RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Foster's Deviant (knight)

Local Time:
3:41 AM
Frankie the only human caretaker at Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends. She had worked there for quite sometime and was now a young woman still working there.

She was in her room half naked, wearing a shirt and her panties. She had woken up from a nice dream and felt a bit turned on. Well a lot more than just a bit. She would cup her breast in one hand while the other slid down her body and into her panties.

She would spend several minutes playing herself to the point she was about to climax when she got a call. She would sigh, frustrated that she had just practically edged herself and was not going to be frustrated all day.

She was called into work and would get dressed in her usual outfit before heading out her room.

Local Time:
4:41 AM
As Frankie stalked down stairs, the door bell ringing again as she walked down and across the Foyer, imaginary friends moving around her, the dreams and whimsical thoughts of youth. Innocent creatures, albeit carrying the ebbs of a child's potential. They were friendly to her, some still there since she was a child. Bloo and Mac were around still, though the young boy had become a Sophomore highschooler now, and started bringing in older friends.

As Frankie opened the door, she saw a tall young man standing by the door, arms folded. His hair was long, cast low over his eyes, he wore a leather jacket woth ripped off sleeves, showing nice strong arms, and a line of thick bolted bracelets. His chest was covered by a net shirt that only showed off his muscular chest and low black jeans that hung onto him nicely. "Sup." He grunts as he folded his arms. "This The place you put imaginary friends?"

Local Time:
3:41 AM
She would look at him not surprised to see someone like him around. Not with the friends Mac has brought around lately. She would roll her eyes and nod "yes this is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. How can I help you" she asks, adjusting her skirt that seemed to have a problem covering her ass recently

Local Time:
"I got to drop off a friend of my little brothers." He said looking her over bluntly. "He was talking about this place from some friend of his." He said shifting to the side as Frankie saw a large Canine creature, it had large eyes and panted at the air, sniffing and looking around. "But uh I guess I'll have to stick around a while to sign some shit right?" He said

Local Time:
He grunts as she grabbed on his neck, his hands moving up and sliding under her shirt to grab on Frankie's tits, his pace was only getting faster, not even flinching or hesitating. His legs pushing on hers, sliding them.apart as he raised her skirt with the other hand, feeling her up.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom