RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Love in The Copy Room

Local Time:
9:50 AM
Vincent walked out of his office, holding his phone to his ear as he listened to his wife plan their anniversary. Well listen was a strong word, she didn't exactly need his input to plan things for him, it more like he was being talked at. She wanted him to be home early, stop putting in so many hours spend time with her, and still some how manage ti get her a dream house paid for. He rolled his eyes. "If she wasn't so fucking pretty I don't know what the fuck else I'd keep her for.' He thought bitterly.

He tried to think of the last time he even told her that he loved her...and felt it inside of his chest. But something had changed in the last few years for sure. He kept in shape, worked harder, and harder, but whenever he came home he just felt like she had done nothing but stay the same since she had gotten pregnant. Frankly he didn't know if he even was happy with that like he believed he would have years ago.

His eyes trailed over the cubicles dully, giving dull grunts of acknowledgment at her every excited word.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
2:50 PM
Susiana slammed down her phone in anger as she was hung up on again, another sale failed and another wasted hour. Honestly, the only thing she found worse than trying to sell things was her love life, and she just couldn't understand why. She wasn't ugly, not by any stretch of the imagination, but for whatever reason every date she ever tried always failed, be it that they had no interest in her as a person, or that they made her uncomfortable... She really couldn't understand it. She rubbed her face, before taking a deep breath and brushing a strand of her long red hair from over her green eyes "Fuck it... One more try, one more call..." She muttered, reaching for the handset again.

Local Time:
Vincent looked over as the phone was slammed. "I'll call you back." He said as he spotted Susiana, hanging up his phone as he put it away. He walked over to her, popping his head over the almost cubicle partition. "Everything okay? Phone sounded like it cracked." He said with a light smile.

Local Time:
"Alcohol? This early?" She asked, tilting her head and glancing to the clock on the wall "No thanks... Just a coke will be fine." She replied, as they arrived to find the break room entirely empty, most of the other staff having taken their break earlier, or being out of the building on work related business.

Local Time:
"Ha! I meant snacks, but clearly your thinking about after work already!" He said with a laugh,. "Huh. Nobody's here." He notes as he walked fir the vending machines, swipp8ng his can to being up a coke "so, what's going on with you lately?" He asked. Vincent had moves from marketing to accounting, the team was small, and thus kept him rather busy when things were going on in the early hours.

Local Time:
She shrugged "Same old shit. Ringing numbers up and hoping they answer. And not surprising no ones here, they put a buncha people on outside marketing stuff. Door to door, visiting clients, that kinda crap." She took the coke from him and sipped at it "It's just depressing when they hang up, especially after spending a bunch of time on it, and then boom, nothing. It's like dating, only less booze."

Local Time:
She choked a little on her coke as he spoke, before nodding "Yeah, that... That's kinda what I was thinking. I know your married." She told him, even as she moved to the door "So... meet here at 5, then find a bar?" 5pm... 3 hours, and it was the afternoon. Plenty of spare time for him to plan things for the evening, like how best to get her drinking more than she should.

Local Time:
"Not a chance!" She replied, heading out and back to her cubicle. Later in the day, she was stood at the door, waiting for him to get there so they could head out to the bar he'd have decided on. The moment they got there, she ordered a glass of cider and took a deep draught "God... Needed that..."

Local Time:
(XD I'll go small *cuts to her doing a keg stand*)

"Haha! Starting small but sipping! I don't know I thought we had a bet!" He said as he got his next shot coming in, ofcourse he had made a few adjustments to keep his a b it less heavy handed. His wife wouldn't like it if he came home black out drunk after all.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom