RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Love for an Elf (Luna)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
9:22 PM
The stage was set, the final battle was close. Theoden knew he'd had to fight sooner or later.

'Monsters' and Humans had come to an agreement, for the time being, to coexist with one another - especially during this war between other species. Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Dwarves, Warlocks, Witches and any other species out there alike. The starter of this war were the Dark Elves, an advanced magical race that cared for nothing other than power and ruling over all the different classes. Their magic was a twisted form- hurting anything and everything in its wake. Now, of course, not all Dark Elves were terrible, some had even come to fight for the Resistance, the Army that Theoden had been avoiding. He may have been a fighter, but he hated that he had to fight against brethren he knew for far too long.

His mother had been an elf noble, and his father unfortunately had been the King of the Dark Elves, wanting his son to follow in his footsteps, but Nathan had refused. He had left his home - knowing he could not stay lest he be dragged into the wrong side of the war. He couldn't stay with his mother, as his mother had succumbed to sickness from a plague.

So on his own, he had set foot, eventually residing in one of the Resistance's many refugee camps, and it was a recruitment day - they needed more soldiers and were looking for eligible fighters.

Your character, he had met on his travels, a human - one who needed to be protected. But soon, he taught yours how to fight, and how to defend yourself when he couldn't be around. Now you both reside here, and knew that he was avoiding the recruitment as much as possible. As much as he knew his Father was on the wrong of things, he still hoped for some good in him, and didn't wish to fight his army, those who he had grown up with and shared experiences with.

Theoden
  • Weight: 215 lbs
  • Height: 7'6
  • Class: Half Dark Elf / Half Light Elf - uses magic to appear more human like.
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Background: His mother had been an elf noble, and his father unfortunately had been the King of the Dark Elves, wanting his son to follow in his footsteps, but Nathan had refused. He had left his home - knowing he could not stay lest he be dragged into the wrong side of the war. He couldn't stay with his mother, as his mother had succumbed to sickness from a plague. So on his own, he had set foot, eventually residing in one of the Resistance's many refugee camps, and it was a recruitment day - they needed more soldiers and were looking for eligible fighters.
  • Family: Mother (deceased), and his Father, the Dark Elf King.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Spending time away from the battlefield, enjoys his alone time out in the forest - finding peace and tranquility.
    • Dislikes: Hates that he cannot escape his father, and generally likes to avoid war.
  • Kinks:
    • Never been with a partner before, so has yet to discover what he prefers.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Lunaboo

Like to be top or bottom prefers fantastic
Local Time:
ty

looks
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Name Safe age 20

weaight:100 pounds

height:4'9

background only child didnt really like a lot of people was called weird for not liking or wearing dresses

dislikes: judging people.

kinks:being pined choaked breeding BIG KINK

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(Sapphire? That's pretty :3 )

Theoden was lounging about a campfire, thankful that he had avoided another recruitment. His friend he had met a couple of moons ago was sitting beside him, stoking the fire. "So. How is the new armor fitting you?" he asked, knowing that in this day and age, you'd had to be always prepared, weapons at the ready. You never knew what could be lurking to hurt you.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Yeah, you’ll get used to it being heavy.” He assured Sapphire in return, leaning back a little. His stomach then began to growl lightly in protest of hunger. “What are the rations for today?” He asked next, knowing that if they hunted any food it would have to be shared amongst the others.

Lunaboo

Like to be top or bottom prefers fantastic
Local Time:
she looks up at his and smiles then she takes him to her tent "let me just- Oh! sit down." she says then she walks to the food and she has to bend down she just bends her back and gets some "Here' she said handing him food.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He sighed, "I know," he shook his head lightly, "but still..for you to give me some of your rations.."

(quick note: how would you like me to write your character's name? Safier, Sapphire, saphire? I'm thinking like Sapphire, the gem so lol plus my phone auto corrects my spelling sometimes.)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom