RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt insane asylum roleplay

Local Time:
7:37 AM
Hi I'm Georgie I'm new to this app so bit lost, but i am looking for someone for a insane asylum roleplay. I like detail and at least a few sentences on each reply just keeps the flow going, I don't mind long term because theres more a story line out of it. I can explain much more and answer any questions needed if anyone is intrested:)
I'm also on kik sometimes its just a bit easier to be on there. My kik Is ( Georgie2023)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
11:37 PM
Hi and welcome! I know the navigation will take a bit to get used to, but don’t forget to click the links in your pms from me! That will lead you to the discord invite and our official introduction thread :) (the pms are the message icon up top of the browser) also don’t know how the app works because I don’t have a supported device unfortunately

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom