RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

D&D RP Gather Your Party

Hello friends and fellow RPer's!

I was thinking of starting either a Pathfinder 2e or DnD 5e campaign (or several if interest is high enough). I am an experienced DM, having played DnD for 20+ years on and off. You can post character ideas, RP experience, and any other relevant information. if you would like to contact me directly, Toxic_waste.james is my discord handle, and usually the best way to get ahold of me during my haunting hours.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Hello friends and fellow RPer's!

I was thinking of starting either a Pathfinder 2e or DnD 5e campaign (or several if interest is high enough). I am an experienced DM, having played DnD for 20+ years on and off. You can post character ideas, RP experience, and any other relevant information. if you would like to contact me directly, Toxic_waste.james is my discord handle, and usually the best way to get ahold of me during my haunting hours.

Well! I never thought I’d see the day of an actual dnd rp on here! (I will delete this post after some time to clear up space for the rp) but, I will get to work on adding a dice roller for these sort of things so stay tuned! Edit: also consider joining our forum’s discord group as well! The invite should work in your pms or use the lovely discord widget provided on the forum page! Last Edit: Located at the bottom of the reply post function (where you type..) is now implemented a dice roller! I'm typically hands off in these type of things, but @Knight_of_None or anyone really can let me know what needs to be tweaked/modified!

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom