RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Looking For Storytelling Companions!

Local Time:
1:34 AM
Last Updated: 06/28/2024

A Little About Me

Hello. I'm Rhys, nice to meet anyone who dare read this far and dare singe their fingers (or mouse tip) by clicking on this page. I hope I don't chase you away, and maybe we can writ a great story together!
I'm a decent age, (clearly above 18) but not going to share my age (Edit, obviously you know it). I have been writing for as long as I can remember, and tend to think I'm very good at it. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve. I found the experience fun and enjoy writing stories with others.
I am a sucker for romance, almost every book on my shelf has some sort of romance to the plot, as well as magic. I am not obsessed with just romance though, and tend to enjoy books where the romance is not the main focus, but a sub plot, or maybe equally important as the other side of the coin.

I have ADHD and can get a little bouncy sometimes, and can maybe get a little impatient and annoying sometimes. . . which leads to some habits I have.
  1. I tend to want to chat out side the RP. Whether its about the story or about random shit my pets did, I'm a chatter. If this bothers you, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best not to bother you with my ceaseless chatter boxing. . . or chatter messaging.
  2. I can hype fixate on one thread for a few hours to a few days. Knowing this about myself, I am very open to bumped threads or a PM letting me know that it's my turn. I can get wrapped up in a new thread I just started and completely forget about my previous ones. Though I do bookmark the first post to every thread and check this list a few times a day, I can still sometimes think I responded and not check the thread.
  3. I tend to get inpatient when I have nothing else to do. If I have a boring day ahead of me, or currently have nothing else to occupy me, which does happen quite frequently, I find myself relentlessly checking threads and I may send you a message out of the blue telling you about something stupid one of my fur babies did today in an attempt to lessen the boredom.
  4. I tend to reply right away. I am usually online from 10-9 (with breaks throughout the day) on the weeks days and on weekends 11-9 (All this my time). If I'm online the likely hood of me immediately replying is very high. The only reason I may not is I get distracted, or don't know what to put down.
  5. I forget things. A lot. While I may not forget about the thread, I may forget important details such as character history and background. I tend to use the same characters, and will sometimes make new ones. But all of my characters that I've already made are versatile and are easily molded to a new world and I just change up their backstory a bit. I can forget these details, as well as whether my character crossed the room six posts ago. And most of the time, I don't think about it until I go back and reread a few hours later.
Now, those are some of my habits I've noticed and I don't think they would particularly bother many people (Except the chatter messaging) but if it does let me know and I will do my best to remember you don't like it.

My Role Play Experience/Habits
I have been roleplaying for a while now. I started when I was twelve and have failed many times to put the habit down. I have many stories and threads under my belt, and hopefully, many more left to come. I have written from historical fiction all the way to supernatural stories, either one on one or in groups as big as six other people.
When I was maybe eight or nine, I got into D&D. (So I guess you could say I've been roleplaying a little longer. . .) I love the dice and the great worlds I made together with my friends, but I also love writing. Discussing the story and where it will go and not always leaving the negative experiences to the dice.

I write in the third person only, with the exception of journal entries or letters. I will RP with someone who writes in the first person, but I will most likely not try anything that I haven't written before with you. I'm not 100% comfortable with writing smut in the fist person (Even if it's just my partner). . . so- yeah. Limited options if you are a fist person writer.

Grammar is very important to me. I have a hard time enjoying the RP if someone uses texting lingo in their reply. I don't always understand it (Yes, I'm the person to send paragraphs as texts XD) and I hate having to puzzle it together. I can deal with a slight lack of punctuation and some spelling errors (Yes, I understand the attack of the auto correct), but please don't make it a habit.

Parings I'm Comfortable With
Gender Parings
100%) MxM (For some reason, as a bi female, I write gay smut more comfortably than I do anything else.)
75%) MxF (Hetero is not my strong suit, but I can do it if I am the female.)
5%) FxF (I don't know what happens here, my brain usually blanks when I try this)

Couple Tropes
Enemies to lovers
Best friends to lovers
Last Survivors
FWB to lovers
Stringers to sex buddies

Couple Parings
( * My preferred role)

Demon Lord x Slave*
Prince x Commoner*
Prince x Foreign Prince*
Master x Slave*
Bully x Bullied*
Business Owner x Rival Business Owner*
Rich Son (New Money) x Rich Son (Old Money)

And in case you can't really tell. . . I much prefer the sub role. : D
No, I do not just write smut. I am perfectly fine with writing a story with no romance or smut, or maybe one without the other. Those are just my preferred parings and such. I am always happy to discuss more.

Idea's I'm Craving

Something with dragon shifters XDD

My Yes's and My No's (In kinks/smut) (Please keep in mind this is just an overview of what Im comfortable writing, not detailed)
(Work in Progress)

Yes
  • Air Play
  • Insults/Degrading
  • Sexual Frustration
  • Teasing
  • Marking/Biting
  • Aftercare
  • Collar and Leash
  • Hair Pulling
  • Bondage
  • Edging
  • Rough Sex
  • Blood
  • Pet play
  • Age gap
Maybe
  • Anything not on either list ^^ (Unless I know its a no and just couldn't think of it at the time of making the list XD)
No
  • Tentacles
  • Bodily Waste Play (Scat, urine)
  • Necrophilia
  • Furries

Last edited:
W

Writenex

Good RT Rhy. I tried to post on your profile but can't. So I wanted to say ADHD can be hard to control and I'm 35. So I get that when you have nothing to do I get how you can get impatient if there isn't anything to keep you busy.

Local Time:
1:34 AM
Good RT Rhy. I tried to post on your profile but can't. So I wanted to say ADHD can be hard to control and I'm 35. So I get that when you have nothing to do I get how you can get impatient if there isn't anything to keep you busy.
Yeah, only people I follow can post on my profile

W

Writenex

Agreed I had an altercation with a member my first day here. I won't go into detail but they both helped me resolve it.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom