RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Let there be light within the darkness

As the night falls, the world grows dark
A thick layer of shadows casts its mark
When all seems lost and hope is gone
A light in shining armor will break the dawn.

For in the darkest of times
That shining light shall climb,
To cut through the darkness with it’s grace,
And lead us all to a better place.

When the world is finally at it’s wits end,
When hope seems like a dream to bend
The light that pierces through the gloom,
Will banish the darkness from the lords room.

So let us hold faith, dear friend
For in the darkest of our times,
The light that shines the brightest will never end.

heyo! This is a Pirate x Prince rp. I’ll post my character in my character sheet form soon so you can check him out. But the prince is taken by me. If you do want the prince, just let me know.

I’d like it if this is a mlm.

For some background knowledge, in case you want the pirate to know about the prince, he is a transgender male that lives with an evil king. The poem above is a prophecy. Some people think the king is the reason for the worlds growing darkness, but they can’t do anything about it until the ‘light’ comes.

Anyways! Sorry for my word vomit. ^^ just post in here if you’re interested and I’ll get the starter up soon!

In a world of machines, dragons, magic, evil and good, there lived a kingdom of dark. The land suffered famine, poverty and injustice. The king himself was a greedy, terrible man who cared for nothing but himself. The entire kingdom suffered tragedy after tragedy. This was until a beautiful baby girl was born. Her light instantly awakened the sun who had stopped showing its face for years now. Her beauty and radiance made the entire land rejoice and fill with laughter. Everything was perfect. Even when terrible things started happening inside the palace walls. Her name, was Clara.

The princess herself struggled surviving peacefully around her father. The evil man jealous of his daughter’s light. He was meant to rule the world. Not her. He mustn’t let his daughter take over the kingdom and fulfill the prophecy. He would keep the poor girl locked up in the palace grounds, making the poor maiden unable to speak with anyone but her servants. Even then, the trickster found ways to make friends. Rather it be animal or being. Her loveliness and kindness filled anyone she met with pure joy. Her existence alone was enough to cure the deepest of mental wounds.

Everything went perfectly until the princess had found out that he had been a prince. His realization coming just as he turned 14. The prince would attempt to communicate his feelings to his father, begging to be granted acceptance. Maybe he would be able to finally take over the throne if he was a prince! A son! An heir to the throne! He would grow into a handsome man. A kind king. However…the king had other, very saddening reactions to the prince’s feelings. As punishment for the prince’s foretold ‘betrayal to the king’, the majesty beheaded the child’s best friend publicly. The prince was completely devastated, rushing to his room and seeming to never show his face around the palace for 3 years.

During those 3 years, the prince trained. He worked hard on his appearance and intelligence. If he couldn’t gain his rightful place on the throne, he would strengthen himself and run away. He was never loved anyway. He had no mother to love him, and no father to care. Yet, he needed his motivation. To think of his mother, who had passed long ago in childbirth, and his best friend…who stood by the prince’s side to the end. He would dedicate nights of study and determination to his lost loves. And soon, just before the prince’s 18th birthday, he packed his belongings he needed and adorned himself in armor. It was the perfect way to hide his chest. Yet…something was missing.

As the prince stared himself in the mirror, he sneered at his long golden hair. He hated it. It needed to go. With that, the prince took his dagger and cut off the long, curly locks. Satisfied with his work, he slung a rope out his window and made his way down the tower of his room all the way to the palace garden. This is where he ran. Ran away from everything that had harmed him. His father would be sorry. He would show him. He would become the world’s best pirate. The man who was brave, strong and courageous. The adventurer who feared nothing.

However, even with his disappearance, the kingdom would always know this boy as Prince Aaron. Son of light itself.

As Aaron stepped into a ship waiting just for him, he looked at the horizon ahead of him and smiled to himself. He took in the salty breeze, closing his eyes and feeling the warm sun on his pale face. He would live. He would be free.

Sadly, days after the prince and his new crew took sail, a strong storm loomed over the ship and passengers. The angry sea not knowing who this light was aboard its ship tossed Aaron and the crew around like rag dolls. Each wave becoming stronger and more violent. It was clear Poseidon himself must also be jealous of the handsome man on board. With a loud crash, the ship easily broke in half and quickly started its decent to the ocean floor. All but one survived. Prince Aaron, who had taken off some of his armor and held onto a plank of wood for dear life. The boy floated out in the sea, still being tossed around endlessly. However, just as the prince thought this was where his journey ended, the ocean calmed its temper tantrum and went into a peaceful slumber. All was silent…all was still.

This was until the prince heard a yell from a many feet away. As he looked up tiredly, he could see a huge ship approaching him, and a man almost hanging over the edge in attempt to get a better look at the faint boy floating in the water. Just before Aaron had fully lost consciousness, he could feel himself be hoisted out of the water and slowly laid onto a wooden deck. This is where he finally was able to rest…to sink deeply into a long sleep.

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
8:04 PM
Within this realm, the one of the cruel king- there had lived a boy- Tristan Salvador. He had grown up in a loving, four person family. He and his family had lived in the countryside, in a village that was surprisingly well off, despite the surrounding famine, droughts and unpleasantries that the rest of the kingdom was suffering. He couldn’t quite remember what it had been like, but all he did know was that where the outside world was suffering diseases and death, he was well fed, healthy- and cared for.

Their town had been a trading post, and it was as lively as ever. Fresh produce, medicine, perishables, non-perishables- and even clothing were always for for sale, there had never been a day where the people had gone without anything. Perhaps it was because of the god they worshipped, protecting them from the foul outside-or they were extremely lucky. But of course, all good things must come to and end.

Somehow, some people who had specifically been allies of the king- had caught wind of what this village was up to, and how they were thriving. And of course, that wouldn’t do. To them, a thriving village in the midst of their king’s realm meant a threat. Sure, they’d eventually send word to the king about what they discovered, but in the meantime they figured they snuff out what little hope this corner of the kingdom brought. How dare they have fertile soil when the king couldn’t even have his own. These allies saw this as an act of defiance and started questioning, well- questioning with their blades.

Tristan remembered the smell of his burning village- feeling the smoke in his lungs and eyes, causing him to cough and gasp for air, struggling to stay awake. He remembered the echoing sounds of the screaming, pleading villagers he had once called his friends- and the crying noises from his mother and sister.

His father had perished from a wooden, burning beam crushing his body, and no matter how hard Tristan had tried, he could not lift the beam at all. And with that, despite the house still burning, the rest of them huddled there, trying to avoid the horrors of the outside, where bloodthirsty men awaited them.

Tristan was ready to die alongside his family by this point, but he never got that chance. As they soon were founded out, and dragged outside to face their fate. Tristan was sure they would be killed, but it seemed that his mother and sister would make good money for them, If they sold them to the right person, they kept saying to themselves. And when they looked to him Tristan felt a shiver of unease. He knew he couldn’t fight back, no matter how much he wanted to.

So now he was their personal servant, and as he had been practically dragged away from his mother and sister- screaming, crying out and struggling with the last of his strength, it was no use.

Those nights that he had spent growing up after the incident were cruel, and unforgiving. No longer did he have his family which cared for him, loved him- now he had been a plaything for his captors, being their toy in such cruel, twisted ways. His nights where he slept alone had his sleep disturbed by nightmares and he didn't know peace for a long while. His room was freezing most nights and he wasn't allowed any warmth of the sorts. And as he spent his days scratching at the walls, he vowed to get out of this situation, one way or another.

So he had made a crude, makeshift knife, and the next time his 'cell' was unlocked, he murdered the guard, and made a bolt for it. He didn't realize how many times he had stabbed that man, and didn't notice anyone else either. All he remembered was the warm, thick feeling of blood spraying over his face and destitute clothing. Tristan had bolted from that place, and when he finally came out of it all mentally- he had become suddenly aware that he was now on a ship- with other men.

It had taken some time, but he had finally come out of his dissociation. He had asked one of his crewmates how long he had been there and with a puzzled look, raised his eyebrow.

"Are you okay Captain?" Was the question he had heard. And seemingly that.. was now seven years ago.

Tristan played it off of course, and had been in one of his 'Captain hasn't been acting right' moods for seven years, but apparently his crew had been too afraid of him to speak up or even challenge him. All they knew was that he was a fierce fighter- one who easily got the job done, and had a bag of blood money for the reward. That and the fact that he was supposedly known as the 'Ghost of the Sea' because you never saw him coming until his blade was thrust through your chest.

And that brings us to the current situation at hand- he had saw Aaron afloat there and suddenly some overwhelming urge to have his crew swing the ship around to rescue this man. Had this man been in the same situation as him?

He hoisted the young man up easily, and tossed him on his deck, seeing that he had been nearly drowned- the man soon had passed out. Tristan then went over and examined him, before calling to his first mate. “Take him to a hammock to dry out,” he instructed, and watched as his first mate easily picked up Aaron and took him below deck.

Tristan Salvador
  • Weight: 160 lbs / 72kg
  • Height: 5’8 / 172 cm
  • Race: human
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Family: he had both a father, a mother, and a younger sister. His father died when he was younger, and his sister and mother had been traded off once him and them had fallen into captivity.
  • Background: he had a simple life, but it was ruined by allies of the cruel king who ruled the land, and they plundered his town, burned it down and ended up killing his father because of it. Soon being taken into captivity, his sister and mother had been sold off elsewhere while he remained captive to those who took him from his village. He had then escaped by sheer luck, going into a dissociative state for seven years, only to wake to find himself captain of a ship.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: likes the open air of the sea, a warm sunny day with a cool enough breeze and of course the ship he commands
    • Dislikes: heavily dislikes women, only because it had been women who had abused him when he was younger- they had been his captors.
  • Kinks: being loved and appreciated, taken care of

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
After a few hours, one of Tristan’s men walks up to him. “Captain. The…um…the girl’s waking up. She’s very weak. She does have a few injuries but nothing too major. The cabin is free for you to visit her if need be.“ With that, the man walks back to the cabin where Aaron laid.

The poor boy looked so tired, dehydrated and practically starved. His chest had been sliced down the middle all the way to his stomach, and his torso had been bandaged up, now exposing the bump of his chest. As the boy looked down, the cringed and reached a trembling hand down to the blanket at his feet, pulling it up over himself to attempt to conceal his feminine features. However, just as he was about to doze off, he heard that same man who was his caretaker walk back in. He could tell the pirate knew he was awake, but he didn’t mind much. He assumed the pirate was more excited than Aaron was.

Aaron felt calm…well…that was until the pirate muttered a heartbreaking sentence. “You’re a very beautiful woman.” Aaron could feel his confidence drop instantly as he weakly looked up at the man. With a very hoarse voice, he murmured, “I’m not a woman.“ He pressed, then remembered his manners and sighed, “But thank you.“ With that, he watched as the man’s expression changed from awe to pure confusion. Aaron could understand how he felt. He too was confused on why he didn’t feel like a girl. Maybe he should explain? But just as he was about to open his mouth, he heard someone else walk into the cabin.

With tired eyes, Aaron looked up to the doorway...

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan, upon hearing the news looked befuddled. He then went to go inspect for himself as his thoughts began to trace elsewhere. A… girl? It was considered bad luck to have a woman on the ship, but he didn’t quite believe in luck anymore, considering the hell he had been put through in his life.

He went downstairs to the lower deck and as the light behind him illuminated his body like some ethereal being, he finally came into viewpoint of Aaron. Tristan noticed that he was covering himself it’s the blanket, and also noticed that he was shivering. He looked to the man who had taken care of the young fellow before him and cleared his throat. “Anthony, why don’t you fetch him some water? He looks dehydrated,” he instructed and his eyes gazed back upon the man’s face. He noticed now that he was..extremely beautiful to look at, almost blinding at this point.

But, he didn’t want to pry, nor should he, it was not his place to, and although he was confused just as much as his fellow ship mate, he figured the young lad wouldn’t want to answer any questions right now.

Aaron seemed to relax once he was referred to as male. He always seemed to feel better of himself every time he was ever called handsome or just called a boy entirely. He was never cruel to anyone for calling him anything else, and he never expressed displeasure, but he would feel almost dead inside when treated like a woman. He already hated the body he was born with, but he couldn’t do much about it. He could however do what little he could. Wrap up his chest and wear much looser clothing. Not only was it comfortable, but also practical. A perfect alternative to the itchy, annoying and plain ugly dresses he would be forced to wear.

As Aaron was offered a cup of water, he quietly thanked the man at took a long drink. He could feel his dry throat relax slightly as the cool water slipped down his throat. With that, he pulled the cup away and closed his eyes. He wanted to converse with the other man, but he felt too weak to try to. He could hardly even move from the pain in his torso, and his voice was annoyingly scratchy from the amount of screaming he had done the day before.

After a moment of pure silence, Aaron looked up at the captain and murmured, “Thank you for saving me…”

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan leaned on a post as he observed the man- boy..him, further and watched him sip the water down. Just how long had he been stranded like that? He knew the storms here in this part of the ocean were incredibly terrible, and his ship itself had suffered some damage along the way. It was a miracle that the boy wasn’t dead. But his injuries.. they were not equipped for anything of the sort like that on board, and even so, they would take about another day to reach any land.

He then heard the thank you from Aaron and he shook his head, “No need to thank me, I’m sure you would have done the same for me,” he said. He then looked at what little medical supplies they did have. “I will say that it seems your injuries are far too deep for us to treat properly. Our next landing at a port won’t be for another day, but I swear on my ship we will see to it you get medical attention.” He spoke, and noticed that his shipmate seemed surprised Tristan would say that. But then again the ‘captain hasn’t been acting right’ for awhile. Still it wasn’t to be questioned because of the captain’s history.

Aaron smiled weakly in appreciation, then rested his hand on his stomach. “Don’t worry…it’s mostly just a scratch. I’ve had worse.” He laughs softly, then hisses in pain at the realization of just how bad his injury actually was. There wasn’t too much blood, which was good. But he was still in extreme pain. Especially since Aaron’s muscles were sore. As the boy looked back up at the captain, he gave a polite smile he had learned from years of royalty.

“But…thank you. For all of this.“ The prince took a breath as he tried his best to relax. At least he was far away from his father. He felt much safer here on a ship filled with rowdy pirates than he did his own home. He felt so free already. “I…I’m sorry if I’m ever a bother. I…” Aaron grunts as he attempts to sit up in his hammock, only to be gently pushed back down by his caretaker.

Aaron felt so exhausted. Despite his efforts to stay awake, the way he was being forced to lay down made his mind convinced it needed to take this time to rest. However, Aaron’s stubbornness pursued as he forced his light brown and dark green eyes to stay open. He needed to know more about the ship he was on. He needed to know this man who had rescued him. “What…is your name?” Aaron managed to murmur out as he slowly shifted to his side. “My name is…Aaron.”

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Sighing, he continued to hear the boy ramble on about not being a bother, and that He didn’t need medical attention. He clearly could be seen running a fever with how flushed his cheeks were. He looked to the bucket of water and a rag that had been used on his forehead. His attention was then drawn back to the boy in the hammock as he began to attempt to sit up and Tristan moved forwards slightly, going to make sure the boy wouldn’t stand just yet, but it seemed that Anthony was already on it.

Tristan then watched as the boy’s eyes began to flutter shut, as if he couldn’t stand to be for awake much longer, and honestly- Tristan didn’t want to keep him awake, he needed to rest. He then looked to Anthony, mentioning that the boy needed care still, and that if needed to be relieved of his duties to come fetch him, and Tristan would be in his place. For he had his first mate who could run the ship for now while his captain took care of other matters.

But before he turned to leave, he heard the boy speak, and looking at his face, it was then Tristan noticed that the boy couldn’t be more than 18 to 19 years old, considering how soft his features looked. At the sound of his name- Aaron, Tristan replied, “My name is Tristan—“ he paused and gave a soft sigh. “Now get some rest, we’ll reach the port by noon tomorrow,” he explained and went back above deck, the wheels in his head turning.

He retired to his captain’s quarters and sat down on the edge of his bed, his hands rubbing together as he massaged them, feeling the aches in his bones more nowadays. He kept thinking to back when he came to, and how he had discovered he became a captain of the ship he was on now- everything seemed to be a big blur. He remembered bits and pieces- he remembered how he had been merciless, earning respect and fear amongst his crew.

But now, seven years later and he still hadn’t ‘been the same’ as his crew had pointed out. But nevertheless they still were making good plunder and drinking rum whenever they can- knowing the captain looked out for them was all that they cared about. They seemed to have full bellies and a rather lavish lifestyle for pirates on this ship.

Now onto the case of the boy that had shown up, Aaron- as soon as they were in town, he wanted to help him further, Tristan knew it was only right of him to do so. For where he had suffered alone without anyone’s help, he had vowed to never let that happen to anyone else.

Aaron smiled slightly at Tristan. It seemed fitting. Aaron then almost immediately fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. Well…it was peaceful until it wasn’t. Night terrors of his father, his mother, even his best friend pledged his mind. The boy would wake up just an hour the ship reached the harbor, gasping for air and bolting upright. As Aaron realized how long he slept, he grunted and sat up from his hammock, then hopped down with a hiss. He looked down at his bandaged torso, then shook his head and grabbed his slightly damp shirt from the floor and pulled it on. His caretaker, Anthony, had already sown the torn fabric back together. Probably out of boredom, but Aaron felt grateful nonetheless.

Once Aaron’s chest was as covered as it could get, the boy made his way up to the deck and looked around in awe at the men laughing, working and drinking. He could tell most of them were drunk of their asses, but he could care less. Aaron only smiled and started walking around, wanting to explore and distract his mind from the horrors of last night. The prince made sure to stay out of everyone’s way, yet still made himself able to see everything going on around him. However, he was stopped by him ramming into a force in front of him, making him squeak and almost topple over. Once Aaron had registered what had happened, he looked up to see Tristan, the man from last night.

Aaron stared blankly at the man, silent for a long moment before clearing his throat. “Oh- sorry. I didn’t mean to run into you.” He could feel the slight pain from his torso coming to his senses, along with the discomfort from his impact with the captain. He could feel the crew’s eyes snap to him just as the incident accrued, all of them waiting for what they assumed was the boy’s demise. However, the prince simply smiled politely, “Your ship is beautiful.” He murmurs, looking around.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan was on the starboard side, as he had been looking out of his scope to the land that laid before them. Newtown Port, a place where he and his crew could relax for a few nights before they headed back off to sea to continue their adventures. He also knew the local doctor there as he himself had come back with a few injuries to be repaired. But now with their guest aboard, this time he would bring the doc a new patient.

Tristan felt the bump and he wasn’t even off balance from it, but it seemed whoever did bump into him, did and had fallen back against the floor of the deck, staring up at him. He first made that face his crew was so familiar of him making right before someone was to meet their maker, but something about it changed suddenly when he noticed the boy from before. His gaze actually softened.

“Aaron- what are you doing up?” He asked, holding a hand out and hoisting him up, noting the wince of his guest’s face, and making sure he was steady before letting go. “You shouldn’t be up, your injuries-“ he paused at the mentioning of his ship. “Oh. This old thing?” He laughed a bit and put his scope away, to hang back on his belt. “Yeah, she’s quite a beaut,” he agreed and placed a hand on the edge, touching the weathered down wood, which had seemed to be a dark oak color. Aaron would take note that something seemed off about Tristan. Maybe it was the way he spoke and held himself, he didn’t quite sound like your normal pirate.

Aaron smiled at the charm of Tristan. He seemed so friendly. It was refreshing to have someone who wasn’t deadly. “Sometimes it’s the older things with sentimental significance. And this ship is perfectly amazing. I love the liveliness. And don’t worry about me. An injury never stopped me before. It won’t now.” He kept his bright smile, his beautiful mixed eyes shining in the sunlight. Even his light blond hair seemed perfect despite his curls going whichever way they wanted to. With shorter hair, his curly hair had more of a mind of its own, no longer being weighted down. He loved it. Loved the felling of his neck being gently kissed by the salty wind.

Now that Aaron and Tristan were right in front of each other, it was clear that the prince was a lot shorter than how he lead on. He stood maybe at around 5’3 ft tall, most of his height coming from his slim legs. Despite his feminine stature, he seemed pretty well built and fit. It grew clear the boy had worked hard for his looks. Just as Aaron was about to get lost in the sights and noises around him, his stomach growled angrily, demanding food. Despite his slight discomfort, Aaron didn’t really seem to notice until moments later when he got a look from Tristan. “Oh- sorry about that.” He laughs softly. “I haven’t eaten in a while…”

He felt almost ashamed to admit it, but Aaron did love food. Any kind. Especially when he was able to try new foods. Culture was a big interest he had. And despite his slight pickiness for texture, taste was never an issue. And hell, if he didn’t like a food, then he didn’t like it. It was the point in trying something new that exited him the most. “Would there happen to be anything here I could quickly eat? Anything will do.”

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan wasn’t entirely convinced about Aaron and his injuries, he still would take him to see that doctor friend of his in a bit when they were about to dock. He knew what it was like to put a brave face on for others, but he didn’t say anything else regarding them, figuring he would be prying too much into things that Aaron wouldn’t want.

Tristan heard the noise coming from Aaron and he gave a slight raise of his eyebrow at the mention of food. He looked to his crew and motioned to some barrels. “Fetch him one of our oranges,” he instructed, seeing Anthony going to do so, tossing a nice, colorful orange Tristan’s way and he caught it, offering it to Aaron. “We’ll be ashore soon, and we can eat more when we’re there,” he explained, looking over at his first mate Matthew who was currently steering the ship.

As he had glanced off, he couldn’t help but notice how feminine the boy looked, his soft features and slender, slim legs.. but to be quite honest, although he was very pretty, Tristan hadn’t really been interested in women before, but something about Aaron stirred something more within him that he had yet to figure out.

Aaron smiled at the pirate as he gratefully takes the orange and peals it just enough to break in half, and he then offers one half of the orange to Tristan as thanks. The way the boy smiled could have brightened the sun, his sunshiny eyes having this almost glowing effect from the sun. As Aaron held the other half of the orange out, he pealed the other half with his teeth, spitting the peals out into the ocean and muttering something sounding like a prayer as he did so. Usually he would keep the orange peals, dry them out, and turn them into a very light alcohol to ease his nerves. However, he decided against it this time, and offered them to the sea as a peace treaty.

Once the orange was fully pealed, Aaron bit off slice by slice, quickly finishing his snack in less than a minute. One wouldn’t know which was weirder, the way the boy ate an orange, or the fact that he had easily scarfed it down so quickly. Aaron never thought of it as strange, but he could remember his best friend pointing it out to him. He didn’t care though. To him, it was efficient. Effortless.

“Well…what do you guys do around here all day? While you’re at sea that is.” Aaron tilted his head, curious about Tristan and his life as someone free from burden.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan didn't hesitate to take the offering, and he could feel his crew's eyes staring at him. What.. did he have something on his face? No it wasn't that.. it was, well, they had never seen Tristan be so friendly with someone before. Sure, whenever they docked and went to the taverns to drink and mingle with wenches, Tristan was always...separate from his party, by a table himself with some rum he had been downing. They noticed that sometimes certain men would catch the captain's eye but he never really had spent the night with anyone now that they thought of it. Would this lost lad they found be someone of interest to Tristan?

He eyed his crew with curiosity and gave them a look that said 'back to your posts' which made them turn and continue to do what they had been doing, maintaining the ship. He glanced back to Aaron who had already downed his orange and Tristan hesitated peeling his, but did so with the dagger from his hip. It was an ornate dagger, one filled with jewels and laced with gold in it's hilt. He easily peeled the orange and then one by one stabbed the fruit with the tip of the blade and ate off of it until it was gone. He too decided to throw the peels into the sea, not thinking too much of it.

At Aaron's question, he finished the last of his orange and cleared his throat. "We take care of the ship, chart out on our maps where we would go next and.. I guess just let the tide and the wind take us wherever she sees fit somedays," he spoke, and upon further inspection- Aaron would see what seemed to be a tattoo on his cheek, a sloppy hastily done mark.

Aaron smiled. “Huh…” he murmurs, making a face. “That’s it? No partying? Games? Fishing? No activities? Sounds boring.” He squeaked as he realized just how rude that sounded. “Sorry. I didn’t mean it to be mean.“ He could feel his embarrassment flood him as he looked down to his feet. He couldn’t express how embarrassed he was, so all he did was keep his head down in apology.

After a while, Aaron looked up and tilted his head in curiosity as he got onto his tiptoes to get a closer look at the tattoo on Tristan’s cheek. At first, he simply thought it was dirt, but now, he was mistaken. The prince smiled slightly as he examined the tattoo further before going back down to his flat feet. “I like your tattoo.” He praises, swaying side to side slightly and messing with his shirt collar. He had now almost completely forgotten his embarrassment as he smiled ever so brightly at the pirate.

Just as he was about to feel comfortable, Aaron cringed and covered his ears as the men started yelling and cheering as they approached the harbor. He hated yelling. Well…hated loud noises. It always hurt his ears and made his head hurt. Aaron could remember getting weird look every time he’d cover his ears and run away at the sound of any loudness around him. The poor boy couldn’t help it though…

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan heard Aaron, and he gave a soft chuckle to his confusion. “Of course we do that too, it’s just,” he rubbed the back of his neck, glancing to the cute boy. “I guess that I just never had to explain what I do before.” Huh. Was he getting awkward? He was just thankful that no one was looking anymore.

But the minute that Aaron inspected his tattoo, Tristan seemed a little uncomfortable. Although it was barely noticed, someone perceiving could definitely pick that up. He touched the tattoo on his cheek and gave a soft, yet forced smile to Aaron. “I-um, thanks,” he said hesitantly, obviously not wanting to be rude to him.

Before Aaron would be able to make any real observations about Tristan, that’s when they approached the harbor and Tristan let out a sigh of relief that he didn’t realize he was holding. He turned his head back to Aaron and spoke, “You’ll need to come with me, I know what you said about your injuries but please, let me take you to a doctor I know,” he practically pleaded with him, although they were still practically strangers..Tristan seemingly wanted to do this for Aaron- and Tristan kept figuring it was because he wanted to help others who had been like himself- lost and confused, needing a helping hand but never could have found it.

Aaron looked up at the pirate, his hands still over his ears as he hesitantly nods. He’s never really been to any doctor before. Only his maid had the authority to patch up any of his wounds. Every time he was sick? His maid was there. He remembered being told doctors were mad. That they would only harm him. Kill him even. But those words came from his father, and that man was horrible. So it must be a lie. Right…? With a hesitant smile, Arrow nodded to give the pirate his permission.

“Thank you…” Aaron murmured as he kept his ears covered. Especially when the crew started to disembark off the ship. The loud cheers and loud footsteps were all too much as the poor boy stood there, silent and tense from the overwhelming sound around him. He was so used to silence that he never knew how loud the outside world could actually be. It already exhausted him.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan began to finally notice that Aaron’s hands were up and over his ears, and he couldn’t really understand at first, because his hearing really hadn’t suffered the likes of the shouting or canon blasting or anything like that. His secret? Earplugs. Not just anything to stud your ears with either, these were soft and cushiony- which blocked out the loudest sounds but were light enough to easily understand conversation.

He raised an eyebrows and then spoke. “I assume you’re not used to..all of this,” he made a sweep of his hand, the motion including his crew and the ship itself. “I can understand, I myself had to block out the noise..” he continued and opened up a leather pouch on his hip, digging through it and then holding in his palm the spare earplugs he had on hand just in case he lost his first ones. Aaron could tell these were made of soft material and wouldn’t hurt in his ears. As he extended his hand he gave Aaron a comforting smile, well, as comforting as a pirate could do.

Aaron blinked as he was offered the earplugs and smiled brightly in thanks. “Thank you…” He greatfully takes the earplugs and puts them into his ears. He seemed to visibly relax as the overwhelming noise quickly subsided into a calming muffled background noise. He found it so relaxing…all that noise seeming to disappear as if by magic. He loved it. “I‘ve always been sensitive to noise. Well- anything to be honest. I would always get overwhelmed by light, noise, feelings…even certain food texture. I guess I’m just sensitive.” He shrugs. “I’ll probably get over it sooner or later.“ Aaron smiles brightly at Tristan, his eyes gleaming.

”Well…” Aaron grunts softly as he places his hand on his stomach. “Let’s go?” The prince offers his hand, keeping that same bright smile on his thin face as he waited for the pirate. There was just something about him that radiated light. As if he were the son of the sun itself. Even his eyes seemed to almost glow in the sunlight with purity and innocence. No matter how much the poor boy had been through, he seemed to still take life with a smile.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Tristan listened to Aaron speak and he nodded with visible understanding. “My sister used to be the same way, so don’t feel too terrible on being so,” he mentioned and watched as the sun seemed to make Aaron glow, like a gem catching the sunlight and sparkling. Tristan had to compose himself and glance away briefly, unless he wanted to be blinded by Aaron’s brilliance.

That huge smile of his on his thin face made it seem that no matter what life threw at the boy he never seemed to fail at being happy. Tristan wished he knew Aaron’s secret. He then looked at that outstretched hand and he gave a curious look, almost..hesitant to take it. But he took it nonetheless and smiled in return- although his smile was laced with worry. "Yes, let's get gojnf then," he spoke and carefully walked him down the ramp leading to the docks, and once on steady ground he let Aaron's hand go, and re-situated his hand to hold onto the hilt of his sword for the time being, and then began walking in such a way that showed how he was both accustomed to land and to the sea.

He glanced back at Aaron, "Make sure you keep by my side, don't want ya gettin lost on me," he called to him, pausing a moment for him to be able to catch up.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom