RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Local Time:
2:58 PM
@Lord Sesshoumaru
@Knight_of_None

Name: Kristin
Relation: Aunt
Appearance:
images.jpeg
XXXXXXXX

Name:
Bel

Relation:
Nephew

Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

XXXXXXX

Having been away for some time, Bel had graduated from collage, and was now having major issues finding a job. Unable to find himself an affordable way of life, the young man would make contact with his aunt. making arrangements to move in with her, as he had a means to make money, albeit not by legal means, however his beloved Aunt kristy did not need to know this part. It would be quiet some time before the day would finally come when the young man would be driving into the parking lot of his Aunt's home. unaware that she was now a single woman, as the last time he had seen her, his aunt was engaged and due to become married. However discovering her single status would create a new darker desire in the young man's twisted mind, once it was discovered.

Pulling into the drive way, and taking a gulp of saliva, after licking his lips. Moving up the path, as Bel would soon be standing before the door, preparing to knock on the impressive, albeit small house door. as it was still the same as he remembered when he was younger. the sister of his late mother, was the only family he had left, that he actually had any kind of bonds with. and now it was time to rekindle these connections or perhaps something far worse, as their would be much to discover about his beloved aunt once this day came to an end.

Local Time:
As Bel approached the home, a starter home that was ideal for a small family, a two story building that was soft yellow, and had a slopping tile roof. The downstair windows were bay style, with a large red curtain framing the sides. The gate that framed around the lawn was a simple steel pole and wire set. The front door was wide open as the car pulled into the driveway as Bel would see his Auntie Kristin already hustling down the steps with vigor to meet him. She was wearing a pink cardigan and simple white shirt, and a blue denim skirt that was down to about her knee. It was conservative, sweet, unfortunately Kristin was also in stunningly good shape these days. Ofcourse there were a few reasons for that.

She stood by the gate, opening it up as she saw her beloved Nephew opening the car door. "Bel!" She said happily as she stepped out and hugged onti her Nephew tightly, planting a soft peck on his temple. "You got so tall now !"

Local Time:
as she embraced one another, Bel would be unable to resist, as he moved his one hand around his aunt's lower back, the other coming to rest against her back side. as he coped a feel. if nothing else, to test her reaction, however it could be seen as ether insulting or perhaps a compliment that such a young man wanted to touch an older woman like this?

as he hugged her back, enjoying the embrace for a short while, before pulling away as she spoke, he would respond akin.

"Wow, just wow, Aunty look at you, even now still such a beauty, it has been so long, thank you for allowing me to stay with you. "
as he spoke in an oddly gentle, and yet some what alluring tone, one could say her nephew seemed to become a natural piece of candy for the senses. yet for right now, he was her innocent Nephew right? surely just playful and a bit perverted, like any male his age.

Local Time:
She blinked as she felt a hand touch on her backside, through her skirt, Bel felt her shape, her ass was probably firm, something good to handle and grab onto. "Bel, hands mister-" she chided as she shifted slightly, Pulling back. "Mistakes like that will make women get the wrong idea about you." She said as she reached up and pinched his cheek gently as she used too when he was younger. "And its no problem Hon, I know things get rough in college. I'm happen to help."

Local Time:
" oh come aunty how could I not feel up such a beautiful woman. The best looking woman I could ever dream of meeting. I promise I won't be that offensive to any one but you aunty. "

As he spoke up in an oddly cute clicking tone due to how she had his cheek pinched. The nephew was as playful as she would remember, however little did Kristine know that her playful and lewd nephew would become the answer to all her financial issues in the near future but at a cost far more demanding then any family member would ever consider.

Ad it was she played the role of a motherly figure to her nephew, however after their little display and interaction. As he would follow his aunt into her house, the young man would ask what happened and why she didn't have a ring. As the last time he saw her, his aunt was engaged but now she was single?

Last edited:
Local Time:
She bit her lip as Bel seemed pick up on the subtle details of her ring while they came into the house. The interior was nice, light sky blue walls, a hard wood floor with fresh polish. A Victorian interior of the home, making it feel comfortable and lived in. The sconce lights along the wall were off, most of the light coming from the natural sun light. "Well...George...and I are no longer seeing eachother. He's left." She said after a heaving sigh as she shut the door. "We've been apart for a while now..."

Local Time:
Hearing this, the young man would smile, with a bright, almost heart warming look for his aunt to see, and enjoy. As he would move to turn around, and take her one hand in both of his. as he looked into her eyes, before speaking. a tone of voice which would make her body shiver, and excited, even if she knew it was wrong.

"Aunty, if that means you are now single, then I will gladly be the man of the house, and take care of my beautiful aunty."

as he said this, as it would be the moment her heart would waver, and her mind would show the first signs of weakness, to allow her nephew to wiggle into her in more ways then one. However how would she react, as this was not the first time he showed interest in her, back when he was younger. as it seemed this innocent crush had grown into a desire, which could have been buried and forgotten if she was married, but now finding out she was not taken. her nephew would begin to give off, very exciting and alluring vibes for his aunt to pick up instinctually.

Local Time:
As the brief shiver passed through her, a chill of forbidden desire that made her want to flush. "Bel...you are such a sweet boy." She said as she glanced away, gentky tightening her grip, squeezing his hand softly. "Its so good to have a man around the house already." She added with a playful smile. Kristin plrubbhis the back of his other hand. "Have you eaten? I know the drive was long-"

Local Time:
" I have not, how about you let me cook for you tonight hmm?"

Asking this with a gentle yet enticing albeit oddly alluring tone. This would alloq the aunt to doll herself up if she wanted to tease her nephew likw the okd days, albeit no longer as innocent as it would have been back then.

Little did his aunt know at the moment, her nephew was already coming up with multiple things he would do to her at a moments notice. Planning to ruin and make her his woman as he saw she had no man in her life currently, or as far as he could tell with her reaction to his question about the ring.

Local Time:
"What! You cook for me? I was going to do it for you Bel." She said as she out a hand on her cheek. "I can't let you cook on your first day back, what kind of Auntie would I be " she started to argue, shaking her head gently. The idea of being taken care of was nice ofcourse, but she had been so used to doing the work in the house.

Local Time:
"Of course, remember when I was little Aunty, How I promised when I grew up, if you were single I would make sure to take care of you. so no man would ever be needed, and you would never be lonely."

as he said this with a bright goofy smile on his face, the young man would pull out a small ring on a shoe string, which was made back when this promise was made. one back when he was young and innocent, as it was a simple innocent, child infatuated with his older, and more enjoyable aunt. however the fact remained, after all these years, he would seem to hold this toy ring, on a shoe string very close like a real promise ring.

using this to try and convince her to let him take care of his aunt, despite how it was his first day with Kristine, in her home. Little did his aunt realize these innocent looking and familiar love like actions had much darker meaning to her nephew. as he planned to make her his, if not in a gentle way, then by other means. but with her being single, and everything seemingly to be in his favor. this was but the first step to his darker and more pleasurable plan.

Local Time:
She giggled as she saw the ring, her bright eyes closing as she laughed a little bit and gently put a hand under the 'ring'. "I remember that promise! You were right up on those front steps, on one knee, right next to your mom. You kept it so long!" She said smiling as she cooed in nostalgia. "Oh! We should put that in the scrapbook! Your cousin Nikki will be back in town too this month." She said as she gently rubbed the ring of sweet memories with the side of a finger. Her eyes gleamed so softly, but then she frowned slightly, something nagging at her gently. That was the same time she had just been in a hard way with her first love, a meaner man, atleast more honest than her next pick.

Local Time:
"So then Aunty, shall we head in? I would love to offer you a proper body message with some oils. I had some schooling for such things, and you would make a very fine first victim, ooh I mean practice client. "
as he said this part, throwing in the word victim playfully, the fact remained, this young man wanted to cook for her, and even give his aunt a full body message on his first day over. however sweet, and enjoyable it might sound, would she accept his offer. as her nephew did go to schooling for such things, and it would make him some good money if bel successfully set up shop in town like he planned. yet at the same time something about his offer would both excite, and worry her, if Kristine thought about this, like it was a normal man which wanted in her pants, and not her gentle loving, and overly protective little nephew, which acted this way even when he was little so long ago.

Local Time:
"Heh. I think food is enough for me Bel, besides Young men don't need to massage old hags like me." She said laughing off his remark. She led him into the kitchen, though she didn't leave, Kristin began to start pulling out supplies and groceries. "We'll work together?"

Local Time:
as she moved to pull out ingredients and goods. the fact she called herself an old hag to her nephew did not seem to bode well in his mind. as he would wait till just the right moment. as his hands would then wrap around her mid section. inter locking fingers at her belly button. as he leaned in gently nipping at her neck and speaking.

"You are no old hag, I do not care now other men might have treated you in the past. Aunty, you are a beautiful woman. and I will make sure that no man ever hurts you again. so just leave your home needs to me. let this fine specimen earn his keep. after all, such a lovely woman needs to be properly cared for. " as he spoke, before she would really notice to much, from his distractive action. the young man would slip one of the old rings onto her ring finger. the matching ring to go with the one he showed her earlier. the so called lost mate to the promise ring he still had, but this toy ring would have something unexpected in it. a Real diamond, showing he had not just treasured it, but made a toy ring into something more valuable, yet he made sure to put it on the hand which would not have the wedding ring. as to ensure it came off as an innocent, familiar kind of loving promise. not a proposal which it would mimic.

Local Time:
She jumped slightly as he wrapped his touch around her so brazenly, his words and his lips touching her so. Her belly was tired a flat, her body cared for so well in his absence. Whatever specter that troubled her so had blinded her to the reality of her beauty. Or at least that was how Bel seemed to see it. "I'm almost 50 Bel, it's just a a fact, I'm getting along" she said as she reached up to nudge him, but she noticed the change to her hand. "Where did you get this!' She gasped as she turned , slipping free of him a moment. "You can't seriously have a diamond ast your age! And just give it to me like this!" She huffed.

Local Time:
"well, I made sure it was not on the important hand. Besides, a pretty flower deserves a a pretty accessory to help make one radiate. Age has little to do with true beauty, weren't you the one who taught this to me so long ago aunty. "

as he said this with a gentle and caring tone. Bel would move to take her hand once more, this time looking into her eyes, as he spoke up, wanting her to hear his words very clearly.

"Aunt Kristine, You are getting older yes, but by no means are you any kind of Hag, you are a beautiful woman, a flower of proper experience, and a beautiful aura of kindness to make you radiate all the more. so of course a small gift like this is the least I can do. Even if the world turns on you aunty, I will always be here for you. "

as he said this, in a kind of caring tone, before changing his tone, asking her to go and relax, he will fix a proper meal for her. leaving a great deal for his aunt to think about. even more so the fact he had a matching ring to the one he kept on his shoe string necklace from so long ago. and the one he had for her, was modified to hold real diamond on it. however if she took a closer look at it. the plastic would have her name melted into the band, with some melted gold, and silver glistening from the name. so her name was as valuable as the gem itself. showing a great deal of careful art work in this unique ring just for her. if nothing else, she could chalk this to him being to kind, and thankful, despite the fact he obvious had more feelings for his aunt, then she might want to even try to admit to herself.

Local Time:
She blinked back tears as he spoke to her, hugging her nephew again before allowing him finally to have the kitchen to himself. She wasn't confused, but it certainly made her heart pang as he only seemed to care sso much for her. How she always wished she could find such words in other men in the past. But here it was, spoken by her family so well.

Local Time:
allowed to sit in the living room, left alone to her thoughts, the ring on her ring finger, albeit the wrong hand, if she wanted to, even if only for her own benefit, and feelings. it would be easy to slip the ring off the one hand and slip it onto the hand where only a engagement or wedding ring should rest. yet she could also leave it on the hand it was currently on. However as she would be sitting in the room now, the delicious and alluring yet mouth watering scent of a meal would hit her nose. more then that, Kristine would be unaware of it at first, but her nephew as prepping an impressive meal which would go great with the sweet, dry blue berry wine he brought with him. which was hidden in his backpack that was still on the boy when she left the kitchen.

Unknown to kristine, her meal and drinks would be drugged, by a special home made drug which her nephew came up with, and was now selling to select individuals for money, as his studies in medical, chiropractic's, and messaging was his side gig, which came off as his real job training. but in this town, his aunt would be the first to sample his custom drugs, as he would use them to break her slowly, and make his aunty his true woman, or if worse comes to worse, his loyal, and broken toy.

Local Time:
Kristin waited on the couch, mostly looking at the ring on her finger, considering what she had done to get such a loving nephew. The lonely woman gently touched the stone , barely touching it with her finger tip while she debated keeping it. She began to smell what he was cooking. Blinking a he wondered how long he'd been cooking. The scent of wine touched the air, making her stand to check in.

Local Time:
Moving back to the door frame to the room, Kristine would be greeted by the lovely and overly inviting sight of the table now being set. a small candle, mostly melted away in the middle lit up, with a fresh rose placed in a small vase. two places set up with quiet the impressive meal, along with a glass of fresh wine at her spot, and a small glass of water.

"Oh good timing, almost done Aunty, you want to come on over, and take a seat? I will gladly serve you a proper meal today, sense it's our first day together, i figured something special is in order. "
as he spoke up saying this, the young man had done impressive work in very little time. as she could easily sip some wine before the meal was served if she wanted or she could do any other action her mind might come up with.

Local Time:
"Bel- you didn't need to do all of this-" she found herself saying yet again in such short time. "You're going to be such a caring man for a lucky lady" she said as as started to sit down at the table. She reached out gently, collecting the win glass abd gave it a soft sniff. "Blueberry?" She said as she began to lift it up for a sip. "It smells delicious."

Local Time:
As she took her first sip of the wine, it's flavors would seem to dance about the pallet of her taste buds. More then that, Kristine would have taken the first dose of her nephews special drug as the food and drink were all spiked. But in a way to make the effects slower to take hold. Wanting to ensure she enjoyed the meal, as well as the wet dream he plan to create with his aunt this night.

" aunt k, you know I can't hold back. This is our first night, as such I need to make sure it's memorable for us both eight?" Saying this with a double meaning, but for his aunt. It qould seem like her innocent lovng nephew was back just in an older body.

As the hot meal was presented along with a request for a pleasant movie night after their dinner. Bek was setting everything up for his first night with his aunt. Laying the ground work carefully.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Kristin ate and drank lightly, sharing some light small talk with hee nephew, catching up with him bit by bit, probing him for more information on his schooling and his time in college. She crossed one leg over the other was she sliced her food. "Did you meet anyone while you were there? Party with all your friends?"

Local Time:
"Oh sadly no parties, no girls, and very few friends. Aunty, I was a book worm, and a well earned degree to show for it. "

as he said this, with a big bright smile, the young man would take a moment, to lean into the table, his fingers moving to gently wipe a few crumbs from his aunt's cheek, and moving to eat the bits of food before her. as he would smile. after doing this, as it was a pleasant, and unexpected sensation for the aunt. Kristine would feel as if this young man was an ideal man to date, versus her own nephew, but a short lived sensation and thought which would quickly be pushed away. as this was her family, as such, the most he was doing would be cute familiar attentiveness. still though the fact he was acting in such a way tours her, would allow Kristine to enjoy being cared for, and pampered to some degree by her nephew, something many parents enjoyed for a short while at least when their kids lived with them, after collage.

"Well to be honest, Aunty I had no real desire to look for any girls yet, I still have to play with you right? I do have that promise I want to keep, and once I become well off, and my message, and chiropractic office takes off. we can enjoy going out on some double dates, how does that sound. we can try to find some fun people to go out with together at first, so we can use each other to slip out of any bad date nights?"

as he spoke, sounding like he planned to become her wing man, and make her his wing woman so to speak, however the truth of his plan was much darker, however the fact remained. he painted a fun, and entertaining event to look forward to in the near future. However as they continued to talk and eat. It would not be long before the delicious hot meal would be all gone, and her wine glass being refilled once more with the organic, in house brewed Blue berry wine.

"So tell me, how does the meal pair up with your wine? I do hope I remembered about your preference for wines, as it was a bit hard to get ahold of this variant. "
as he spoke with a gentle and loving tone tours her. the amount of drugs in the meal, and drink would begin to finally kick in. it would be a slow burn like effect, one which would slowly make her feel more relaxed at first. easier to enjoy, however as time went on, it would slowly start to make her feel weaker, and lose strength in her limbs, while making her core heat up, as well as make her body tired at the same time. this was a custom made drug by the boy himself, one which was sold to his special clients, as it was called Dream visitor, or DV102.

Local Time:
Her face was flush as he spoke to her, though she had no clue of the true reason, between the alcohol and the reality of her slow intoxication, making her body feel so out of sorts. The warmth that was spreading through her, while the numbness followed. She fiddled with her fork, squeezing the handle gently as she touched her face. "Oh-i don't know honey, double dates, I haven't even gone out since George, and that was so long ago." She said. "You can't go out to meet girls with your Aunt around, I'll just-slow you down-" shecsaid as she picked up her glass to drunk what remained in it.

Local Time:
"OH come now Aunty, you have so little faith in your own radiant beauty, even if I look at other girls, I doubt I will find any one as kind and beautiful as you. Besides for now let us enjoy ourselves. I have a nice movie picked out for us once were done with dinner. how does that sound, I can even give you a free sample of my message while we enjoy the move hmm? "

as he said this, moving to offer her a bit more wine. the sensation, and warmth growing with in her, along with the weakening limbs would be happening slow enough to feel more natural, as if it was just the wine starting to kick her ass. As it was, his aunt's massive sofa was starting to look more and more welcoming. yet little did Kristine know, that this would be but the first night of many so called wet dream nights for her, which would in fact be her nephew training her body, and slowly breaking her physically with out being abusive about it.

Local Time:
"Well if you fall asleep, I guess I will just have to carry my princess to a bed, and tuck her in for the night hmm?"
as he said this part in a playful tone. Bel would get up and move around, as the plates of food were now emptied of their tasty loads. as she had a partial glass of wine in hand.

With a mischievous smirk on his face, Bel would move to pull his aunt's chair out, as he spoke up, and gave her a brief warning before taking his next action.

it would be done in one fluid motion, however as he moved beside his aunt, getting bent down for a few moments, before Kristine knew it, she had her nephew holding her, almost bridal style. as she would be holding her wine in one hand, as he would smile, and wink at her.

"As you can see, your as light as a feather Aunty, so if you fall asleep I can take care of you, but would you like me to bring the rest of the wine into the room with us? or just your glass to finish up?"
as he asked this, being as playful and cheeky as he ever was with his aunt. bringing back gentle, and playfully loving memories for the older woman, as her nephew would still be the passionate, and playful young lad she would remember. but now strong enough to keep his promise from back then. as she use to tease him about not being able to carry her when he was little, and now it could easily come back and bite her in the butt, due to how he was now showing off.

offering to set up a pleasant, romance move, a dark horror, or even a comedy, seeing what she would be in the mood for, as he was more then happy to carry her and lay his aunt onto the large soft, comfy sofa. where she could lay out, and let him message her, before or even during the movie.

Local Time:
As she was settled on the couch, she smoothed her hand over her longer brunette hair, tucking it around to one side. "I want just a little more in my glass hm!" She said as she gave a half smile, her fave red with what she believed to be drink. "Oh- and a nice little romance hm? Of that's okay, I know ylboys your age must like more tough stuff?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom