RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Just Looking For a New Partner(s)

Local Time:
1:23 AM
Welcome, Welcome.

I’m just looking for some other people to write with, because what’s the fun of being on a RolePlaying site and not RolePlaying?

I’m up for pretty much anything, so here’s a bit about ’me’.

I’ve been RPing for a while now and have long since moved passed one-liner RP (Though I am perfectly fine with doing one-liners)
I typically write in third person, as it’s easiest for me to re-read and understand (though I will take a gambit at trying first person)
I prefer writing in Supernatural/Fantasy worlds, though I can also do regular worlds (I suck at sci-fi)
Typically, when doing romance/smut, I’m the bottom character (I have tried to write a top. . . But it only works out in my own personal stories somehow- XD)
As well I’m best with MxM parings, I can do MxF (I would prefer to be the female), but I can’t really do FxF

If you want to talk about starting a thread, just send me a PM, and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom