RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP One Debt Paid, and Another Debt Made (CoffeAndBlanket)

Local Time:
8:35 PM
Az flinches, his body tensing. "I can't help but feel tricked. . . You didn't tell me everything. . ." He whispers.

"You run the largest crime organization in the country." He tilts his head, "And you didn't think that might be important information to tell me if you wanted to have any kind of relationship with me?"

Local Time:
9:35 PM
He nodded a bit, "Yes, that was a mistake," He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "But, when would've been a good time to mention that?" He asked, glancing over at Az. "What did you think I did?" He asked.

Local Time:
9:35 PM
"Yes, that's true, I didn't think of that," He said, his eyes focusing on Az. "Well we have evaded the authorities for over fifty years, but if I do get caught I will make sure that you won't be guilty, and that they will leave you alone.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom