RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP One Debt Paid, and Another Debt Made (CoffeAndBlanket)

Local Time:
3:11 AM
"Well... you're still kidnapped, even though you pretty much can go wherever you want," He thought for a second. "Well we could have someone pick you up and drop you off wherever you wanted to go," He says, "Would you prefer that?" He asks, his arms crossed.

Local Time:
2:11 AM
Az stares at him for a moment and then sighs, “No, I don’t want anyone following me or anything.” He mutters.

”Where else can I go? Not like my father would let me back inside the apartment and I don’t have enough to money for another home.” He sighs, shaking his head, “But it’s whatever you want. I don’t have a dog in this fight. I’m the one who was kidnapped.”

Local Time:
He nodded a bit, thinking as he slowly paced back and forth. "Well let's do this," He said before continuing. "I won't have anyone follow you, but I will have someone drive you to and from school and work and whatever else you want to or have to go. Are you ok with that?" He asked, glancing over at Az. He couldn't help but look over him. Once he realized what he was doing, he immediately turned his gaze back to make eye contact.

Local Time:
Az bites his lip and then nods, “Fine.” He hums softly, closing his eyes and then opens them, just in time to see Dominic’s wandering gaze. He blushes slightly holds the man’s gaze when he looks back up at his face and then walks past him, chewing on his lower lip. How many more times was he going to blush today? Any more and he was sure he was going to turn bright red by lunch.

Local Time:
Dominic nods a bit, embarrassed that Az had caught his eyes wandering. "We'll get you some clothes before you have to work and go to school," He says with a small nod before Az leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Dominic crashes on the bed, his hands covering his face. Why did he have to make it so obvious? What was wrong with him?

Local Time:
Az grabs a few more books before he walks out and goes back to his room, sitting on the bed and staying quiet. He was definitely loosing it if he found the man who had fucking kidnapped him hot and attractive. He closes his eyes, pressing his hand to his forehead. He was so screwed. He was fucked-

He opens a book, trying to focus on the pages, the words And failing miserably. His thoughts swirling in his head.

Local Time:
Dominic lay on his bed, wondering why he couldn’t get Az out of his head. Every time he tried, an image of Az entered his mind. He knew that he shouldn’t be having feelings for him. He would never think that Az liked him back, mainly because of the fact that he had kidnapped him. Maybe that was why he was treating him so well, because he had taken a liking to the man.

Local Time:
Dominic looked up when he heard footsteps. He nodded hello to Az as he stuck the bag of popcorn in the microwave. He stepped back and turned, grabbing a bowl and setting it on the counter before sticking his hands in his pockets and waiting.

Local Time:
He turns to Az, “I’m just making popcorn, what about you?” He asked before watching as he made a sandwich. A few moments later, he realized what he was doing and blushed before looking down at the ground.

Local Time:
He looked back at Az and spoke, “I’m just watching a movie,” He said before the popcorn finished popping. He took the bag from the microwave and poured the popcorn into the bowl. “You know, you can come watch it if you want,” He blurted out without thinking.

Local Time:
He couldn’t help but smile and nod when he said he would come watch. ‘That’s surprising’ he thought to himself before he got the popcorn all ready. “Do you want to go now? Or do you want to finish your sandwich?” He asked curiously as he stood in front of him.

Local Time:
He smiled and nodded, “Let’s go then,” He said before grabbing the bowl and headed up the stairs toward his room before he stopped. “We have a living room, do you want to go there or up to my room?” He asked curiously.

Local Time:
Dominic watched as Az perched on the edge of the bed. He was fine with him sitting anywhere on the bed, but he was ok with whatever made him comfortable. He glanced over at Az a few time, always returning his gaze to the TV after a second.

Local Time:
Dominic could tell that Az had relaxed a bit, and he smiled. Whenever his gaze met Az’s he blushed hard but didn’t look away. He didn’t know what to do, but he knew that if he looked away, it would ruin it.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom