RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt On The Hunt for Willing Survivor / Victim

Local Time:
3:55 PM
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Looking to start an RP based on the world of Nocturne / SMT 5.

Looking for ones who wish to embark on a world full of gods, angels, demons, monsters, and fellow corrupted humans alike.
the character to create is freedom, as we will have battles and interaction with all kinds of creatures, deities, devils, and beasts alike.

Personally, wanting to revive my Old Hitoshura character, which is a fan version of the main char from the old nocturne, as it is a half breed.
however would love fellow victims / warriors to partake in this dark survival, and lewd world, as the beginning will be the end of the world, and the beginning of the story.
their will be chances for character deaths, revives, or swaps, if one wants to use temporary characters, thus once one is tired of char have them killed off, or taken off for future use.

if interested please PM, or post message. as I will be trying to revive many of my old stories on this site. hoping new victims. . . erm heroes will make new and more exciting alternative story routes.
Original survivor to make it to final battle was Angelic Vampire, half breed born from angelic father, and Vampiric mother. but failed at the end of the final encounter.

R.I.P. Saiya Rin San ( if character is one which is to be killed off, just need informed ahead of time, to give proper death scene or leave sene. )

Local Time:
In A world of magic, Mayhem, chaos, and desires. A familiar is summoned, and grows, however due to a unforeseen calamity. this familiar's master, and playmate has become a thing of the past. Now forced to survive, and evolve on it's own. only to be discovered by warriors, mages, Adventurers, hunters, dwarves, elves, and all sorts of other creatures. which would become it's allies, which will become it's prey. What kind of evolution will our bestial life form's choose or be forced to under go, in the name of survivor or protection.

In this world, you can choose, to be one of unknown origin, a magical creature which grows, evolves, and becomes a mighty force for good, evil, or self gratification, or become a humanoid life form, thus choosing to make a pact with said life form. aiding it, or hunting it into forced evolutions, but be warned, this can lead to ether a happy consensual, or horrible unwanted bonds, and fates against the calamity known as fate itself.

Creature / Familiar X humanoid life form. ( human, Elf, Furry Etc. )

Another old story I wish to revive, it much like the first one, it can be 1x1, or small group, yet it can start as a 1 x 1 and we can add in more victims / erm players as we continue to expand.

if interested please feel free to post, or pm.

Thank you all for taking the time to check this out, and hope we can get some fun going nyaa :D

Local Time:
Intergalactic survival.

An ark, or more so a massive juggernaut class ship which houses the cryo sleeping people mean to restart the civilization of the now desolated earth travels in deep space. Once the massive ship is low on fuel, the military crew which is awakened first is sent with a few awakened scientists to locate much needed alternative fuel source on unknown planets. as this would lead to many planets being explored, many creatures being discovered, and inter species, and racial inter actions. however will our military guard, and lead scientists be able to keep the ship going, or find an ideal planet for the sleeping population before time runs out?

find out in the story to be created of survival, and intergalactic turmoil.

Local Time:

The Immortal Evil Spirit, and the Lover who is bound by Contract.
An ancient evil spirit is summoned, and tricked into an eternal contract with the MC, however as time goes on, becoming more attached, entertained, and eventually infatuated with the MC.
The evil spirit will find a way to become living, Possessing bodies of those who have no soul, in order to be with the one it is contracted with.

Summoner / contractor x Evil / Immortal Spirit

Local Time:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
The Escaped Convict, Outcast and Out-landed

Yuk-10 is an escaped experiment with Electrokinesis and Cryokinesis. The ability to Form weapons with both elements made them particularly…. “popular”.Though they might seem rough at the MC at first , they have a soft spot for cold treats and soft music. They aren’t much of a talker or extroverted individual. They can fight to help the MC in any mean necessary. Like a demon in a contract

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Parasite Queen / King

A small town, which has been growing much busier as of late. due to the discovery of a rare metal, and ore in the Coal mine. however with this discovery, an ancient parasitic life form would awaken. This infection would begin to take many hosts, even more so evolving the stronger willed ones into dominating species, like succubus, and incubus from old folk tales. while lesser ones became mindless beasts. now the survivors, and the few infected which learned to live with the infection, and use it, to their will fight for survival. however the desires require care, or special medical drugs to suppress the urge.

Local Time:
*It was three years after the outbreak , I took off my gas mask , taking a deep breath as I was in a quarantine zone , a loud hiss being heard as steam blasted onto me, cleaning me of any potential viruses. Grabbing a apple and eating it as I walked into the hub of a small inn ,walking to my room and sitting down , the innwas a old run down hotel , a few walls and windows gon here and there , which allowed views of the city , there was a trading , weapons , food , armor and potions posts scattered around the lobby and upper floors*

Local Time:
The Lover who Transcended to be with it's partner

In A world which the so called all mighty had forsaken. a select few had been granted the ability to interact with Angels. One such individual had a life long friend, who was secretly an Angel which grew up, and watched over said character which had untapped potential. However this potential was the ability to grow, and evolve, as the day finally came, the Angels were given the order to no longer guide the sheep, but instead guard the gate to paradise. killing innocent, and sinners alike. For only the chosen, and powerful could transcend, and enter.

In this tale it would be about one such character going through living hell, to grow, and change. allowing for the potential to grow, but will our character become a guardian of passion, and light, or a vengeful soul, bring death, and despair to all who are their. will it bring forth a happy ending, or a tragic show, only one way to find out, for the forsaken one with hidden potential.

Local Time:
If any of these idea's are of interest, feel free to PM, or message, as I am always looking for partners for said stories.
as I bring forth more, will add them to the list. if you have any desired pairings, or ideas, please feel free to share.

hope to hear from interested playmates for future abuse erm enjoyment. :D

Local Time:
Seeking partner for a series of unfortunate encounters.
idea is simple female character / male / futa / trans ( pre or post )

becoming a monster hunter / adventurer. thus dealing with creatures of all kinds. will include non con, tentacle, egg laying, bondage, inter species, anthro x human, anthro x monsters / aliens.

can be set up in a futuristic setting thus space pirates / scavengers enduring escaping, and dealing with horny, and hungry alien life forms, medieval and scifi worlds, or modern and magical worlds.

seeking predator x prey / hunter kind of settings.

Local Time:
Egg laying from some monsters.

Insemination threat

unplanned pregnancy

body conversion. ( so turning victim into a kind of hive queen / monster mate )

non consensual encounters, with living bondage, or group bondage ( I.E. goblins, bandits, monster spiders, etc. )

Mind breaking

training

combat assault ( being assaulted / molested by magically formed, and used body parts, weapons, toys etc. )

living or magical traps.

to name only a few potential things to be slipped into the horror smut tale of survival and adaptation which is desired.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom