RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Forbidden Siblings, A New Breed of Experience

Local Time:
3:33 AM
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A small hut, in the woods, a pair of husky siblings now lived. Able to take trips out to the near by towns to trade goods, furs, and bring back supplies. ever sense their late parents had gone to war, and perished long ago. the older sister had been raising her own little brother, who was 3 years younger then Darla herself. however Max being the young stud, was always the healthy little hunter. More then that, Every year, when Dar had entered her heat cycle, the maiden had made sure to keep herself well washed, and far from her brother's reach. as to avoid ruining, or even Corrupting her young innocent stud.

This year though, with the changes in seasons, as well as the odd weather. Dar would find herself watching her brother out in the yard, thinking to herself, how handsome he was, and how well he had been growing. allowing the date to slip past her. as the young lady was cooking, and prepping the meal for herself, and her brother. this night would be the night which Dar would typically have disappeared on her brother. leaving him hot meals, and prepped baths. However having lost herself with everything else. this year would change the way the siblings lived, and saw things very soon.

Local Time:
"?Oh such a demanding boy you are max. Well, looking on the bright side. big sis got ya taken care of. "
saying this, as she would move to open the cooler box, tossing the younger sibling a cold bottle of water. as her eyes looked over his frame.
licking her maw, as the husky maiden would shake her head for a moment. thinking to herself, that this isn't normal. why would she even had such thoughts about
her own sibling. before moving back to make them something to eat, after tossing him the cold water.

Local Time:
"Well then, why don't you go ahead, and rest, big sis will make a nice meal. but remember pup, your gonna have to work that meal off after words. "
saying this with a wicked, and playfully. as she began to eye her own little brother up like a nice snack. her own heat beginning to really effect her. however the fact remained. Dar would try to focus on
the meal, as she got back to the cooking, and fixing. wanting to keep herself distracted. it would end up creating quiet the feast for her, and Dar.

Local Time:
"Oh nothing special, made some avian, roast, with a side of potatos, and a tasty bit of grilled veg. "
as she spoke up, the only thing which would really stick out was the way it smelled. as the potatoes, and veg would seem to be unwanted with this meal.
however cooked in the mix from the chicken juice, or more so broth from the bone marrow. Little did Dar tell her cute little brother, that she had seasoned it with special mix
of herbs. normally these would aid her in dealing with the heat with in the mature maiden. but in a male, it would have the opposite effect, arousing and making the male's body ripe
for the abuse to come. as her mind had given into temptation to a major degree when he went to bath earlier. now prepping to have her fun this night, and sate herself. the female
husky would make sure the meal, and every else to lead to her plan would be enjoyable for them both to some degree.

Local Time:
giggling at the words from her little brother, Dar would smirk, as she turned away from Max. her tail swaying, as she would begin to clean up dishes as she spoke.
"Well, Well, saying such a thing to an older lady, and more so your own sister. is some one feeling a bit feisty ?" saying this, with a playful and sinfully, seductive tone.
Dar smirked to herself seeing how he was acting and growing excited inside. but acting like his action took her by surprise to some degree.

Local Time:
Hearing this, Dar would giggle, as she kept looking away from max. the husky siblings were indeed in a scenario, however one set up by dar.

"Well that seasoning was meant to help hide, and reduce the effect for females. I didn't know it would effect boys like that. but do you not have a girl some where? a cute little dame of your own?"
asking this the well built big sister seemed to want to be sure her brother didn't already have a girl of his own some where. most likely due to how she often locked herself away to avoid this kind
of situation. yet once the line was crossed, their would be no going back.

Local Time:
Watching her cute little brother get up and move tours her. Dark would lick her maw, as the older sister winked at max. before moving to walk away from him. tours the back room. as her hips swayed, and tail swung in the opposing manor then her hips. creating quiet the view, as the older sister smirked, playfully.

"If your so needy lil Bro, why not follow, and see if you can match up to what your big sis needs then hmm? If you can do what is needed perhaps I will reward my young stud hmm?"
saying t hese things in such a lewd, and seductively playful manor. the older sister had a twisted, and dominating side which she hid from the world. Max would discover how her sister was a dominator so to speak when
in heat, however acting coy, and playful to lure him into the back room, wanting to see what he could do first.

Local Time:
Once they entered the back room, Dar would suddenly move to take hold of her little brother. whipping Max around and pushing the stud of a husky onto the bed. as she licked her lips. moving to reveal her entirety to the young pup.
"Well the, tell big sis, do you like what you see? or would some one prefer a younger girl for a partner hmm?"

asking this, in a lewd, yet seductive tone, the older sister was curious how he would answer. depending on the answer, would also dictate how she would move on from this moment in time.

Local Time:
Following his sister into the back room.
Dar would smirk, as she waited to see what max would do. before suddenly moving to grasp her brother by the wrists, and tossing him onto her large fluffy bed.
as she began to sway her hips, and run her paws from the large perky breast down to her tender region between her thighs. in a provocative, and playful like show. moving tours her lil brother.

"Well you look delicious, and the scent of a stud before me is more enticing then I expected. But what would my cute lil bro do, would he dare to cheat on his lonely big sister, after experiencing a woman. seeking a younger girl to abandon me for?"
saying this in a teasing manor. wanting to see how he would react, or what he would say.

Local Time:
Now with her cute little brother on the bed. the larger husky would move onto the bed. One paw at a time pressing into the soft mattress. leading into her on all fours. above Max. as Dar,
was now crawling over her brother. licking at him at key spots. as she winked at the young stud.

"So then, tell big sis, do you want her, or some other girl? once you taste, you will belong to me after all. "
saying this, as she was above him, teasing the younger stud. her heat, and powerful scent growing all the more enjoyably arousing by the moment.

Local Time:
Now moving upon her little brother, Dar would move to lick along her new playmate's little friend. coaxing it out of the sheath. as the seductively busty husky would move to playfully tease her whining little pup of a stud of a brother.
Enjoying this little show, and hearing max's choice of words, Dar would move between licks, and teasing as she winked at him.

"Well then, if I find you playing with another girl, You will be punished my cute little boy toy. Remember brother if we do this you will belong to me and me alone. I don't like to share. "
saying this with a threat, which would also come off as a playful invite due to the tone of voice she was using. Once Max would be fully erect, Dar would move to use her impressive and massive busty breast
to give her brother, his very first boob job. but wanting to enjoy this meaty treat first for a bit.

Local Time:
Once the wicked pink rocked was in full, bulging size, the knot still rather small, but cute in a lewd manor. as Dar began to play with it. her tongue would move to swirl around the tip, before slowly taking the thing down her
throat. the teeth of her maw scraping gingerly along the pulsating shaft, as the knot seemed to grow a bit more. each time she pulled off the cock, the busty wolf maiden moved to press her impressive bust against the cock once more.
pressing the soft fuzz covered mounds of flesh against the growing mountain of a little rocket. sliding along the shaft before pulling away to bob her head upon it a bit more. wanting to see just how much her cute little brother could take, before
breaking under this playful, yet oddly abusive foreplay for a first timer.

Local Time:
Having hit his first release like this. Causing Dar to pull back with a bit of a choking gag. this allowed some of the spewing seed to hit her face, and breast. as the older sister began to giggle. before running her sharp claw gingerly from the base of his
hot throbbing member to the tip. as she smirked, and winked.

"Well, well, looks like that's all you have in the tank huh? or does my cute little plaything think, he is up for something a bit more demanding with big sis?"
saying this in such a lewd, and playful tone, with a twisted, yet seductive look in her eyes. the older sister was not done, by a long run, but was curious how much max could endure before he would become
nothing more then a toy for her amusement until sated this night.

Local Time:
"Well how about this, My little pup can show his bug sis, how much he wants, and loves her hmm? Perhaps even trying to be a bit more aggressive"
saying this as She would giggle, loving how cute or little brother was, Dar planned to enjoy and train Max to be her perfect toy, and plaything. however little did her love struck
brother know, she was going to try and ruin him for her own amusement, and this was but the first step in the corruption of making her perfect play thing, as her heat, and how she dealt with
it for so long messed up her mind, and judgment in a twisted, albeit still passionate way.

as she giggled, giving her brother one last lick, before pulling off. the well endowed, and alluring sister would wink, at Max, before asking how he wanted to try, perhaps missionary? or perhaps something
a little more wild? wanting to see if he could endure, and handle being on top. knowing this was his first time, she planned to push the pup for all he was worth, and milk him dry with this session.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom