RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Love and Rebellion (Visiones)

Local Time:
11:26 PM
Name: Rozin Celmae
Race: Half-Elf/Half-Human
Basic Personality: Not the epitome of obedience, tends to have his own thoughts and ideas, despite his upbringing. He can be quiet, and listen to orders when he needs to, but he prefers to be energetic and loud about his thoughts and ideas.
Basic Description: He has short, fluffy black hair with gray eyes. He has lightish shrink with a light dusting of freckles across his nose and cheeks. He’s about 5’7”, thin and lithe.

Name: Kal Constantine
Basic personality: Very stern, and expects everyone to do as told immediately. Not very open minded to change in how things are run and get done. Locked in his own mindset, he gets displeased when ignored or disobeyed. He’s slightly lenient with those he come to care for, which is very few people.
Basic description: Long straight-ish blond hair with pale skin and a mix of ice blue and sea green eyes. He has absolutely flawless skin with no marks at all. 6’2.
(I’ll do his own little character sheet later so you can see what he looks like.)

Local Time:
Rozin watches as his father, Lord Calmae, bowed before the High King. He moved down to his knees, bowing his own head. It was the king’s birthday, and his father had thought Rozin would be the perfect gift. Half-elf and half-human, Rozin fit the best of both worlds, immeasurably beautiful like an elf, yet holding the fragility of a human. Of course, this was perfect for someone like himself, a slave. Fragile and easy to control while being nice to look at. He almost wanted to roll his eyes, but resisted the urge to do so.

”Your Majesty, I’ve come to wish you the best birthday and have come bearing a gift for you.” Lord Calmae straightens, moving his arm out, his hand toward Rozin, “The half-breed. Brought up and raised under my roof, he is well trained, obedient and quiet.”

Rozin could be all of those things, but he was more. . . On the outspoken side if ever given the chance. He was adamant on his ideas and opinions, ressentant to conforming to other people and most of all, he hated peopl trying to make him conform. But, if the king accepted him as a gift, Rozin wasn’t stupid to not see the benefits it held. Protection and maybe a little more freedom, even if he had to follow the same man around the rest of his life.

Kal had been enjoying his birthday so far. Spending most of the day to himself, and a few hours to actually throw a real party. Once the party was mostly over, The King had sat down onto his throne to drink wine and chat with friends and such. He was laughing and smiling brightly as he conversed with several lords and ladies when he was gently tapped on the shoulder and directed to the man in front of him. With his playful smile slowly fading into his slight, warm glow, Kal tilts his head and looks down at the man before him, silent as he listened. He then smiled warmly as he looks towards the beautiful boy standing by the man. The perfectly pretty boy had the cutest freckles over his nose and cheeks. He had the most adorable eyes. Kal could stare into them all day if he could.

“A half breed, huh? No wonder he’s so perfect.” Kal cooed as he stood up and stepped from his throne down to the boy and very gently took his chin. “Hmm…” He hums softly and he tilts his boys head side to side before smiling in satisfaction and letting go. “Thank you. He is wonderful.” He murmurs as he looks at the man. “I will make sure to take perfect care of him.“ He assured as he steps back.

The King then looks back to the boy with a warm smile. “What is your name, my dear?”

Local Time:
Rozin watches as the High King rises and walks over to him. He almost flinches from the man’s touch, almost sneers at him as he examines his face like. . . Like an animal, or maybe a new wall decoration. He lets the man tilt his head this way and that as the king’s gaze slides across his face, taking in the deatils and gauging them. Making sure they were to his liking. Soft and delicate features, light skin that seemed to glow ever so slightly and dark hair that looked as if it sucked the light from the air.

His father bowed again, a smile gracing his features, “You are very welcome, your majesty, it is my pleasure to give you such a fine and rare gift.”

Suck up. . . He thought, not making a sound until the king addressed him. He blinked once, and pulled his chin free from the king’s grip, “Rozin.” He murmurs softly, barely a sound on the air as he stares up at the king.

Last edited:
“Rozin…” The king repeated softly with a smile. “Beautiful name. It fit’s the pretty face.” Kal cooed as he looked over the boy head to toe. After a moment, he turns his attention to the man and nods his head. “I’m very grateful for the gift. It’s perfect.“ He praised as he looked back over to the boy. “Hm…I’ll have to learn what you like. I do want a happy slave. Sad ones are always too sluggish.” He shakes his head, and then examines Rozin’s hair. “But I’m sure you’ll be happy here. You’ll be well taken care of and prized for the treasure you are.“

With a soft hum, Kal moves his hand away from the boy‘s hair and chuckles. “Well. I might as well get you situated here. I’ve had enough wine anyways.” He waves off the people by his throne and offers his hand to Rozin. “Come on.“

Last edited:
Local Time:
Rozin stays silent, his gaze going to his father and then man glared at him behind the king’s back. The message was clear, behave or his father would find some way to make his life miserable. His gaze flicks back to the king and he lower his gaze, not meeting the other’s eyes. ”I’m glad he pleases you, majesty.” Lord Calmae says, dipping his chin slightly.

Rozin presses his lips together slightly. Of course the only reason he’d be kept happy is to keep serving the king. He expected it, but even if his was upset, he knew how to be on his toes and serve as quickly as possible. He’d learned what could happen if he didn’t.

He looks back up at the king and gets up, looking at the offered hand and then away, tucking his own behind his back. He shakes his head slightly, staying silent. He didn’t hold hands, he rarely ever touched other people unless it was to get a task done such as dressing or giving a massage. It made him uncomfortable and set him off balance, and it would create attachement. Something he didn’t want. Not to any elf. Though he made a move forward to follow the king.

Last edited:
Kal raised an eyebrow at the boy as he hid his hands behind his back. He didn’t mind of course, as long as he followed. But he was curious as to why he didn’t want to touch him. Oh well. Kal simply smiled at the man and then started guiding Rozin up several flights of stairs to a room close to Kal’s. The doors were beautifully carved with designs or roses and other designs adorned with gold.

“Here we are.” He coos. “This is your room. My room is right above yours. Just go upstairs and turn left and you’ll find it. You can do anything you want with this room here. It’s all yours.“ he smiles warmly. “I will be in my room. I’ll let you explore your space a bit. When you’re done, come to me and I’ll show you around the palace.“

Local Time:
Rozin followed the king, silent as they went up the stairs. His gaze darts around taking in the layout and then small details. He didn;t show it, but he marveled at the beautiful carvings on the stone walls. The gold inlays as well. It was fine work, tenfold the beauty of his father’s manor in the north. He kept his hands behind his back as he walked, his footsteps almost inaudible on the stairs. He gaze settled on the other’s back, flicking fron hear to toe. Long, golden blond hair with the slightest hint of a wave and about seven inches taller than Rozin himself. He’d also noticed his eyes when the king had looked at him, a beautiful blue-green shade that, if he was honest, Rozin thought looked. . . Quite nice.

He shakes his head slightly, looking past the king to the door he had stopped in front of. The beautiful wood carvings of roses on the door seemingly even more elegant than the wall carvings. If what he could tell from the door indicated what the room inside looked like, Rozin could guess they would be fine quarters. Though he knew he would only spend nights in them and he wouldn’t worry about decorating it himself.

He looks at the the king, “I don’t need the time, your majesty.” He murmurs softly, shaking his head.

Last edited:
Kal tilts his head and smiles as the boy spoke. ”Oh? Well alright. Let me give you a tour then.” He cooed as he guides Rozin to his own room. “In case I ever call you, or you need anything, I’ll be in here early mornings and nights of course. But you should already know that.” He chuckles as he motions for Rozin to follow. He then takes the boy through the entire palace, showing him quick passages to the throne room, kitchen, bedrooms and even to the garden. He then takes the boy to the giant ball room and stops, turning to him.

“Well? What do you think? Any questions or concerns?”

Local Time:
Rozin’s quick gray eyes took in all the details. Everything the king showed him, he quickly memorized and tucked away into his mind. He glasses around the king’s rooms, the main room a large sitting room with what looked to be comfortable furniture aranged in such a way that if mutiple people sat down, they’d all be facing eachother. Two doors lead off from the sitting Room, leading to, what Rozin head to guess, the bedroom behind one door and the king’s privte dinning room beyond the other.

He remains silent as the king leads him through passages and showing him which doors lead to what rooms. The servent passages winded through the whole palace, and there was an entrance into almost every single room. Either a solide stone door and a small wooden one, Rozin was willing to bet they were artfully hidden from the untrained eye.

The kitchen looked like the kind of place Rozin would love to spend any free-time he may acquire, bustling and filled with activity. Though most, if not all, of the occupants were humans. Loud, and busy, all trying to get things done. Cooks preparing food and snacks, bus boys coming to and fro with messages, girls rushing about to deposit trays or grab new ones. He looked around, spinning in a slow circle, examine the area befor continuing to follow the king.

He also memorized the other quarters and which lord or lady stayed in which area, matching them with his prior knowledge of the other elven nobility of who to stay away from or who may favor him. He even liked the garden, it was well kept and beautiful, with many exotic plants and colors. Even the breeze smeled sweet. He had taken a deep breath and even almost relaxed.

The ball room was large, one of the largest rooms in the palace and ornately decorated. It was decorated with gold, statues and marble flooring. There were few members of the nobility loitering around, some of them talking amounts themselves while other were just passing through. The pillars were elegantly carved and engraved, images of elves, deer and other forest creatures. When the king spoke, he looked at him, “It’s. . . Beautiful. . .” He murmurs and then shook his head, “No, you majesty, I don’t.”

Last edited:
Kal beams happily at the compliment and nods. He felt pleased that his home was just as beautiful as he thought. Hell…it was just as beautiful as the boy in front of him. “Thank you. I take pride in a beautiful and tidy palace.“ He pats Rozin’s shoulder and chuckles. “Well. Since we don’t have anything to go over, I’ll be getting ready for bed. Why don’t you go fix my bath for me while I take care of some business in my study. I’ll be there soon.” He smiles at Rozin before walking away without a word, leaving the boy there by himself. Kal thought that Rozin was perfect. He definitely shouldn’t serve anyone else but him. No one would appreciate that beauty more than Kal himself. And honestly…he didn’t like sharing his treasures.

As Kal walked over to a room with a large, beautifully engraved door, he presses his hand against the dark wood and pushes it open. He took a deep breath to take in the sweet scent of roses and old books and walked over to his desk. With a soft sigh, he sat down at the grand velvet chair with gold lining and leaned back. He sat there for a moment and took in the comforting silence of his study. The while room was warm and welcoming. Somewhere he could focus in peace. In solitude. Somewhere he could think and process. It was heaven to him.

As time went by, Kal worked on a few papers here and there, some journaling there, and some reading. He always enjoyed writing out his day in a small book he kept in a drawer. It let him process his day without too much hassle. As Kal finished his writing, he read it over with a soft smile.

Today was something else. My birthday was a success as usual, and everything went smoothly. I even was able to acquire a very attractive gift from a lord. The boy is certainly a treat to look at. If only I could get him to speak more. Listen to his quiet voice. He seems almost shy. I’ll have to fix that.

Kal set his book down back into the drawer after he was done and stood up from his chair. He figured it was time to get ready for bed. He knew he had some work to do tomorrow. And he needed to be well rested if he was going to get anything done. With one pat of his desk, he stepped out of his study and walked up the stairs to his room.

Local Time:
Rozin watched the king walk away and then turned on his heel. He ignored the other nobility milling about and slid into the servent’s passages. He ran his hand along the wall as he walked, the scowl coming down onto his features. A bath, of course. The king hadn’t even offered any useful information either. Like whether he liked cold baths or hot bather, whether he like lemon verbena or jasmine. He ran his fingers through his hair, curling them slightly and giving a small tug to the onyx strands. He tracks his way down to the kitchens, turning his body out of the way of a few passing humans and giving small smiles.

As he got closer to his destination, the bustle of the plane could be heard with his sharp hearing, a ’gift’ from his father. He pushes the door open and steps out. His gaze slides about the room and he perches against a wall, looking for someone who might be able to help him. After a few moments a portly woman, holding a wooden spoon came at him, “What’s your business here, boy?” Her voice was naturally loud, and her presence filled the room.

”Just looking for a little assistance.” He murmurs, his slight northern accent clashing with the woman’s southern one. So she was from down south, no wonder she was, what seemed to be, the head chef. The southerners were well known for their taste of fine food. “The king want’s a bath. He gave me no indication as to how he likes it.”

”And that’s what has your pretty face permitted with a scowl? Aye, the king just expects things. The girls who were taking care Of everything from the shadows ought to be around here somewhere. They’ve been making sure the king has everything he needs for a few years now, without the king seein’ them of course.“ The woman turns back to a pot, stirring whatever was inside it. “Just look around for Annalise or Jamyah. They’re twins, green eyes and bobed black hair.”

Rozin nods, trying to clear the scowl from his face and smiles in thanks, “Thank you. . ?”

”Freya. Miss. Freya.”

Rozin nods and turns away, moving away from Freya and looking around the kitchens in pursuit of one of the twins. Not seeing them in the kitchen, Rozin heads back into the passages and wanders amongst them for almost ten minuets before he comes across one of the twins and smiles, “Hello.” He greets, nodding his head slightly.

The girl smiles and tilts her head, “I heard someone was looking for either me or my sister, was it you?”

News travels faster here at the palace than it does at my father’s manor. Rozin thought to himself and smiled at the girls, “Yes, it was, I’m Rozin. I just had a few questions regarding the king. I was assigned to give him a bath and he didn’t tell me anything that he likes. I was told you would know?” He leans against the wall, motioning for the girl to do the same And stay out of the way of others who may need to pass.

“Ah, yes. . . Bath, he likes almost hot baths, just enough to add the slightest bit of pink to his skin. And lavender oil in the water, just a drop or two, as the soap he prefers is lavender. Then for his hair, jasmine soap and he has an unscented oil for it.” She smiles, “I’m Jamyah, by the way. t was nice to meet you, but I have to get these towels to the laundry.“

At his nods, Jamyah rushes away and Rozin turns, making his way through the small halls And up flights of stairs to the kings bedroom. He slips inside silently and moves through the sitting room, exploring the two doors. They were both as he guessed, one leading to a small, but neatly decorated private dinning room and the other to an extravgant bedroom. A large four poster bed in the center, it looked it could hold three people who would never have to touch. He looks around for a moment and then goes to the other two doors in this room, one to a large closet, filled with elegant garments. The other d’or was the bathroom, with a copper tub in the center, engraved with roses, and strangely, they even had the thorns.

He turns the tap on, running the water over his finger and testing the temperature. ONce he deems it just hot enough, he plugs the tub and watches it slowly fill with the steaming water. He swirls his hand in the water, hissing sftly at the heat and pulling his hand out. He did not like the temperature, but if it was what the king wanted. . . He sighs and straightens, going to a cabin ate and opening it. He surveys the array of bottles, all different shapes and colors, reading the labels.

Most slaves couldn’t read, he was sure most would be picking up bottle after bottle and sniffing them and testing a bit of what was inside on their fingers to figure out what it was, but Lord Calmae had insisted Rozin get a decent education in reading and writing, and that put him ahead of many other slaves out there. He located the bottle of Lavender oil and grabbed it, opening it up and sniffing it to cheek. Satisfied, he walks back to the tub and drops exactly two drops into the water, and starts mixing it with his hand. After a moment, he got up and then put the bottle away, grabbing the bar of lavender soap, the jasmine shampoo, unscented hair oil and a washcloth. He sets the bottles onto a small table beside the tub and folds the washcloth neatly, laying it beside the bottles.

After he finishes setting up the bath, Rozin moves to the corner and stand there, quiet and waiting for the king to show. He wondered for a moment if the bath wouldn’t be to the king’s liking, but he knew that he never got a detail wrong, and if Jamyah had given him the wrong information. . . He shakes his head, closing his eyes and clasping his hands behind his back as he waits.

Kal pushed the bathroom doors open, already taking his boots off with a grunt and tossing them to the side. From the way the king acted, he obviously didn’t know Rozin was still there. “Augh my ankles are fucking killing me-“ He murmured as he undid his corset and pulled he shirt off and breathed a sigh of relief. “Mmm…now I can breathe.” He rolled his shoulders a couple of times, cringing at the loud pop coming from his joints. “Fucking hell-“ He scoffed. With a few moments of silence, he paused and turned to face Rozin.

“Gods above-“ He yelped as he jumped back. “Sorry-“ Kal cleared his throat as he tried to collect his royal professional look. “I didn’t know you were still there. Thank you. I usually bathe and dress myself. I really only expect everything set up. You can go now. I’ll call for you if I need you.” And with that, Kal stripped and slipped into the tub. With a soft groan, he sunk into the water and closed his eyes. “Mmm…” Kal hums, blowing out a breath. “Perfect…” He whispered.

Local Time:
Rozin could feel the amusement welling inside him as he watched the king walk in, complains about his aches and pains. If only Rozin could complain about his own without getting stuck across the face. Robin moves forward slightly, taking a small step to pick up the discarded items of clothing and blinks once, looking up at the king. He tilts his head to the side slightly, watching him.

He clears his throat after a moment, “You know, your majesty, you have some oils in you cabinate that help with aches. I can also give a massage.” He dips his head slightly, straightening.

”That is. . . If you want it, majesty.” He whispers, his voice ever quiet as he spoke. Soft as feathers and smooth as silk, controlled. “If not, I can leave you be for. . . The time being.”

He carefully, swiftly, folds the clothes, now holding a stack in his hands, his gaze on the other, seeming unfazed by the man’s nakedness the few moments before his body disappeared into the soapy and opaque water.

Kal chuckled softly, shaking his head. “Oh there’s no point in that. These muscles get stiff the next day anyway. A simple hot bath can usually get the job done temporarily. You’re perfectly fine.“ He took a soft breath as he sunk into the warmth of the bath. As his eyes closed, he leaned his head back and murmured to Rozin, “Have you eaten? You’ll need your energy and strength. I don’t need you becoming weak now.” Kal opened one eye to look at the boy and smiled slightly.

“If you haven’t, feel free to ask one of the other servants to make you something. Anything you want. If they question, you tell them your master said so.” With that, Kal waved Rozin off and started scrubbing himself, adding a couple oils here and there to his skin and then began washing his long hair. He didn’t seem to mind at all if the boy was there or not, and didn’t react to any noise or movement there may be. To him, he was simply implying for the boy to leave. He wasn’t needed, and he already had his orders to go take care of himself. Kal didn’t expect anything other conversation.

Local Time:
Rozin frowns ever so slightly, staring at the king and then turns away, starting to walk from the bathroom. He pauses and looks over his shoulder mutely. His fingers tighten around the clothes in his hands and he looks away, staring at the door. He listened to the king and then left the warm room, putting the dirty clothes away and then looking around the room, tidying up. He doesn’t move anything other than to throw away trash or tidy the bed. He runs his hands through his dark hair and then leaves the room silently.

He makes his way down the few steps to his own room, pushing the door open and walking into the room. Everything in it was fine, but not to Rozin’s taste. He looks at the bed and shakes his head before sitting down. He stares at the wall before him, contemplating. He would need to get to know all the other human’s here, make friendships and loyalties. If he wanted to take down the Elvin empire and free his people, he would have to start now.

Kal hummed softly as Rozin left. That boy was…something else for sure. He somewhat wished that he’d speak more. Chat. Kal was so exhausted of having to only speak formally. He just wanted to be able to chat just to relax. Oh well. He’d get the boy to warm up eventually. He could understand that the poor guy was probably scared or just tired from a long day. He’d leave him alone until tomorrow. He is kinda cute though…I hope he knows what a prize he is. Kal grunted as he eventually hoisted himself from the tub and sighed heavily. His skin was slightly red from the heat, but that’s what seemed to make him feel most clean. Then, Kal dried himself and got dressed. Once he was done, he walked to his bed and smiled as he laid down and picked up his book from the nightstand. He managed to read two chapters before he eventually fell fast asleep with the book falling onto his lap.

In the morning, Kal was woken up to the smell of food wafting through his private dining room all the way to his bedroom. With a yawn, Kal set his book away and slowly got up. He then walked to his dining room while rubbing his face. “Mmm…” He mumbles sleepily.

Local Time:
Rozin had spent half the night exploring the palace and talking to the other human staff. He'd enjoyed getting to know the people he would work with and was also working hard to gain their trust and loyalty. He'd fallen into bed an hour past midnight and passed out, only to wake early the next morning. He didn't even feel tired, nor did he look it, he looked as energized as if he'd had a full night of restful sleep.

He'd slipped down to the kitchens, looking around and grabbing a tray of food prepared for the king. His gaze flicks over the food, making sure everything was just right before smiling at the cook and whisking it back up to the king's tower. He silently pushed open the door to the king's chambers and looks around the sitting room before making his way to the second door, the only room he had yet to go into and what he suspected was the king's private dinning room. His assumption was correct and her carefully laid out the elf's breakfast. He looks up at the time and then over his shoulder before moving to a corner of the room and quietly standing there, just as he had the night before. Unobtrusive, but definitely noticeable if one was paying attention.

He waits a few moments, giving the king time to notice his presence before bowing slightly, "Good morning, you majesty. I hope everything is too you liking." His voice was just as soft, if not softer, than it had been the day before. Quiet and smooth as silk, lolling in his slight accent. It was a difficult accent to place, but one that hinted at southern origins, and maybe on a few letters or sounds was the soft roll of a letter that might hint at being taugh the Human langue before the Elvin one. Which had been outlawed at least three centuries ago in an attempt to keep the humans from having secrets.

But Rozin was full of secrets. Secrets he would probably be killed for.

Kal jumped slightly at the boy’s voice, but as he finally noticed him, Kal smiled warmly and sat down, “Thank you. It seems like it.” He took his first bite and seemed to relax slightly. He then continued to eat his food, paying no mind to Rozin standing in the corner. However, once he was almost done with his food, the king looked over to the boy and raised an eyebrow. “Have you eaten? And for another thing…you don’t have to stare at me while I eat.” He finished his food and stands, stretching with a grunt. “Anyway. I need to go freshen up and change. You can do whatever you like until I’m done, but I expect you by my side in around 20 minutes. Give or take.” Kal yawned and walked to his bathroom, washing his face and taking care of any other hygiene he needed.

After he was done, Kal walked over to his closet and picked up a pair of clothes laid out from the night before. He swiftly got himself dressed and walked out of his bedroom to the sitting room, grabbing a couple books from a shelf. “Alright…that should be fine. Hmm…but my hair…Rozin! Do you know anything about hair styling?” He calls out as he flips through a few pages on his book.

Local Time:
Rozin dips his head slightly, a slight smile gracing his lips before he straightens. "I'm not. I'm looking out the window." He murmurs, his hand motioning to the large window on the other wall. He looks back to the king, his golden eyes shuttered, no emotion showing.

“Yes. I have eaten, your majesty.”

He bows, nodding once and watches the king move away before following. He sighs softly, moving towards the door and walking out. He stands in the hall, grasping the rail before him and looking over it, looking down at the winding stair that lined the walls of the king’s tower. He supposed it advantageous to have the king in a tower, but also a down fall. If the énigmes got up to the tower, the king was as good as dead. . . Unless- There was a secret tunnel so were.

Rosin lifts his gaze and scans his eyes across the tower and then to the wall, his eyes narrowing. He moves to a window, peering out and his brow bunches. He was sure there was a secret tunnel, he just had to figure out where. He chews on his lip, frowning slightly. He runs his fingers through his hair and goes down the stairs and pushes into his own room. He wondered if there was a passage in his own room, one he hadn’t noticed. It was a simple servants room, one he wasn’t sure a passage would be built into. He spent the next en minutes, looking and poking around the rom to come up with nothing.

Sighing, he made his way back up to the king’s room, making his face back into a pleats, emotionless expression as he walks back in. He moves to a small stool and sits on it, quiet and reading a book. After a few more minuets, he looks up when the king calls his name from his bed chambers. He sighs softly and sets the book down, striding across the sitting room and into the bed chambers, bowing once. “Yes, your majesty, I do.” Trained in anything and everything.

He moves over to stand behind the king, looking down at his hair, “Anything in particular?” He asks.

Kal smiles. “I was thinking just something to keep everything out of my face. I give full creative liberties as long as it isn’t ugly.” He grins playfully as he stares in a mirror, running his fingers through his long hair. “Hmm…maybe I should just cut it. Though…I haven’t looked too good with short hair in the past.” He clicks his tongue as he gets lost in thought for a while, then shrugs. “Anyways. Feel free to mess with it. I wont be busy for a while now. I may let you know what i do and don’t like.” He waves his hand slightly, then reaches over and grabs his hairbrush, handing it to Rozin.

“So…” He murmurs as Rozin began working, “You really do know everything…don’t you? What about self defense? Or cooking?”

Local Time:
Rozin watches mutely and then nods, taking the brush. His long, nimble fingers slide through the king's hair smoothly and he lifts it slightly, getting a test for it weight. He nods slightly himself before setting the brush down and reaching for a comb instead. He takes it and carefully runs it through the king's hair, working from the ends to his roots before setting it down. He slowly separates the hair, top and bottom. He then separates the top in half, picking up a clip and clipping one half.

He looks at the unclipped half for a long moment before starting to do a neat, yet loose braid. "A slave doesn't need to know how to defend itself. It's looked down upon, majesty. It implies our masters cannot protect us, or that we may be planning a revolution. Simply put, it makes our masters look bad." He carefully works the braid along the side of the king's head and the the center of the crown of his head, pinning it into place and doing the same braid on the other side. Just because slaves were not supposed to be taught to fight, did not mean Rozin didn't know how. In all honesty, he was a really good fighter.

"I can cook, majesty, as well as sew, style clothes, fix jewelry, and bake, among other things." He finishes the second braid and pulls the pin from the first one, taking the rest of the unfinished braided strands and starts to coil them up into a neat and semi tight bun. He grabs a few pins in the shape or arrows and uses them to pin the coiled hair into place, making an 'x' shape with them. "I have been taught anything that I might need to know to serve you, my king, and if I am lacking a skill you think I should need, I will be all too glad to learn it."

Kal smiles. “Well then…I’m glad to know you’re so talented.” He praises softly, looking at his hair. “Very skillful. I must say…I’m jealous. You’re a jack of all trades. That would be fun to be. Knowing anything and everything. Well…except for fighting. It would have been fun to spar with you. Oh well. I wouldn’t want to ruin that pretty face of yours. It would be no less than shameful on my part.” He taps his fingers on the vanity, his nails clicking against the wood. “Hmm. May I?” He shook his hair slightly, then beamed at how sturdy the structure was.

“Well done.” He looks at Rozin from the mirror.

Local Time:
Rozin stays quiet for a few moments, his fingers sliding through the king's hair, making sure there were no tangles left. He steps away, clearing his throat slightly and shakes his head once, "It gives me no excuse not to know something, majesty." He murmurs softly, his gaze dropping to the floor. He keeps his face blank, but his mind was flashing with the memory of his father, striking him hard across the face for not baking a loaf of bread properly.

He watches the king's hair for a moment, before bowing his head, "Thank you, your majesty." He whispers, his eyes closing.

Kal turns and looks at Rozin. A small frown crosses his face as he watches the boy for a moment before murmuring, “What’s troubling you?” He motions to the bed. “Sit. Talk to me. Did something happen? Has someone harmed you? If so, please tell me and I’ll make sure to prosecute them. I have a strict no touching rule for my belongings. And i wont tolerate disobedience.” With a heavy sigh, the king stood from his hair and pulled it closer to the bed, where he watched Rozin with a soft gaze. This poor boy seems so reserved. If something happened to him…well I’d be pissed to say the least.

Kal tilts his head. “Trust me…I only want to make sure you’re alright. You’ve been so…silent ever since you came here. It’s quite concerning.”

Local Time:
Rozin presses his lips together and moves over to the bed, the only reason he did it was because he was told to. He didn’t want to be here, or anywhere near this king. He shakes his head once, “Nothing, majesty.” He looks up at the king, his face still his mask of calm and obedience, he didn’t dare let a hint of his emotion show through.

“Nothing happened and no one has harmed me.” He felt like punching the king in his handsome face for calling Rozin a belonging. Rozin belong to nothing and no one besides his people. He blows out a soft breath, “No one has touched me.”

He blinks once, looking at the king, “I’m a quiet person, my king. I rarely speak unless I must.”

Kal stares at Rozin for a long while before eventually giving up and shaking his head. "Fine. I just wanna make sure you're alright is all." The king sighs softly and closes his eyes for a moment before standing. He looks at Rozin with a gentle gaze. "Oh. Have you eaten? I can't have you being malnutritioned and unable to work properly." Kal gives a soft smile to Rozin. "Go and ask the cook to prepare something for you while I go and check my schedule." He hums a soft tune as he picks up a small notepad.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom