RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

New Profile / Custom Settings!!

Local Time:
9:00 PM
Hello to my fellow RP Mansion Members, Fae here coming with an EXCITING update! RP Mansion has now implemented custom username styling + profile / post / user background etc features. Which means YOU can make RP Mansion your own personalized experience. Of course, if you want you can stick to the OG design created by yours truly, but go ahead and make your wild customizations come true! I am new to this as well, so keep that in mind and I will be figuring out the controls / customizations myself. Also down the line / very soon I'll be adding more customizations for you to pick from other than just the presets. So look out for those as well. I think for the monthly newsletter though, it may focus on this more coming up in July. I know I haven't been keeping up with it, but there's really nothing much going on as late as I myself have been super busy! But I hope this feature will offer those a breath of fresh air when it comes to this forum.

To reach this feature, you need to go through your account details:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

And on the side bar look for: Style Settings
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

As you can see, I've already started on my page / personal RP Mansion experience. And as much fun as I have making the site look the way it does, this definitely helps to let you, our lovely users make this entirely customized up to you guys! I'm gonna look into it more on the admin panel for now, but I hope this will be good to start with. Anyways --

Happy customizing!

~FaeWhisperer~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom