was unresponsive, laying face down on the floor.

He’s okay now, bruised on his face and responsive, and my mom has continually checked him, woke him up and things like that. He refused to have 911 called but mom’s monitoring him regardless.

On top of all of this, with my dad’s fragile health- both my dad and my mom are owners of a business and I work with them- so things at my work will probably be a little awry (or worse, god forbid but) and my normal always online while at work will probably be reduced to little to not at all. My time zone is MST and I’m usually 2 hours behind everyone else. So when I’ll be on is in the evenings when I can.

This being said, with the new newsletter being introduced at the beginning of this year/month - on the one for February- there will probably not be one, unless @Knight_of_None wants to take care of that, but that’s up to him as we don’t really have anything major for events and site update wise as for right now.

Anyways just giving everyone notice that I’ll reply to the few threads that I do have when I’m able to/have time. And that I appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as Family for me (although it’s never really been the best) is my top priority as of right now (which I’ll probably vent about later tbh)

Thanks for taking a bit of your time to read this and I’ll reply to it when I can!

Local Time:
4:26 PM
Okay, a little bit of an update:

My dad seems to be doing better, he's been resting and been being monitored by my mom a lot. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong, but it looks like I'll be okay to resume semi normal activity on here, I do appreciate everyone's kind words and understanding. I definitely may have panicked a little bit, but I mean, with how old he is, it's common for one to worry about them..well, dying. And as I will mention again, although my family and I haven't had the best of relationships...I've been trying to mend what I can for the last year and a few months, (of course, more personal rant later XD I'll trauma dump - maybe.)

But I figured I'd give everyone a heads up!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom