RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Poor Unfortunate Souls

Local Time:
10:07 PM
Poor Unfortunate Souls

Heya! The name's Jay (or J or anything that starts with the letter J, really. I'm not picky :3 call me whatever). I'm a mid-20s writer with a lot of experience roleplaying and wanted to reach out here. I mainly use discord servers to RP, but I can use email or gdocs as well. I write 3rd person lit, and tend to write multi-para to novella.

IMPORTANT: all characters and writers MUST be 18+

I wanted to reach out with a fairly specific but open (contradictory, I know, lol) request. Namely I'm looking for someone to rp as Ursula from the Little Mermaid in a sort of AU. It can be more plot focused (ie. Younger Ursula and Triton) but I'd really like to include plenty of moments where Ursula makes deals with poor unfortunate souls played by yours truly! I've always loved her character and her cat and mouse game of manipulation, and would love to rp this with you!

Like I said, it doesn't have to be entirely canon to the movie, and if you have alternative Ursula designs you like, definitely go for it! We can also have moments with Vanessa as well! The sky (or sea) is the limit.

It'd be mostly plot heavy but it could easily develop into romance. Anything NSFW we can discuss in DMs or on Discord.

Thanks so much, and feel free to DM or comment here for more info!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom